Prologue: The Wedding

Guess I'll Be The One

 

 

            Cho family is on their living room taking their time for rest. Kyuhyun is playing Starcraft while Mr. and Mrs. Cho are discussing something important. Kyuhyun’s sister Ahra is on America studying in a prestigious school for fashion designers.

 

            While Kyuhyun is playing, his phone suddenly ringed.

 

            “Tsk, of all these times, why did I always receive calls while I’m playing? It is really embarrassing!” Kyuhyun said to himself quite annoyed. He picked out his phone on the desk and peeked who the person calling him.

 

            “An unknown number, I wonder who is this?” Kyuhyun said curiously.

           

            “Yoboseyo,” Kyuhyun opened the conversation.

 

            “Is this Cho Kyuhyun,” asked of the voice on the other line.

 

            “Neh, this is me. Excuse me, but who are you?” Kyuhyun asked trying to be polite.

 

            “Oh, mianhae.. This is Leeteuk your cousin,” Leeteuk answered gladly.

 

            “Mwo! Is this really you hyung, Omo, it’s been a long time! Why did you call hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. His facial expression changed because Leeteuk is the person that called him.

 

            “Neh, I just want to invite you, aunt and uncle on this Saturday. I want to see all of you here; it’s been a long time. I want to introduce my soon-to-be-wife too. I hope you’ll come,” Leeteuk answered excitedly, loud enough to hear on the phone without setting it to loudspeak mode.

 

            “Hyung calm down. Your loud voice can injure my ear. Kekeke. Arasso hyung, I’ll tell umma and appa what you said. And we’ll promise we will come.” Kyuhyun said chuckling.

 

            “Arasso, gomawo Kyu, you’re the best. I need to go now. I’ll wait here at Busan. Bye!” Leeteuk bade at Kyuhyun.

 

            “Neh hyung, good luck and congrats!” Kyuhyun bid his goodbye.

 

            Kyuhyun set aside his phone on the couch after the call ended. He hurriedly come to his parents to tell about the call.

 

            “Umma, Appa, Leeteuk hyung called me awhile ago,” Kyuhyun told to his parents.

 

            “Leeteuk? It’s been a long time.,. what did he say?” Mrs. Cho asked interestedly curious.

 

            “He is going to be married. He wants us to go at Busan to see him and see his wedding,” Kyuhyun answered.

 

            “He’ll be married? Omo, Leeteuk is now a grown up man. He will have his own family,” Mrs. Cho said happily.

 

            “When and where is his wedding reception though?” Mr. Cho asked.

 

            “This coming Saturday at Busan,” Kyuhyun answered plainly.

 

            “Arasso, now go to sleep. Leave your gaming session now.” Mr. Cho commanded at Kyuhyun coldly.

 

            Before Kyuhyun throw a word, Mr. Cho cut his moment. “No complaining, we have flight tomorrow right? I think you’re not excited to see your hyung right there,” Mr. Cho said directly without looking at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun glanced into his mother. His mother nodded in agreement in what Mr. Cho had been said.

 

            Kyuhyun sighed and he answered ”Neh, Appa”. Kyuhyun turned off his computer without finishing the game. He is slightly annoyed. Then, he picked up his phone at the couch, taking up the stairs and entered his room. He lay down his whole body in his comfy bed. He stared at the ceiling wondering what will happen in Busan. He closed his eyes not wondering that he had fallen asleep, preparing for a long travel from Seoul to Busan.

 

 

 

 

 

SATURDAY, at BUSAN

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

 

            After a long tiring travel from Seoul to Busan, we finally came here at Busan. Umma and Appa is chatting with Leeteuk-hyung and his parents and Taeyeon-noona. I decided to rest first before I explore my surroundings. I want to take a nap but I decided to comfort myself at the couch. ‘Only 2 hours left the wedding will start, I’m can’t wait to see hyung and noona confront their most special day of their lives, 2 hours is very long so I want to stroll first at the sea’ I said through myself.

 

 

            Luckily, the sea is not far enough in the house, so I want to buckle up my strength so I walk. Kekeke. I brought my camera so that I can take photos of the beautiful sea here. I walk and walk, taking lots of photo, enjoying the sea breeze and exploring the seashore sands. Until, my eyes stared at the beautiful spot in the seaside so I allow myself to look at it nearly. I rushed at the place still amazed on what I saw. I saw a signboard saying that this where the wedding to be held and as I unexpected that this place is the reception where Leeteuk-hyung and Taeyeon-noona conquer their wedding.

 

 

            “Oh, so this is the place where the wedding be held. I thought it will be on church huh.” I said to myself. Leeteuk-hyung is so incredible he manage that his special day of his life will be held in such a beautiful and very nice place. This rectangular court is filled with some chairs. Both sides and edges has a large cement decorative poles with some unique decorations and materials. There is also a small stage where the priest taking his speech for the couple. A long red carpet served as an aisle for the sponsors and the couple. On its both sides were poles that have some different kinds of eye-catching flowers and some nice cloth decorations. A smile crept in my lips on the beautiful place. I like the sea breeze which is dumping my skin.

