Final

I'll Always Be With You...

 

Things weren't easy. No, none of them were. For Lee Byunghun nothing was ever going to be easy. Having everyone be scared of him seemed to be the only way to keep people from hurting him. He didn't want to be hurt, to be left.
 
Currently being held in a pair of warm arms, his heart was pounding probably as hard as the rain pounding down onto them. Tears streamed down his cheeks and everyone in the school held their breaths. Jonghyun looked down at the sobbing Byunghun in his arms and his heart shattered.
 
Lee Byunghun had never cried, at least in front of anyone, but right at that moment the said male was sobbing his heart out into Jonghyun's shirt. A few ways away laid his father, doctors crowded around the motionless body, trying to revive it. After three failed attempts, one of the doctors got up and walked over to Byunghun and Jonghyun.
 
"I'm sorry..." that was all the doctor could say. Byunghun stared at the guy, horrified.
 
"No... no... a-appa," Byunghun pushed Jonghyun away, standing and running to his father. "Appa! Wake up! Wake up you freaking idiot! What am I suppose to do now? Appa! You can't die! You...You can't leave me alone...don't leave me alone... Appa!" Byunghun collapsed next to his father, shaking the motionless body covered in blood and black. Taking off his dad's fireman clothe, Byunghun looked at his father's face. Black marks of smoke and ash streaked his face and the drops of rain that hit it made it run like running mascara.
 
"Byunghun..."the teacher called, but the teen didn't listen. He didn't want to listen. His father was gone, he had no other family other then his father and now even he was gone. Everyone left him, one way or another, whether they wanted to or not. They all left eventually, leaving Byunghun to fend for himself.
 
"Nappeunnom..."He mumbled, hugging his father's dead body. The skin was cold under his fingers and Byunghun couldn't feel nor hear a pulse. He was really gone. His sobs grew harder and his body shook as he practically clung to his father's body, laying on the ground next to him. Pulled away gently from the dead body, Byunghun buried his face deep into the person's chest crying.
 
"Shhh.... Byunghun, it'll be alright...." Jonghyun soothed, rubbing slow circles onto Byunghun's back. "I'll still be with you..." He murmured. Byunghun looked up in shock, eyes wide.
 
"R-really?" He sniffled. Pulling the smaller into a warm embrace, Jonghyun kissed Byunghun's forehead lightly.
 
"Of course... I'll always be with you..."
 
 
 
 
a/n: i know i said this was cute changjoe story, but i kind of lied. i think of it as cute since it's probably my only story not rated. i hope you enjoyed and please comment and subscribe and feel free to check out my other stories which will hopefully be updated soon, but I'm on tablet, so it's kind of hard to update ^^" Sorry it's short, by the way >.< anyway, saranghae~
~Chung-Ho <3