SWEET.

I.L.Y

 

The sun rises and shine to the Windows of the couple..

Your pov
"Aish!!!" Getting irritated by the sun I cursed on my mind "why can't the sun shine on the other house except our house??" I whisper as I try to get away from my husband's tight embrace. He does that a lot... I sometimes ask myself do I look like a pillow?? Haha aigoo == no success. He is to strong. "Yeobo~" I gently caress his arm as I spoke softly "five more minutes baby.." he said in a annoyed tone I laugh at his action , I did the same thing again "Myungiee~" whisper on he's ear.. by response he back hugs me really tight  that I nearly lose my breath. "Shh.. let's sleep more" He said and I think it's kinda cute :3 "aww" I said while i snuggle into he's arms and fells back to sleep.

Myungsoo's pov
I can feel she is asleep now so I sit up and I heard someone talk "mmm...oppa..dont go.." she murmurs softly as she shifted her position. It makes me smile as I caress her face "Shh. Oppa wont go away.. oppa will stay with you" I whispered and after minutes caressing her face I silently went to the kitchen to find something to cook for her.

 Your pov
"Where is that smell is coming from??" I said in my mind. I followed the mouth watering smell and ended up on the kitchen and saw my husband myungie cooking. I quickly back hug him I can feel he slightly jump from my action "yeobo~" I look at him cutely he smiled and kisses my forehead "did you had a nice sleep??" He asked "yeah I did" I said while poking his belly "good" he smiled and continue cooking the fried rice  "wanna taste it??" He ask and I nodded so he give me a spoon of it he blows it so it won't be hot and gives it to me. It taste good but I pretend it is hot "aww! Myungie it's hot" I said abit loud I saw his worried face and panic "jinjja??!" He pulls my face closer and kisses my lips.

Myungsoo's pov
Aigoo! I didn't mean to hurt her!! ;A; and then she laughs "yah!" I stop kissing her and looks at her then she grins "hehe yeobo its not really hot~" I pinched her cheeks hard "hehe yes your right" -_- I hear her groan in pain so I stop and she pouts cutely "aww. That hurts" she said ;-; I hold her face and kisses her many times.

"Umm.. oppa?"
"Yes?"
"The rice is burned now" .___.
"Ohh damn!!"

I turned off the stove "I'm sorry it doesn't taste good now" ;-;

Your pov
I grab the spoon and toke a piece "it still taste good yeobo" I grin and so does he "ok kajja! Let's eat!!" He said playfully and takes me to the dinning room but wait? The last time I check we have two chairs. But now there is only one .-. "Umm where did you put the other chair??" I said curiously he smiled instead and he carried me like a baby "somewhere you cant find" he said "put me down KIM MYUNGSOO!!" I shout on the top of my lungs "nope" myungsoo said happily sitting on the only chair on the dinning room. Aish this is emberassing -..- people might saw us because of this big window -_- "say ahh!" He said as he poke the spoon of rice on my mouth "no!!"I shake my head >< "put me down I can eat by myself!!" I said "but I have to feed my baby" he pout. Aish Kim myungsoo.. you are really unpredictable == "ok fine" I give in and ate it.

Myungsoo's pov
"Ok one more!" I playfully said  and pokes another spoon of rice at her aigoo she looks cute ^^ "yah!! My mouth ish stiel full!!" She said but all I can hear is marfull adfhhum roosoff xD "what??" I said while  laughing abit but she choked so I gave her water and after she drink she punched me on the shoulder "yah I nearly die!!" She shout I hugged her suddenly "I'm sorry you know what? Want me to make you happy??" I asked her and she nods. "No!! I don't want I'm not in the mood!!" She shout after I told her my plan "myungie put me down!!" She scream as I take her to our room..


"Jinjja?!! That happened?!!" Woohyun shout and opens his little eyes wide o.o
"Shh! You will wake up hoya!!" Everyone looks at hoya who is slowly dancing and they all tried to laugh silently.
"All right thats enough!! Let's go back and practice again!!" Sunggyu shouted like a father calling his kids
"Alright" everyone groan and went to their position.
"Yeobo?" you called everyone looks at you and smiles
"Noona!!" Sungjong cried out and hugs you and myungsoo shout "yah!! Careful!!" Myungsoo suddenly runs to you and push Sungjong away "you might hurt our baby" myungsoo said as he rubs your big tummy and it made you smile "I bought the food you want me to cook Sungjong"  I lift the lunchbags and Sungjong suddenly gets one "thanks noona!!" Sungjong said and hoya slaps his head "Aish!!! Wae you made ___-ah cook?!! Do you forgot shes pregnant!?" Hoya said in a angry manner  Sungjong pouts "yeah I know but I just suddenly miss noona so I called her while hyung is telling the story about them" Sungjong said. You look at myungsoo "telling our story?" You said myungsoo nodded and rubs your tummy "ne about baby" myungsoo grins but you pinched he's arm and you gave them foods "here I have food" you grinned and they all eat..
Myungsoo ate fast because you look sleepy while watching them eat "baby??" Myungsoo kneel infront of you, you blink and looks at him "yeobo?? Are you done?? Here's water" you gave him water and smiled but he refused "jagiya wanna go home??" Myungsoo ask as he caress her face she nods weakly and myungsoo carried her "I love you jagiya~" myungsoo kisses her cheek and carried her out the practice room.

"Aww!! I want more food !!" Sungjong groan.
"Aish! Fat " Dongwoo slap his

---------------------------~<3
Well that's it! ^^ Umm I know it's not great at all but hey! It's my first time writing a story here :3 (yey!!) So hopefully you like my story and please subscribe!! \(^-^)/