For real, I'm not sick.

We dont fight, we are just having a heated discussion. [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

TAECYEON’S POV

 

I enter JaySu ‘s (Jaybeom+Junsu=JaySu) room with holding two towel and basin full of water. “Here hyung” I pass it to Junsu. Junsu raised his eyebrows and gestures me to put it on Emilie’s forehead. Then, Junsu leave the room. Cooking maybe?

 

I put the damp towel on her forehead. Her forehead is hot. Aishh, this kid. Jaybeom take another towel and wet it. He pats the towel all over her face and her neck. I stared at her face. She looks so angelic. Her pure face without make up. Her natural rosy cheeks and red lips.  Her milky white skin. I mentally slap my face. Aishh, what was I thinking. I need to leave the room.

 

“Taec, where are you going?” Jaybeom asked me when I about leave the room. “Help me take off her jacket. Then, we’ll roll her in blanket so she can sweats” I stared at Jaybeom for a while like are you ing serious. Undress her? What if she wakes up, I might get a kick from this girl. This girl is just too unpredictable. “Well, Taec what are you waiting for? Help me lift her up so I can take off her jackets. “ I slowly lift her up so Jaybeom can take off her jackets.  I look away. “Why are you looking away? Your face is so red, are you blushing Taec? “

 

“Aniyo” I cleared my throat.

 

“Well, you make me think like you actually like her” Jaybeom take off her jackets and pat the towel on her arms. Then, he hugs her with a blanket. “There, you wait here. I’ll help Junsu . Changed the towel if it’s not damp anymore”

 

“But, but hyung” Jaybeom ignored me and leave the room.

 

“Taec oppa” Emilie muttered something.

 

“Emilie?” I looked at her as her eyes are still closed.

 

“Don’t leave me,” She muttered again.

 

Did she just say me not to leave her? But she never calls me oppa? I scratch my head. I changed the towel on her forehead, as the towel is not wet anymore. I pat the other towel on her arms and neck. She shivered a little as the towel comes in contact with her skin. She looks so much like Milly. But is this really the Milly that I know? I mean she have the right mole beneath her eyes just like Milly. I used to like she has boogies there. I chuckled. Without knowing, I touch her eyelids.

 

I was startled as she slowly open up her eyes. I’m kind of panicked. I don’t know what to do.

 

“Uhmm. Why, where?” She stared at me and asked.

 

“You f-faint in the d-dancing studio. A-and Jay h-hyung brought you here” Wth, I’m stuttered?

 

She nodded and looks to her body. She glared at me and pull blanket up to her nose. “Did you do this to me?”

 

 I nodded. Then, I realized my mistake. “You don’t give that ert look okay. I don’t do this alone. I was just wetting your body because”

 

“Yaahhh, ert!”

 

Her screams bring Junsu and Jaybeom into the room. “What, what happen?” Jaybeom asked me. “What you did to my precious dongsaeng?”

 

“I wasn’t doing anything hyung”

 

“ert!” She glared at me.

 

Aishh, this kid. “Yahh, I’m not”

 

“You are”

 

“Aishh, if I’m really ert I would be erting over some hot girls. Not a tomboy. People might even think I’m gay if I do this to you. Your body is not even worth to look at”

 

She gritted her teeth. “Are you done talking?” She slowly pushes the blanket over her body and get off Jaybeom’s bed.

 

“What are you doing? You are sick Em” Jaybeom stops her.

 

“Look at that hyung. Still stubborn” I don’t know what I’m talking about.

 

She pushes Jaybeom “I’m leaving.  Let me leave or else I’ll tell manager hyung you are harassing me”

 

Jaybeom let her go and ask Junsu to go after her. Junsu takes her jacket and go after her. Jaybeom stared at me disbelievingly. “What just you did Taec. She is sick for god sake”

 

“Are you on her sides hyung? She is sick, stubborn and called me a ert”

 

“She was just confuse and sick Taec. Why anyway you said those words to her?”

 

“What words? Its t-true”

 

“Really, you see her that way? Are you sure?” I nodded. “You don’t see her as ……… your childhood crush, Milly?”

