Night with Jay Hyung

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Eric looked at her sister, Emilie. She has been unconscious for the past three hours. After he carried her away from the pool, she fainted again. Junsu quickly punch the ambulance’s number. While waiting for the ambulance, he had wrapped her in his jacket and Junsu’s to prevent her from getting hypothermia. Junsu came with bruised face with Jaybeom by his side. He didn’t have the time to asked Junsu, as he was worry for her sister. Min min, Jaybeom and Junsu follow Emilie and him in the ambulance.

 

So, here he is. Waiting for her sister wakes up.  Min min went to café to buy some food. He put both his elbow on Emilie’s bed and lays his chin on his palm. He nearly dozed off then he was startled by the sound of the door being opened. He turned his head towards the noise. He saw Jaybeom and Junsu coming inside. Junsu was holding two ice packs. One his cheek and his chin.

 

“Hyung, your cheek?” Eric asked.

 

“Long story” Junsu winced as he talked.

 

“He fight with Taecyeon” Jaybeom said without hesitation. He pulled a chair and sat. Junsu glared at him. “What?” Junsu sighed at Jaybeom’s response. Then, he pulled a chair beside Jaybeom and sat.

 

“You fight with Taecyeon. Hyung, why?” Eric raised his eyebrow.

 

“Well…..  I was so pissed with Taecyeon for his water test for Emilie.” Junsu trailed off.

 

“Water test? So, Taecyeon nearly drown my sister on purpose?” Eric stands up.

 

“Eric, it is not like that. Listen to me. Well, Taecyeon was sure that you both are his childhood friend but somehow he just needs assurance. And he did the water test is his solution. He was scared to do because he knows how Emilie is afraid of the water” Jaybeom explained.

 

“Hyung, you never tell me that Taecyeon talks to you about this?” Junsu asked.

 

“He talks to me about this. I mean he is afraid but he wanted to be sure. And well he did it”

 

“And he drowns my sister for that sure. For god sake”

 

“Eric, relax. It was all accident. And he was lifting Emilie by the pool. He wasn’t even intending to throw her into the pool and Sohee who just came in time. Sohee’s screamed Taecyeon’s name, which startled Taecyeon. And well, he slips into the pool with Milly in his hand. “ Jaybeom sighed.

 

“But still hyung”

 

“Please forgive him okay” Jaybeom turns to Eric.

 

“I don’t know hyung.” Eric holds Emilie’s hand. “Well, since she was little she always under my care after Taecyeon leave. He leaves just in time after she was ra-. After that incident.”

 

“What incident Eric?” Jaybeom asked. Junsu looked down and stared at his fingers, as he knew what incident. Emilie told him before when they were hanging out in the rooftop.

 

“Umm, I don’t know if I have the right to tell you. Let’s just wait for Emilie to wakes up okay. “ Eric turned to Emilie. Emilie started to gain her consciousness. She slowly opened up her eyes. “Em,” Eric touched her shoulder.

 

“Umm, where why?” She looked at Eric then to Junsu and Jaybeom.

 

“You drown remember?” Eric asked her worryingly.

 

“Yeah, I drowned. Then, you came after me. You lift me up and I” She rubbed her temples.

 

“You fainted again. And we call for ambulance” Jaybeom said as Junsu and Eric silent.

 

Emilie nodded slowly. “I remember. Oh, when can I get out from hospital?” She slowly tried to sit. Eric and Junsu helped her by holding her shoulders and put pillow behind her back.

 

“Eyy” Eric poked her shoulder.

 

“You know I hate hospital. And the last time I came to hospital after that incident” Emilie frowned.

 

Min min burst into the room with some food on her hands. “Milly, you are awake! Im so glad” She put the foods on a table and sit by her bed. “ Excuse me.” She slides in between Eric and Emilie. “Milly, I’m so glad! We were all so worried for you” Min min went to her and hugged her.

 

“I’m fine. I can totally get out from hospital” Emilie said brightly.

 

“Always try to be strong. Wait, let me call the doctor. “ Min min got out from the room and went to get the doctor.