 

            I sat on a chair in the court. I set my camera into a video mode. I want to video the place so I get up and start filming. As I filming the scenery, my camera shot an unknown guy strumming his guitar on the rocks in the sea. I gazed at where the guy was, and alas! He is definitely there. I stared at the guy examining his looks. Yes, he is a good-looking and hot. ‘Wait, did I say he’s hot? What am I thinking?’ I shook my head in my stupid thoughts.

 

            I stared and stared at him until our eyes met. He gave me a sweet smile with matching dimples. His eyes are so adorable. My heart skipped a beat and it’s beating enormously than a normal rate. I felt butterflies trapped in my stomach. I don’t know what to do. Ottoke! ‘Wait, what is this feeling? I felt this before but not on the guy. This is the first time. Ottoke!’

 

            I froze at my spot and I lost in my own thoughts. I didn’t noticed that he’s gone. I came back in the present time when somebody touched me at the back. It was Leeteuk-hyung.

 

            “Kyu, the wedding will start in 30 minutes. I can’t find any guy that will be my best man. Can you do it?” Hyung asked panting, catching his breath.

 

            “Mianhae hyung for making you tired, Neh hyung, I’ll do it.” I accept undoubtedly.

 

 

 

 

AFTER 30 MINUTES

 

            KYUHYUN’S POV

 

 

                        “Kyu, I’m nervous,” Leeteuk-hyung told me as he poked me. I chuckled “Don’t you worry hyung, it’s gonna be all right. I’m here though. Remember, you said this is very special day in your life,” I smiled at him and patted his back to lessen his nervousness.

 

                        All chairs are occupied now. I arranged my necktie and suit, waiting to start. The music started playing. The sea breeze is dumping in all people sensing its cool feeling. One by one, the sponsors are taking the aisle now. Until they reached the end while congratulating Leeteuk-hyung. The groom’s men and bridesmaids are following, then some cute kids carrying their symbol of love and showering some flower petals at the bride’s path. As Taeyeon-noona taking the aisle now, I glanced at Leeteuk-hyung which is shivering from excite and nervousness. A smiled flustered on his face when she’s walking closer into us. “Taeyeon-noona is so gorgeous” I said while shaking my head from amazement as I stare at the beautiful woman in a wedding gown. Leeteuk-hyung only nodded for agreement not preventing his eyes from his wife, still amazed.

 

 

                        Taeyeon-noona finally reached our spot and she smiled at Leeteuk-hyung and she glance at me saying that ‘I-can-take-him-now’ look. I only replied her with a smile and she lace his right hand on Leeteuk-hyung’s left arm. They stepped up in the mini stage. Leeteuk-hyung guided Taeyeon-noona as she step because she has a long gown that might be she’ll trip when she stepped on it. They kneeled down at a soft and comfy pillow supporting their knees. Then, the priest began his speech for the couple. (A/N: I don’t know what the priest were going to say. I’m not on this things kekeke^^). As the priest end his speech, they get up from being kneeled down. I handed them the wedding rings and the priest began to ask.

 

 

                        “Leeteuk-ssi, do you accept that this girl (pointing Taeyeon-noona) as your wife for a lifetime, for better and for worse?” the priest asked. “Y-Yes father” Leeteuk-hyung answered stuttering. The priest handed him the ring for the woman, and Leeteuk-hyung inserted the ring into the ring finger of Taeyeon-noona. “Now, Taeyeon-ssi, do you accept Leeteuk-ssi as your husband for a lifetime, for better and for worse?” “Yes, father” Taeyeon-noona answered undoubtedly. She then, put the ring for the man in Leeteuk-hyung’s ring finger. She glanced at hyung smilingly, pouting as she began to shed tears for joy but she controlled it from falling.

 

 

                        “As a new husband and wife, Leeteuk you may kiss the bride” the priest ordered. Leeteuk-hyung nervously cupped Taeyeon-noona’s cheeks. He then, moves closer his lips against her. Taeyeon-noona’s eyes were closed, waiting for a kiss. Their lips met full of shyness and nervousness. It is kinda cute to see in eyes. It is just a peck but it was full of love and passion. The crowd applauded after the kiss. I’m happy for them, they are now an official couple forever and ever.

 

 

 

 

 

                        A/N: As I read the contents of prologue, I can’t stop laughing, kekeke. I didn’t believe that I wrote the wedding thing soooooo lame. Hahahaha. Its kinda awkward one, I don’t have any idea on weddings and one thing I am just 13 years old guy^^ but still I want to know if it is success or fail. I will put some JongKyu moments first on the next chapter. Then on chapter 3 I’ll start the main concern of the story where all the characters appeared. JongYoon and KyuNa will have their moments starting on chapter 3 or 4 I think. Every week I’ll update two chapters. Sorry for updating slowly. Thanks to all, please bear with me..