Our first meeting.

Perhaps is it Love ?

Your Pov

"But Appa .." "No buts my princess, he will be here tommorow morning so be nice to him ok?" my appa said and i just nod walking to my room.

 Err so yeah my appa's friend son is going to live with us for a .. I dont really know but gahhh he's a guy and i dont how to deal with guys. 

I slumped on my bed and think how to approched him then while thinking i fell asleep. *Dingdong .  Who the heck is that waking me up early in the saturday morning, i pouted and walk downstairs.

Er yeah we dont have a maids because i told my appa i can already do the household chores. I opened the door and get shock from what i see 'A handsome tall guy' And im still wearing my sleeping clothes means a short shorts when i say short its really short and a tank top, without brushing my teeth and combing my hair. Gahh! Bury me alive DX

"W-who are you?" i asked stuttering as he smirked at me 'OmygoshThatSmirk' 

"I'm Kai." he said still smirking but i don't know anyone named kai.

"Kai?" i asked again and he laughs lightly

"Oh, I mean Jongin. Kim jongin." he said and it hits me he is my dad's friends son Omona! 

Kai's Pov

I Run in our neighboorhood shouting 'There's a fire.' then the people around starts to panic. Yea i know its kinda childish but damn thats fun.  And i think i get into my dad's line already and he wants me to live in his friends house.

My maids woke me up early in the morning and pack up my things for me. I then go to the place where my dad wants me to live at, their house is not that bad but my house is bigger i guess. I ring their doorbell and wait for awhile.  

When im going to ring the doorbell again someone open the door and she look so hot in her sleeping attire and yet cute at the same time i then smirk at her cute face  she look so pure i guess staying here wont be that bad then.

"C-come in." she said stuttering again how cute then i chuckle.

"eh, w-wae?" she ask looking at me with her innocent eyes the i fake a cough looking at her from head to toe then she run upstairs i guess she get what i meant to say.  

Your Pov

'Arghhh. Pabo yah' i hit my head and lay down on my bed 'aish whatever, as if i can take back the time.' i sighed and walks to my bathroom to do my daily routine after that i immediately walk downstairs and saw him still sitting at the couch.

"Ermm, Sorry about what happen awhile ago. By the way im Eunjoon." i said as i played with my fingers. "that's fine, its nice meeting you then, Eunjoon-ah." he said and look up at him showing my eyesmile. "Lets go, i will show you your room." i said shyly while he's following me from behind.

I left him immedietly after showing him his room and walks downstairs to cook my breakfast 'did he eat his breakfast already?' Hmm, i should ask him to make sure then i walk walk to his room and knock three times waiting for him to open the door  "its open" he answeres shortly i then open the door seeing him half "Omona!" I cover my face.

"I .. J-just wanna ask if you already eat your breakfast." i ask nervous, how cant i get nervouse this is the freakin' first time that i saw a guy . Then i heard him chuckles "You can look now." he said calmly and i took off my hands in my face slowly. "and i didnt have my breakfast yet." he said and i nodded then run immediately downstairs. 'Gahd!'

After the Oh-So-Awkard dinner, I Walk to my room when my appa called. 

"APPA!!" Then i fake a sobs.  Then i heard my appa chuckling at the other side of the phone "Stop being a baby eunjoon, Just help kai to pack his things he is tired you know." I Just nodded my head eventhough i know he wont see it and say my goodbye.

Kai's Pov

I Was laying down on my new bed when i heard a knock on my door, maybe its Eunjoon again i wore my shirt i dont want to freak her out again and open it. 

"Why?" I Ask and smiled at her she is indeed really cute, Cuter than her.

"Do you need any help, to arranged your things in your closet?" She ask while bitting her lips, i guess she's still shy then and then i chuckled and nods. I Can actually do it on my own but i want to know her better so i think this is the start. 

 

-

Is my writting confusing? Just tell me and i will try to write in 3rd POV then, and yes sorry for my bad english it's not my first language T^T

ThankYouuuuuuuuuu. :">