 

Everyone was silent in the room. “Why are you guys don’t look so happy? I mean I’m awake now.” Emilie said brightly.

 

“We are glad that you are awake” Eric went to kissed her forehead. After a couple of minutes, Min min came in again with a nurse and a doctor. The doctor went to Emilie and did some basic checkup. Check her eyes, and her temperature and such. The nurse helps him.

 

“Well, she is in great condition. She may suffer a little trauma but she is well. Well, Emilie-shi you can be released from the hospital tomorrow morning” The doctor smiles.

 

“Tomorrow morning? Can’t it  be tonight” Emilie nearly pouted her lips.

 

“Well, no. You have to stay overnight and rest here” The doctor continued.

 

“One of you can stay for tonight. And we will provided you with pillow. The one who will be staying have must register to the counter.” The nurse said.

 

“Well, I must be going.” The doctor said.

 

“Thank you doc.” All of them bowed.

 

“Well, I can stay” Junsu said suddenly.

 

“What no hyung. I will stay” Eric said.

 

“What I want to stay too” Min min said.

 

Junsu, Eric and Min min started to argue who want to stay. Emilie shook her head. Jaybeom winked and put his index finger to his lips asking Emilie to stay silent. Emilie raised her eyebrow. Jaybeom sneakily tiptoed out of the room to register himself.

 

“Guys, guys” Emilie said. The three of them ignored Emilie until Jaybeom came into the room again. Jaybeom knocked the door to attract them three.

 

They turned their head to Jaybeom and simultanesouly snarled” What?“

 

“It is decided” Jaybeom said smugly.

 

“what?”

 

“I’m going to stay” Jaybeom crossed his arms.

 

“What, no way” Eric said.

 

“I already register myself while you three were bickering “ Jaybeom chuckled at his quick thinking.

 

The three of them groaned.

 

 

“Oh well. Come on, let’s eat. Eric, this is for you. You haven’t had your dinner. You too Junsu oppa and Jay oppa” Min min went to the table and pass around the food to Eric, Junsu and Jay. Eric and Junsu took their food sadly. “For you I bought banana and chicken porridge” Min min put the food in front of Emilie.

 

Emilie gladly took the banana and ate it. “Gomawo unnie”

 

After they eat, they clean up their mess. “ Well, you guys can leave now” Jaybeom said brightly.

 

“What hyung.” Eric and Junsu said simultaneously.

 

“Oh, come on you guys.” Min min patted Eric’s shoulder.

 

“Gege, go back. Your look tired. Look your eye-fat is showing already” Emilie pokes Eric’s eye-bag. Eric Emilie’s hair. “Guys, I’m really sorry. You miss the party because of me” Emilie said sadly.

 

“Well, it’s okay. I’m not really the party person” Jaybeom said.

 

“You not the party person? I mean if you were talking about Junsu, I would believe you. But you Jay oppa like seriously?” Min min said. Junsu laughed at Min min’s words.

 

“yaa” Jaybeom said.

 

“I mean Eric, Em. Jay oppa is a totally a party person. He is where the party goes. I mean like everywhere” Min min joked.

 

“Let’s not talk about the past okay”

 

“Past my hyung” Junsu teased Jaybeom.

 

They laughed again. Then, a knock was heard and the same nurse came in again.

“I’m sorry but you have to leave. It is past visiting hour now. Only Mr. Park is allowed to be here” The nurse said. She put some pillows onto the sofa beside Emilie’s bed.

 

Junsu and Eric technically dragged their feet out of the room and hung their head low. “Annyeong Em, Jay oppa. See you tomorrow morning” Min min bid them goodbye.

 

“Well, what you feel like doing?” Jaybeom closed the door after Min min left.

 

“Dancing?”

 

“That is so funny Em”

 

“Hahaa” They both faked laugh. “Hyung, just go to sleep. I’m already feel bad that you have the missed the party. And now you stay with me overnight.” Emilie smiled weakly.

 

“Oh well, I’m not sleepy yet. You are hungry?” Jaybeom open the container contained chicken porridge.

 

She quickly nodded. Jaybeom spoons the chicken porridge, “Here comes the plane” He playfully flew the spoon like a plane and it stop in front of her lips.

