Party?! or not?

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

Emillie's (in Amber suit)

 
Jin Ah’s

 

Min min’s

 

“Min min, does my hair look beautiful tie up or just let it off my shoulder” Jin Ah ask her for the hundredth time. She stares at her own reflection, dazed. She pulls up her straight-turns-curly and let it off her shoulder again.

 

“Jin Ah, whether you tie it up or loose it. You are still going to look pretty as always” Min min combs her fringes. After she satisfies, she fixed her makeups. Jin Ah pouted her lips and let her hair loose.

 

“I’m finish” Emilie steps out from toilet as she was using the toilet’s mirror. Jin Ah and Min min was hogging the mirror inside our bedroom to themselves. Emilie fixed her fringe turn spikey hair on her forehead. She looks up and stared at both of Jin Ah and Min min who was gaping at her. “Is there something wrong?” She checks her pocket again making sure Taecyeon’s watch is in her pocket.

 

Emilie heard knocks on the door. She walks towards the door and opens it. “Em, return backs my hairgel. Whoooaa, my bro Mil. Where have you gone?” He takes her hand and pulls her into bro hug.

 

“Yah, you are going to ruin my hair” Emilie blows her hair. Mil is my guy name when I’m in this condition. Mil is like Eric’s twin brother.

 

Eric’s

 

 

“My little gege. Come on. Ah,you still have that scar” He his finger and use his finger to fixed her hair.

 

“Of course I do. It reminds me of unwanted memory. Tsch,” She muttered.

 

He smiled then, he touches the scar on Emilie’s forehead. The scar that was hidden by Emilie’s fringe. “Noona, are you ready?” He stared at Min min and Jin Ah who was still gaping. Then, he turned to Emilie and she raised her shoulders. Both of them were startled by Min min’s squeal.

 

“Yahhhh, Milly. You are so handsome. I would totally date you if you’re a guy!” She squeals again. “Milly-ah, the scar just makes you look so much cooler!“

 

Jin Ah closes and act normally. Woow, even me fall in love with Emillie. Jin Ah thought as she combs her hair.

 

“Noona, so you like me?” Eric jokes.

 

“Pabo. I said I would like Milly if she is a guy.” She hit Eric’s head.

 

“But we are twin. There’s no difference” He rubs his head.

 

“There is difference. Milly pretty as a guy like a gominam(pretty boy). You are no gominam. “ She shook her index finger in front of Eric’s eyes until Eric’s eyes became cross-eyed.  “Come one Mil.” Min min slung her arm over Emilie’s shoulder then she laid her head on the latter’s shoulder. It is easy since now the shorty is no longer Emilie it is Jin Ah unnie. Drum roll please. Yes, thank you mom and dad for being a tall couple. “Jin Ah, are you coming?” Min min said to Jin Ah.

 

“Are you guys ready?” Hiro said as all of us steps into living room. “Eric, since when you got a twin brother instead of sister?” He said while eyeing Emilie from head to toe.

 

Hiro’s

 

 

The name is Mil yo” She offers her hand like a hip hop style and lopsided her shoulder.

 

Ma name is Hiro yo” Hiro took Emilie’s hand and turned into a fist. Then, both of them kissed their fist and punch their shoulders twice. Synchronously, they did a peace sign. Both of them laughed.

 

“Crazy dudes.” Jin Ah twists her index finger in a circle on her temples and walk out our dorm.

 

“You are just jealous” Both of Hiro and Emilie stuck out their tongue. We follow her.

 

We step into the longue room with a pool outside. Everyone was there. Trainee, trainers, idols. They cheer to each other and forget whoever them are. It is like in a one big nation, JYP Nation. (A/R:lol)

 

Min min and Emilie look like a couple since both of them wearing gray. Min min holds Emilie’s hand close to her sides. Every head turns as they pass by. They were even whispering. “Unnie” Emilie starts to get uncomfortable from the attention they are having.

 

“Waeyo” Min min act all innocent.

 

Then, Jin Guk and Jaybeom came to them. “Milly is that you?” Jaybeom raised his eyebrow.

 

“Tonight she is-no, he is Mil.” Min min said proudly.

 

“Mil, you are my hyeongje (little brother)” He pats Emilie’s shoulder. “Come on, let’s dance. Cool scar by the way.” He pulls Emilie and Min min. Emilie reluctantly follows both of them. They walk until to the center. Where 2pm is dancing with Miss A.

 

“My sis-no, my brother” Jia hug Emilie and dance with Emilie.

 

“Unnie, she is my date for tonight” Min min pouted her lips and pull Emilie toward her.

 

“Yah. I’m not a puppet” Emilie said and pull both of her hand free from Min min and Jia. Both Min min and Jia smiles and look at each other. Both of them came close to Emilie and start to pull both of Emilie and twirl her around. Emilie laughed and follows their lead. Later, everyone join them on the dance floor laughing.

 

Then, Jaybeom pull Emilie closer to his body and pull her hands up. They start to dance tango. “Hyung, we look like a gay couple” Emilie laugh as Jaybeom twirl her around and caught her again.

 

“I don’t care” Jaybeom laughes.

 

“Hyung, have you seen Taecyeon sunbae?”

 

“You still call him sunbae? Why don’t you call him… Taec oppa… Like you used to?”

 

“Hyung, i… I d-don’t know what are you t-talking a-about?” Emilie stuttered.

 

“Don’t lie. Taecyeon shares everything with me. Although he is also in denial about your childhood relationship doesn’t mean it is not real” Jaybeom said.

 

“I can’t hear you hyung” Emilie pulls her hand off Jaybeom’s grip and walk outside.

