BAEKBAEK'S CELEBRATION \o/

His grease, aegyo and eyeliner. OuO

12 am (KST) 

----

Everyone is asleep in EXO's dorm... well not everyone. Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, Kai and Kyungsoo is preparing for Baekhuyn'd birthday.. Which is today. Baekhyun is asleep, not knowing anything that is happening outside his room. 

 

CAUSE DUH. He is asleep. 

"Chanyeol! Go wake Baekhyun!!" Suho said from the kitchen, where he was currently helping Kyungsoo in setting the table.

"Righty, leader hyung" Chanyeol saluted and tip toed his way to his and Baekhyun's shared room.

Kai looked at him weirdly and made an eww face at Chanyeol. "What the hell are you doing hyung" 

"I'm being a ninja"

"You look like a creeper"

Chanyeol stopped in his tracks and looked at Kai with his 'would you shut up' look. "Well, I'm trying to be a ninja"

Kai just shrugged. "It's not working" Chanyeol just sighed and continued on tip toe-ing towards their shared room. 

Chanyeol turned the knob and closed it gently, a smile escape his lips when he saw Baekhyun snoring a little. 

"Yah hyung. Wake up. We have practice"

Baekhyun murmured something then just turned his back around Chanyeol. Chanyeol sighed and pushed Baekhyun a little. "Hyung"

Baekhyun sat up, almost hitting Chanyeol square in the face. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, noticing it was still early in the morning. So damn early in the morning. 

"Hmmm.. let me change first" Baekhyun moaned. Chanyeol stood up and told Baekhyun that it's alright and just come out. Baekhyun nodded, still half asleep. 

When they went out, Sehun and Kai were lying on the floor while Kyungsoo and Suho is sitting in the couch, pretending to be half awake. 

"What time is it?" Baekhyun asked when he stopped at the couch, Chanyeol behind him. Chanyeol grinned and suddenly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEK BAEK!" came out of Chanyeol's mouth, startling Sehun. 

Baekhyun jumped because of the loudness and Suho sighed, while Kyungsoo looked at chanyeol with his big eyes of his. 

"Oh my God hyung, why do you need to shout, damn it" Kai groaned. 

"Cause, it's ByunBaek's birthday" Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at Kai, who only groaned in response. 

"You're so childish hyung"

"I don't care" Chanyeol replied to Sehun.

A sudden cry was heard and they looked at Baekhyun who is crying.

"I-I'm so touched you guys" Baekhyun sniffed and smiled at them messily. Their hearts was melted in to goo when Baekhyun smiled. Of course, it is one on Baekhyun's asset that is. 

"Aww, it's nothing Baekkie~" Suho smiled and patted Baekhyun's head.

"We made this all with love---" Kyungsoo said and smiled at Baekhyun.

"--- Cause we love you like you're our real brother" Chanyeol continued and put an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Happy birthday Baekhyun hyung" Kai said, grinning.

And lastly, a Sehun who is looking sleepy managed to smile and held the cake in front of Baekhyun. "We love you hyung" 

Baekhyun cried more and sniffed. "I love you too guys, thank you" he smiled.

Suddenly Chanyeol screamed again. "ENOUGH WITH THE GREASINESS! Let's eat!" 

They nodded and laugh. Everybody went in to the kitchen but Chanyeol stayed and pulled Baekhyun to him. 

"What is it, Chan?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol leaned down and pecked Baekhyun's cheek which made Baekhyun blushed.

"Happy birthday Byun Baekhyun"


Happy birthday once again EXO's Byun Baekhyun~! (。♥‿♥。)