 

Come on man. Hyung, you are not serious right” She said and closed her lips again.

 

“I’m serious” Jaybeom said and the spoons stay in front of her lips.

 

She slowly opened her lips and Jaybeom feed her the chicken porridge. “Yummy” Emilie said.

 

“I know. It is because I feed you right” Jaybeom said.

 

“Tschh” She said. And Jaybeom insist feeds her the porridge till the last spoon and she doesn’t feel like fighting him.

 

“Now, princess. What you feel like doing?” Jaybeom cleaned up the container.

 

She snickered. It feel good being pampered. LOL. Must not get used to these. “Play games?”

 

“I have a better idea”

 

“What what what?”

 

“Why don’t we… sleep”

 

“You are no fun hyung” She looked away.

 

“For god sake, you are patient. And I’m kind of sleepy” Jaybeom lay his head on the sofa.

 

“Oh well” Emilie layback.

 

“Milly?”

 

“Neh hyung”

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Neh hyung”

 

“Are you mad at Taecyeon because he dropped you into the pool?”

 

She sighed. “I don’t know hyung”

 

“You have to know that he was just fooling around until Sohee came and startled him”

 

“Well, he shouldn’t be fooling around in the first place. He is the one that makes me afraid of water. He pulls me into pool back in Massachusetts”

 

“So, you admit that he is your Taec oppa that you used to know?”

 

“I guess so. Argh, I don’t know hyung” She covered up her face with both hands.

 

“Well, just so you know. Taecyeon did the water test when he was fooling around lifting you up by the pool”

 

“What!”

 

“Why don’t you both just admit that you both are childhood friends? Are you afraid to face the reality?”

 

“No hyung!”

 

“Well, then what?”

 

“The reason that I don’t call others oppa like I should is because Taecyeon”

 

“What, I don’t understand” Jaybeom sat from his recline position and sat. He pulls a chair and sat by Emilie’s bed.

 

“The childhood friend that I used to know. I call him Taec oppa.” She sighed. “We three were so closed until the incident happen. “

 

“What incident?” Jaybeom rest his arms on the bed and lay his chin on his arms.

 

“I was out alone playing in playground. Eric was on some camp and that Taec oppa was on vacation. So I play alone by myself. Until a stupid ert ahjushhi came and” She bitted her lips.

 

Jaybeom held her hand and it softly.

 

“I was nearly hyung. And after Taec oppa came back from the vacation, he gave me a white bear.”

 

“And you keep it until today. The white bear that that Taecyeon steals from you in the airport was the bear that he gave right?”

 

“Well, yeah. I didn’t know I would meet him again in Korea. I mean it brings back memory. And I call hyung instead oppa because I just felt like the memory would replay again and again in my head.” She closed her eyes and wiped the tears that began to appear. “I don’t want it to be him hyung. It is just” She covered her face with her arms.

 

Jaybeom goes to her and lay beside her. He pulled her into a hug. He pulled her close to his chest. He her hair softly. She stifles her tears. He looked at her. She looked so helpless. Like a little girl. Not Emilie that everyone know. The brave tomboy.

 

She looked up to him and eye contact for a while. Unknowingly, she blushed. She cleared . “Uhmm, hyung. Y-you c-can l-let me go now” She slowly back up.

 

Instead of letting go, Jaybeom hold her tighter to chest. “Shushh, just sleep. Dongsaeng-ah” He slowly hums a lullaby. After a while, Jaybeom looked at her. He saw she already fell asleep. He slowly pulled his arms and pulled her blanket. He patted Emilie’s forehead. He smiled and get back to the sofa for a sleep. “Goodnight dongsaeng”

A/R: I feel like I'm being greedy. Pushing Emillie here and there. Jun K, Jay Park and Taecyeon. The three of them are my top bias. Mianhae. dear kitktykatty, I wont disturb ur Junho though. Hehee. So dont forget to comment okay? *winkwink* Subscribe and upvote too if you like this story? Hehee. Pyong <3

Emillie: I'm being used to satisfied the author's imagination. Help. *straight face*