well, this is just great.

Confessions of a School.. ?

your POV (this story is all in your pov so if i kinda changed in the middle or something i am terribly sorry for that) :))

I do the routine i do everyday. Get up, Get ready and out I go. School, just like what i do every morning is pretty much a routine too. Learn, eat, Learn. from what you hear you probably think i am a chubby girl, but i am not. i am ~~~~ 17, and i guess average? average everything. i have nothing special in me. 

The school starts as it always does. An assembly, then we enter the class. The teacher yesterday announced that some of the students from the other class will transfer to our classroom because of some issues. I'm guessing some trouble was created but i was completely wrong. i am what is the trouble about fangirls? how i know the trouble you ask? the teacher is like a snitch. she says everything to her homeroom class. so we get every gossip that comes out in the school. i can already hear the screams and shouts of the girls as soon as the guys entered the classroom. Oh no, they weren't screaming for three of them but just for one of them. he was greatly appreciated in our class. CHANGJO. his name to me is like the combination of his two bestfriend. L.Joe and Chunji. only then it would be chinjo. 

The guys looked around for a vacant seat and in my head i kept sayin "please dont sit here, please dont sit here" 

as if the teacher read my mind and despised me she said "changjo yah~ sit beside ~~~~" yes, the teacher just flirted with changjo.

"nae songsaengnim~" wait what the heck? he flirted back?!

"this is gonna be the worst life ever" i said to my self oh so quietly that suprisingly he heard -_- i guess the thing about me whispering loudly is  true afterall.

"hey there nerd, what are you doing sitting here when this is clearly the seat of that beautiful lady over there" he motioned to our class prettiest girl. Sun Ha.

"aigoo. Oppa let the girl sit there. she must have some hope since she obviously will never have a lovelife. give her a day. nae~?" she said while doing the japanese tease to changjo

i shivered. that was plain disgusting. uggh.

"yeah. she must at least have a chance. anyways not like i will socialize with her." he said smirking

that was it.i had enough of him. 

"oh really now,? you wont socialize with me when you started talking to me first? is that what we call thick skinned?" 

the whole class gasped as if i did something completely wrong and the girls were throwing darts at me, strange but its like the teacher throws arrows. but then, suddenly as if i pushed a switch, his mood changed. 

"oh i am sorry then. i am really sorry. can we start over again?"

"i dont give a damn. do whatever you want" with that the bell rang for classes to begin.

first was science. my favorite subject. 

"ok class, since we are almost done with lesson 3 let us do the activity. the activity needs to pair you up into two. so go on class find a partner!" im guessing the guy teacher asked her out already. since she is all giddly the whole morning and so was he. 

"hey! ~~~" i heard someone call my name please dont let it be him please dont let it be him. i turned and

"oh god" i whined

"what? dont want me to be your partner? the famous kingka! you have got to be out of your mind! no one regects me."

"too bad, i just did."

i felt all the girls stare at me but then turned their attention elsewhere as if i wasnt a threat to them. wait a minute. AM I NOT A GIRL IN THIS PLACE? YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO SCREAM AND SHOUT!

"give me a break, cant you find any one other tan me to be your partner? i can do alone you know."

"hell no. my grades depend on you and you are the only one avaiable"

"ok class thats it who ever you partnered up with is your partner" that didnt make any sense.

after a few minutes you kept on seeing changjo glance on your ring then necklace again and again. you thought "creepy"

"see you after class then hey why dont i go over your place?"

"because i dont want to."

"ill bring some friends over too if you dont mind i have got something to tell you"

"oh then its fine."

"ill walk you"

"its fine you dont need to and what happened to your attitude?"

"nothin" he shrugged. "catch you later" 

"i wont fall though" you laughed

"hahaha... yeah you should laugh more"

you straightened up and went as fast as possible.

something was odd about him and you fet like you remembered him from somewhere.

-flashback-

when you were 14

*cries cries* huh who is crying? oh nooo that poor guy is crying omo. 

"are you ok? do need something?" aww he is soo chubby its so cutee

"arent you gonna bully me? im fat and its bad right?"

"hey now. what are you saying im judging you? heck no! you know you gotta be strong fight for yourself."

"gomawo noona!" 

"noona!?" do i look that old?

"hm?"

"nothing its fine would you like to buy anything?"

"yes please! ohh noona what a pretty necklace and ring!"

"haha my parents gave it to me.im all alone in this place."