 

“I don’t know w-what are you talking about hyung. That tomboy is no way my sweet Milly” I looked away.

 

“Really Taec. She is not your sweet Milly. I think you see her that way. From the story that you tell me about Milly, I think Milly is Emilie. “

 

“You don’t know anything about Milly”

 

“Maybe I don’t know her. But I know you do. You can lie to me, but you can’t lie to yourself. “ Jaybeom leave the room.

 

 

 

 

 

I walk to my room. I sat at my bed.

 

What the hell are Jay hyung talks about? It can’t be her. Well, she might live in Massachusetts. She might have the same mole beneath her eyes. She might like banana like I do. She might have the bear that I used to gives Milly. She might have the same eye-smile. Aishh, there’s just no way. What if she really is Milly? I mean how do I approach her? Hi Emilie, no. Hi Milly. I’m your Taec oppa. I’m the one that wasn’t there when your nearly incident. I’m the one asked you to marry me and celebrate it over a banana. I’m the one that used to push you into the water until you nearly drown. Is she still afraid of the water?

 

I snickered as I suddenly came up with an evil plan.

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

Emilie walks until she fell down again. Suddenly Junsu came and scoop her up in. Emilie struggled. “Put me down”

 

“No. You are sick. I’m taking you back into 2pm’s dorm” Junsu held her tighter.

 

“And meet again with that freaking . No way. Put me down” She hit Junsu’s chest weakly.

 

“Ouchh, even you are sick. Your hit still hurt. Okay, I’m not going back to our dorm. I’ll bring you back to your dorm. But I’ll carry you” Junsu smiles. After a long time, then Emilie nods.

 

“I don’t feel like going back to dorm. Hyung, could you bring me somewhere else?”

 

“Sure. You are kind of heavy, you do know that right?”

 

“Am I?” Her eye-smile disappears.

 

“Nah, I’m kidding. Let’s go to rooftop okay?”

 

Junsu carry her with ease to rooftop. Then, he puts on bench. He put her jackets on her back. She shivers a little.

 

“I can warm you but you gotta hug me” He teases Emilie.

 

She smiles and playfully punches his shoulders. She lays her head on his shoulders, he was surprised but he acted coolly anyway. He pats her head.

 

“Hyung”

 

“Neh”

 

“Your shoulder is more broader than my gege’s. Hehee. But don’t tell him I told you that”

 

“I won’t but you gotta promise me one thing, Em”

 

“Humm, well, I gotta heard first it to promise it”

 

“Promise if you ever feel hurt or sad and need a shoulder to lean or to cry on, call me”

 

“Well, okay. Since you shoulder is so nice and comfy” She held out her pinky finger.  He smiles brightly and intertwined his pinky finger with hers.

 

“My parents are always not home. They are busy with their works. And when I feel like crying or sad, I will lay on his shoulder. Then, he will pat my head and whispers, its okay Em. You have me” She smiles reminiscing her memories.

 

Then, he pats and whispers, “Its okay Em”

 

 “Em, why you hate Taec?” He heard her sighed and quickly he regretted than he asks her that.

 

“Well, I don’t hate or like him. But I guess meeting him brings back some old memory. Memory that I wish I can delete or at least put in the back of my mind”

 

“What is that? “

 

She tells him about her nearly incident. About her childhood friends, Taec oppa which explains why she can’t call others oppa. It brings back old memory. She doesn’t know why she tells him that. She is never the type that trusts others easily but she feels comfortable being with Junsu. It gives off a feeling when she is little. Like she is chatting with her friends in kindergarten. Like they both know for years before.

 

“And when I saw his Taec’s sunbae, it gives me nightmare. Nightmare until I got this freaking fever.  And I am the kind of person that only got fevers once a blue moon. Hyung, why are you laughing?” She pokes his arms.

 

“Mian. I found it is amusing.”

 

“Which part?”

 

“You know Taec also started talking in his sleeps lately. He keeps saying Milly. That’s your nickname right? Maybe he is your childhood friend?”

 

“Aishh, hyung. Not you too. Eric gege said that, Min Min unnie and Na Eun too” She pouted her lips.

