I Didn't Know

All of a Sudden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“so overall, that’s what I think about Alexandre Dumas’ book, Count of Monte Cristo. It’s a story about revenge and—" your recitation was interrupted when the bell rang and the class started getting up from their seats.

“Thank You miss ____”  she smiled and packed her things “we’ll continue tomorrow class. Please review the morals of the book I asked you to research on. Thank you and have a great weekend” she grabbed her bag and paced out of the room

You rolled your eyes and mumbled under your breath about how pissed you are because your passionate explanation about the Count of Monte Cristo was interrupted. Unfortunately, no one was actually paying attention during your recitation. As you were about to go out of the classroom, this tall guy is also going out. You stopped and he also stopped “you go ahead” you stepped on the side giving him more space to go out. He rubbed his neck and you noticed how fidgety he is “No. Please go ahead” he stepped on the side, adjusted his eyeglasses and gave you a shy smile not showing his teeth.

“Alright” you stepped out of the room and you decided to go to the library. As far as you can remember, that guy is seated at the back of the class. He was never the noisy type but the girls seated beside you has a crush on him. You went up the stairs and you just remembered that he got the highest score at a surprise quiz during your literature class last week. He is quite attractive you thought to yourself. He’s tall, his eyeglasses give him that hot-nerd look and you must admit that he’s the full package because he is smart.

You reached the floor where the library is and the sign “CLOSED” greeted you. You sighed in frustration

So you decided to go home because it’s already late. As you were going down, you saw that guy from your class going up the stairs. Your eyes lock for a moment but to break the silence you asked “going to the library?” he nodded “well… too bad it’s already closed”. As you started going down and passed him by on his side, you can feel that his eyes were following you as you go down. You looked back at him and asked with a smile “what’s your name again?”

“Chanyeol…” he adjusted his eyeglasses “Park Chanyeol” he pursed his lips and you must admit his deep voice sent shivers all over your body

“oh” you slightly nod your head “OH! Park Chanyeol? The one who got the highest score on the surprise quiz?!”

He scratched his head and it looks like he felt flattered “yes”

“cool. I ‘ll see you tomorrow Chanyeol!” as you were about to go down you heard him call your name. You turned around and you saw him rushing d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter