Lights Camera Kiss!! 1

Lights, Camera, Kiss!!

 

 

 

IU POV

I sighed," I guess it really is official." I looked at the script lying at the floor. After received the script yesterday, I was told that if I were to accept the offer, L would be the opposite main role from me.

Of course I was surprised since L never mentioned that to me over our dates, I decided that if L was going to star in a romance movie, it would have to me. I wouldn’t like anyone kissing my man!

The movie happened to be about a girl (a.k.a me) who lives in a world where love is banned. She has never experienced love before, and believes it to be a threat towards the Council. But when she meets a guy (L), he teaches her about the things that love is like. Amazed, she finds herself wanting to get even closer to him. Then a new girl gets town, and slowly she notices that he starts to hang out with her more. It isn’t until the end, that she discovers it’s a spy for the Council on the look for love. She tells the guy, and they run away into a new world called Earth.

The director hasn’t chosen the rest of the cast yet, so technically at this point, it’s just me and L.

I was about to call L if he wanted to meet up with me, until my manager came in and told me it was time to get fitted for the model shoot for SAEM. Maybe later, I sighed and went off to get dressed for the shoot.

*                                                                           *                                                                           *

“Thank you, and thank you,” bowing to everyone after the shoot as I said goodbye. I tried to do it sincerely but all that was on my mind was to get out off by very uncomfortable dress.

After undressing and getting back to my own preferred clothing, I noticed that I had gotten a message from an unknown call. I was about to delete it since fans are always spamming or telling me how much they love me, until I noticed that the number was familiar. I clicked it and it read

I was so happy to see her that I immediately texted back, Yes!!! Miss you<3 I haven’t seen Jiyeon since like forever, I know I’m exaggerating but I totally miss her.

I checked the time, it was 7:31. It would take me about 10 minutes to get to our place where it was ours, so was going to have to skip calling L. As I gathered my things, I already knew what I wanted to talk to her about.

L POV

“Oh my gosh, why hasn’t she still called yet?” I mumbled to myself in the Awesome dressing room. IU hasn’t called all day and I miss her like crazy, like a kid waiting for his dad to come home from work. Anyway, I needed to talk to her on our publicity for the movie. It was making quite a buzz when the article came out since you know, THE CUTEST COUPLE MOVIE.

Annoyed, I was interrupted by Minho. “But I miss you,” he cooed. I already knew who was on the other line already. “Tell her I said hi, and asks her to tell IU to call me,” I whispered to him.

As he relayed the message and finally said goodbye, after an endless smoochies and I love yous, that Minho finally asked, “Hey, what sup with IU? Is she mad at you again?”

“I don’t know, she’s just not picking up her phone, man. I don’t know what to do,” concerned I continued, “Maybe she wants to breakup with me?”

“Hey, I’m not a girl, but I know IU would never do that, you guys are just too perfect.” Minho explained. “It’s probably that she doesn’t have time or she’s busy with a shoot, ever consider that?”

Nodding, “That is probably it,” knowing I can trust Minho on this.

 

IU POV

As I arrived at Pasty Pastries, I noticed there was a very familiar bike leaning against the railing. Yay! Jiyeon is here already! Walking into the already familiar delicious smell, I walked right into the door. Embarrassed I bent my head and screamed a silent Ow!

A smiling voice came from behind me, “You know I saw that right, clumsy.”

I spun around from the recognition of the voice, and Jiyeon was standing right in front of me. Squealing, we hugged it out like we died and then came back.

“OMG, I miss you!” “NO, I MISS you!!” were exchanged as each missed each other.

Jiyeon pulled away and looked at me up and down, and showed a approvingly smile. “Wow, you have changed quite a bit since I have last seen you.”

My outfit:

“Uhh-huh, look at you! You’re like supermodel perfect!” I complimented her right back.

Jiyeon’s outfit

As we admired each other’s outfit, we were standing outside in the freezing cold. Suddenly we both noticed how many degrees it was that we both went inside the toasty hot café. We saw Nana, our favourite cook, and most importantly our friend.

We waved at her and sat down at a table near the window. She came over, with a cup of coffee, “I haven’t seen you guys in like forever, where were you?”

She knew the answer, we all did. Jiyeon had moved away after her mom and dad divorced. Although it was ages ago, it was still a touchy subject for us to talk about.

Home, was the best answer I could come up with.

Changing the subject, I turned back to Jiyeon. “Guess what?”

“What? Is it like major gossip? Who is it about tell me? I need to know?” She pleaded. In middle school, she was the school’s gossiper and I was #2 and Sulli was #3.

“I’m…….”pausing adding a dramatic effect “In a movie with L!”

Jiyeon fell out of the chair and scrambled, looking around in case no one saw that. Reassured that no one had, she turned to me and Nana, which happened to be laughing our butts off. At first she looked angry, then relief, and started giggling which quickly turned into laughter.

10:49 P.M.

I looked at my phone, doubting if I should text L. Of course, he’ll be worried since I haven’t talked to him all day, but it’s also kind of late and he just came home from music core. Deciding against it, slowly I fell asleep.

In my dream: I was at the movie site, when I spotted L. I was about to say Hi, until I noticed there was a girl next to him. It seemed like quite a serious talk so obviously stayed quiet. Then he started to yell, at her to get away from him until she grabbed him and bent her face and crashed his lips onto L.

“Ahhhhhh- “ I woke up screaming. Panicking I found L’s contact and wrote, “ I miss you…”

Almost immediately, he replied, “I know you do:) “

I sighed in relief. That lover prince was all mine and no one else.

 

Note: Poster from ♠NEW Evolution Postershop Batch ⒌°⇝ finishing requests [OPEN] [BUSY] by ChibiMinzy