 

“What if it’s right? What if he is your childho-“ He stops when he realized her head is no longer on his shoulders. He quickly holds to her shoulders so she can’t get up.

 

“Let me go. Aishh. I will bite your hand if I have to” She pretended to open like she will bite his hand.

 

“Mianhae. I won’t talk about it anymore.” He pats her shoulders. “Let’s talk about something happy, okay” He pokes her shoulder. “Are you listening Em?” Softly he pushes her head on his shoulders again.

 

She just nodded. “ Do you like it here so far?” He asks her.

 

 

“Neh. I thought I could never fit in. But I like it. I’m really here because I can’t be far from Eric gege. You know when we were little, my brother got on a trip and I couldn’t go it because it was a boy’s camp. It wasn’t even until 24 hours that he left, I was already crying and got fever. Eric gege had to come back home and he couldn’t go to camp because of me. Until now I regretted that”

 

“I guess twins are really inseparable.”

 

“Hyung, now I mention his name. I kind of miss him. I want to go back to my dorm. Yyaah, what are you doing” She repeatedly hits his arms because again he lifted her up in bridal style.

 

“You are sick, remember”

 

“Aishh, hyung. Please put me down. Please” She flashes her eye-smile.

 

Reluctantly, he puts her down. They walked side by side. “Hyung, gomawo. For everything”

 

“Ani. It’s my pleasure. Don’t forget to eat the pills and get a lot of rest okay kiddo” He softly pats her head. “I’ll leave first. Annyeong!”

 

“Hyung, annyeong. “

 

ERIC’S POV

 

“Eric, it should be left foot first then right. Please pay attention to the class” Jin Guk correct me again for like the hundredths time.

 

I bowed apologizing vigorously. How in the hell I’m supposed to pay attention in class. My freaking sis is fever. For a person that gets fever once a blue moon when she gets the fever, she would feel terrible. Ahh, when I get back to dorm I gonna cook her, chicken soup. I mean my cooking is not as good as her but she said my chicken soup is the best.

 

I snapped back to reality when Min Min noona pokes my arm. “Dongsaeng, left foot” I quickly changed my foot.

 

“Gomawo noona” Although half of my mind is already out of the room, I tried my best to pay attention in the class. I was technically jumping when Jin Guk said class is over. I quickly punched Jaybeom hyung’s number.

 

“Hyung, is she okay? How is she? Has her fever cools down?” I said in one breath.

 

“Ah, Eric. She is not here”

 

“Not with you. Then, where is she?” I panicked

 

“She kind of argues with Taecyeon. And she ran away. But don’t worry I ask Junsu to get her. If she is with Junsu, she is in safe hand”

 

I smiles a little. “Neh. Umm, if it is possible can I have Junsu’s hyung number?”

 

“Sure, sure. I’ll send it awhile. I’m sorry I couldn’t take care her well”

 

“Aniyo hyung. I understand. Gomawoyo. Annyeong, hyung. Take care” I flip off the phone.  Aishh, arguing again with Taecyeon hyung. I mean Taecyeon hyung could at least give her some mercy. I mean she is sick for god sake.

 

“Hey, how is Emilie?” Min Min unnie asks me.

 

“She is with Junsu hyung.”

 

She tilted her head. “How?”

 

“She got into a fight again with Taec hyung. She ran off and Jay hyung asks Junsu hyung to go after him. Wait a minute noona. I’m just got a message from Jay hyung. He already sent me Junsu’s number. “ I punched Junsu’s number. I put the handphone between Min Min unnie and me, so she could hear it too.

 

“Yobseoyo?” Junsu hyung said.

 

“Annyeongsahyo, hyung. Its me Eric”

 

“Ah, its you. I already send Emilie back to your dorm. Don’t worry. And her fever seems better a little bit”

 

“Ah, I’m relieved. Gomawoyo” Both Min min and I sigh in relieved.

 

“Ah, don’t mention it. I gotta go. I have a schedule after. “

 

“Annyeong, gomawoyo again”

 

I was practically running going back to dorm. When I punch the code of dorm, the door opens itself. It was Emilie who was open the door from inside. I stunned for a while and Jin Ah pushes me aside and enters the dorm.

