Back To Seoul

My Ex Gangster Boyfriend

Hannah's POV

" I'm back Seoul " I said and smiled. " Welcome back Miss " Mr.Lee, my driver said. " Thanks " I said as I smiled. He nodded and took my suit case and put it in the van. I got inside and he drove back to my house. We got home and I went inside as he grabbed my suit case. " Umma! I'm home! " I yelled. " Hannah! You're finally back! " Myungsoo, my older brother said.

" Yep, where's Umma? " I asked. " She...passed away while you were in the United State studying " Myungsoo said. " How come no one contacted me? " I asked. " We didn't want to bother you " He said. " When did she...die? " I asked. " 1 year ago " Myungsoo said. " 1 year? And no one contacted me? It was 1 year Oppa! " I said.

" I know, I'm sorry but we didn't want to bother you " He said. I told myself to calm down, it was my first day back at Seoul, I was suppose to be happy. I breathe in and breathe out and I was finally calmed down. " Oppa, can you take me to Umma's grave yard tomorrow? " I asked. " Of course and I see, you know how to control your temper now huh? " Myungsoo asked.

" Shut up Oppa! I'm tired, I'm going to go rest now " I said. Mr.Lee already put my suit case upstairs. " Hannah, wait, I have a question " Myungsoo said. " Nae, what is it? " I asked. " Do you still like...L.Joe? " He asked. " I don't know Oppa, why? " I asked. " Well just to tell you ever since you guys broke up, L.Joe isn't the same no more, he..changed " Myungsoo said.

" How? " I asked. " He's not the nice L.Joe anymore, he's a cold person now, he barely talks to anyone now, except Teen Top " Myungsoo said. " Oppa, but he doesn't like me anymore though, he'll stop the acting soon, and turn back to the old him " I said. " Hannah ah, it's been 5 years since he's been like that! If he's acting then he would of have quit it already " He said.

Myungsoo's POV

" Oppa, you never know " Hannah said. " I know you're just trying to make up something, I'm not that stupid. I'm your brother Hannah, I can tell when you're lying or not " I said. " But Oppa " Hannah said. " No more but Oppa, arraso? " I said. She nodded. " Yes, by the way, why'd you broke up with him? " I asked out of curiosity.

" I was leaving to the U.S.A. Oppa, I didn't want him to keep on waiting for me " She said. " That's it? Are you for real?! Don't you know how much he loves you and you just dump him like that?! " I asked. " Oppa, lower down your voice, I know it's my fault, I'll talk to L.Joe later " She said. " Do you think he's going to talk to you? " I asked.

" I don't know about that but anyways I'm going to rest now " She said and went upstairs. * Why is Hannah so dumb? * I thought. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Here's the 1st chapter! I'm changing the plot a little or alot you could say