 

“For how long you and Taecyeon are going to play this game? You guys are in the same freaking label?” Jaybeom said as he sat down besides her by the pool.

 

Emilie stared at the pool. She tries to keep her cool and not freaking out. Why in the hell of the world I have to walk out to the pool. “Milly!”Jaybeom calls out her name as he saw she is not focusing to him.

 

“Ahh, I “ Emilie wakes up from her nightmare. “Look hyung. I don’t get it why everyone is making big deal about Taecyeon and me. I mean we are probably from the same region. Yeah, we probably meet when we went to the mart. And that’s it” She said in one breath. Again, she takes a deep breath.

 

“You are called Milly. You have a twin name Song Eric. You live in Massachussetts. You have the same white bear that Taecyeon gave. “ Jaybeom said.

 

“If you google up, there will probably be thousands people got list up” She stared at the pool. Flashback plays in her head. The moment when she got drowns. The moment when water start entering her nose, . Filling up , her lung. Suffocating in the water. She put her hands on her chest.

 

“You got the mole beneath your right eye. Milly, are you okay? “ Jaybeom pats Emilie’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung“

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////

 

 

 

“Taecyeon oppa, I miss you so much” Sohee hugs his arm.

 

“Neh, Sohee. I miss you too” He lightly pinches her cheeks. “Where are others?” He refers to other Wonder Girls.

 

“They are on the stage. JYP-nim is about to start his speech.”

 

“Well, mandu. Why are you not on the stage with them?”

 

“I want to be with oppa” Sohee tightened her hug and lean against his arm. Taecyeon pats her head and look around. All 2pm member except Jaybeom is on the floor dancing. More like making a gag show to his definition. He waves to them. Where is she? Taecyeon look to his handphone again.

 

Let’s meet tonight. I want to return something yours. –Emilie.

 

What is mine with her?

 

 

“Oppa, you are looking for someone?” Sohee asks.

 

“Aniyo. Sohee-ah, I think you should go up on stage now”

 

“Waeyo? I want to be like this.”

 

“JYP-nim is gesturing you to be on stage” He lied and softly push Sohee towards the stage. Taecyeon looks again surrounding. Then, he saw Jaybeom dancing tango with some guy. Erh, that guy looks so familiar. Is that Emilie? Whooaaa. Taecyeon follow Jaybeom and Emilie as both of them walks out the room.

 

Taecyeon follow them closely and hid behind the door, eavesdropping both of them.

 

“For how long you and Taecyeon are going to play this game. You guys are in the same freaking label?” There was a silent moment until Taecyeon heard Jaybeom call out, “Milly!”

 

“Look hyung. I don’t get it why everyone is making big deal about Taecyeon and me. I mean we are probably from the same region. Yeah, we probably meet when we went to the mart. And that’s it” She said in one breath. We have done more than going to the same mart Milly.

 

“You are called Milly. You have a twin name Song Eric. You live in Massachussetts. You have the same white bear that Taecyeon gave. “

 

“If you google up, there will probably be thousands people got list up” Of course, there will be thousands name up. But only one Emilie got mole beneath her right eye.

 

 

“You got the mole beneath your right eye. Milly, are you okay“ hyung, you totally read my mind. This gotta stop even she is my Milly, I’m the one that are going to discover her. Is she okay, I mean she should be still afraid of the water? Taecyeon steps out from hiding.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Taecyeon stared at Emilie who was getting suffocating. Silly Milly who always try to look cool no matter what. She is still scared of the water Everything that Emilie does reminds her of Milly. Now for the last test. Taecyeon quickly walk toward her and pick her up.

 

“W-what are you d-doing?” Emilie glared at Taecyeon and hit his chest. “P-put me d-down, you p-pabo” I walk towards the pool. “Yyou are not going to throw me into the pool” Emilie hiccuped. Taecyeon playfully throw her into the pool but he didn’t do it. Emilie clutch to Taecyeon’s shirt. Taecyeon look down to Emilie as she felts his shirt gets little wet. “D-don’t let me go “ She said as she stifled cry of fears.

 

“I won’t” They both looked in each other eyes for a long time. Looking at the familiar sight that they always give to each other. The kind of familiar security.

 

“Oppa!” Sohee’s voice startled Taecyeon. He turns back but he slipped. He ends up fall into the swimming pool while holding Emilie. Both of them screamed, startled. Their screams attract others attention which was immersed into the party before.

 

“Taec, Emilie!” Jaybeom screams.

 

Emilie who still couldn’t swim screams “Help! Help!” Taecyeon quickly grab Emilie’s neck and pull her towards to stairs. With Jaybeom’s help, they both push Emilie onto floor. Emilie just lay there motionless.

 

“Oppa, is she okay” Sohee asks Taecyeon. Crowds start to gather surrounding them.

 

Taecyeon softly slaps Emilie’s cheeks. When she is still not responding, he quickly does CPR. He blows into through mouth (openmouth kiss, lol) and pumps her chest. He does that repeatedly until Emilie came alive. She vomits water and coughed rapidly.

 

Eric who just came in time quickly pushes Taecyeon until Taecyeon fell on his . Eric glared at Taecyeon. “Em, are you okay?” Eric put Emilie’s head on his thigh. She nodded weakly. Eric quickly lifts her up bridal style. He pushed away Taecyeon’s hand who was helping him. “Stay the hell away from my sister, hyung” He glared at him and walks through the crowd.

 

A/R: Ooopps party gone wrong. lol. There is a reason why Taecyeon tried to put her into water. Ahh this kid keep denial. tsch. lo.. Thank you for reading.