 

“I thought you were sick” Jin Ah said to Emilie.

 

She smiles weakly and said, “Aniyo. I’m better now”

 

I quickly feel her forehead. Still hot but wasn’t hot like this morning. “You need to lay down. Come on “ I pull her arm towards her room.

 

“Aniyo, gege. I’m really fine” She softly pushes my hand.

 

“Emilie, you know when you get sick once in a blue moon. And all you need to do is to lie down and sleeps. Come on, I’ll cook for you my famous chicken soup.” I softly pinch her arm, as she is not responding. “Em. Or you want me to carry you?” I playfully lift her up.

 

“Aishh, don’t be the third person that lift me up today” She said.

 

I raised my eyebrow. “Third person? Humm, Taec hyung is the second person?”

 

“Aishh, why is that bastard would lift me up. I rather jump off ANY cliff than being carried by him.” She roared.

 

“That bastard? Wow, you must be really angry with him. What he said to you this time?” I slung my arms on her shoulders.

 

She told me about the ert Taec hyung, the gay part. This two is bickering every single day. I pull a blanket over her and put wet towel on her forehead. “Sleep now Em. You want me to sing you a song until you sleep?” She quickly nodded. “Twinkle twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are~ Ouchh,” I said as she hit my shoulder.

 

“What. That used to be your favorite song” I .

 

“Yeah, that is like when I was two and everyone call me baby”

 

“You are still my baby” I ruffled her short hair.

 

“ Of course, I am. Well, until you find a new baby”

 

“More baby? One baby is enough to take care of. I’m already exhausted.” I stuck out my tongue.

 

“Are you saying I’m tiring you out? Aigoo, you must have been tired. I can already see you eye-wrinkles.” She teases me back.

 

I laughed. “Get some sleep and I will wake you up when the chicken soup is ready. Okay” I kiss her forehead. I tiptoe out of the room and got to the kitchen.

 

“How is she?” Hiro asked me while helping Min min with dinner.

 

“Better.” I bring out chicken from fridge.

 

“What are you doing?” Hiro asks me.

 

“I’m going to cook chicken soup for her. “ I pour the chicken broth into a bowl.

 

“You cook, for real?” Min min said.

 

“Well, you gotta taste it to believe it” I cut onions and garlics put it into a pot.

 

“Dinner is ready!” Min min said while scooping out rice into bowls. Hiro brought all the side dishes to the dining room.

 

We all eat in silence until Jin Ah unnie asks me, “How is she?”

 

“Ah, umm better”

 

“The burden is gone then. No need for anyone to worry again” She finish her food and got off her seats. Then, she went to the living room.

 

Min min, Hiro and me stares at Jin Ah. Whatever she said annoys the hell out of me.

 

“I’ll wash the dishes” I said to Min min and Hiro.

 

“Aniyo. You go and bring Em the soup. Jin Ah!”

 

“Waeyo?!” Jin Ah screams back.

 

“Wash the dishes” Hiro said.

 

“Why me?!” She comes to the kitchen and stomps her feet.

 

“Because I said so” Hiro crosses his arms across his chest.

 

“Tschh, fine!” Reluctantly, she washes the dishes.

 

Min min and I went to their room. Emilie was sleeping soundly. Snoring. She doesn’t snores. I guess she must have been really tired. I chuckled.

 

“Em, wakes up” Min min softly shook her.

 

She slowly opens up her eyes. Min min unnie put a pillow behind her back so she could sits up. When I was about to feed her the chicken soup, she looks away.

 

“Gege, I just got a fever. I’m not paralyzed” She chuckles.

 

“Be a good girl and listen to gege” I held the spoons in front of her lips. Slowly, she opens up .

 

“It’s good as always. Unnie, you should taste some too”

 

“Aniyo. It’s okay. I’m already full”

 

“Say aahhh” I feed her the chicken soup.

 

She reluctantly opens . “Umm, it’s actually quite delicious”

 

“I know” I rubbed my chin proudly.