"no! noona i dont want food ! "

"what ? why?"

"i will make you proud of me"

"aahaha lets be friend nae?"

"nae noona" 

-end of flashback-

heck no!that cant be him in any way possible. it was finally time to go home.

"hey!~~~~ wait up do you want to go without us!"

he brought one girl im thinking his sister since she was pretty and a guy. must be her boyfriend

"yeah yeah faster i cant wait for a long time"

"ooh someone must be in a hurry to do their works!" he cooed. i just shot him a glare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we finally reached home after what seemed like decades.

"you live alone?" changjo asked me\

"yeah aint it obvious? one bed one room no car."

"geez sorry. hey anyways before we start the project i wanna play spin the bottle!"

"yes! us too!" his sister said looking at er boyfriend with the you-must-agree-with-me face.

"yea sure join me in too" 

"I'D LOVE TO JOIN TOO!" suddenly that voice. i knew who it belonged to. Sun ha.

she grabbed changjo by the arm and pulled him close as if she was signalling my property my property. so we all played spin the bottle. the first bottle landed on sun ha and she chose truth. 

"so, sun ha would you rather choose a tall guy or a short guy?" jongmin asked. (jongmin is hyerim(changjos sister) boyfriend)

"i'd choose changjo" she blushed

"hey hands off my brother! that wasnt in the choices you snobby bi***" hyerim snotted

that caused a fight and i said 

"okay spin the bottle" made them stop thankfully. -_- landed on me now huh?

"okay truth."

"truth? thats boring there shouldnt be truth here then. anyway do you have anything you'd like to get close with in the room?" hyerim said

"yes. my teddy bear." you laughed "honestly! i want my teddy bear! you said anything"

she forgot about that and spinned the bottle. it landed on changjo

"dare"

"okay. kiss the person to your front in the cheeks." wait a minute front! thats me! holy! no ! 

*kiss* he kissed.. not me? hahah oh i see he kissed sunha! great then. but why does my heart feel like this. no it cant be possible its him not my first love. you see that chubby guy was my first love. he was so chubby that i called him teddy bear so wen i answered te question it was honest. its just impossible teddy bear is changjo! 

the bottle landed on changjo again. "what is the biggest secret of your life?" he sighed before he answered but he couldnt escape the game.

"i was a kid. i was chubby. i got bullied a lot. but this girl helped me. first love you can call it. she was kind enough to buy me something but i dont know where she is now. no correction. i know who she is and maybe ilikeheragain" he said that line too quick i couldnt understand. i just heard ouuus in the room.

the bottle landed on him yet again! what is he some kind of magnet? or is the bottle a female who is attracted to him? this is not spin the bottle it must be called interrogate changjo game.

"before you answer the question let me ask you" jonngmin asked "do you have anyone you like?"

"of course i do i am human you know"

"okay. dare as always right? my dare for you is.... (he whispered to him)."

"WHAT!!?!?" 

"hey you asked for a dare you cant take that back. to help you i will hepl you in the process but you must have all th idas go that?"

"argghh arasso. hey i am tired lets end the game"

we ended the game and started on our project. well he didnt do anything other that help by giving us his hair because he kept on pulling them out thinking what to do about the dare he has tomorrow. i wonder wat was te dare. not like i can ask but i am interested.i cant understand my feelings. they are too complicated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day

wow so it is today. i cant help but feel something is waiting for me today. i opened my locker and saw a note fell down. 

"huh? wat is this?"

 

"if you want to know who this is then ggo to the classroom and wait there. clues and hints will be waiting for you"

 

"ohkay. wierd. this isnt a confession since it just says wait. myeahh." i threw the paper. as i entered the calss there was a box on top of my table. i opened it and it said "go to the library find for your favorite book" and under it was the letter "u". so i went to the library and looked at my favorite book and it was empty. then it hit me. i asked the lady in charge "um where is the book called your favorite book?" "right there mam" "thanks" i was right. its smart. aaahaha."now go to your gym locker and check it out" then there was another letter in a different shape from the "u" it was "i" i ran to the gym locker seeing this game was interesting and it was "your really pretty when your hair is tied up. you should do that more often." there was a hairtie and a letter in another different shape. "e" behind it was "upstairs" going up the stairs i saw that each staircase had a letter and different shape in it.there was "l" "y" "v" "o". the last letter was on the door of te roof top. "o". then it said to rearrange the letters and shhapes? is this a puzzle or what? after i was done i read it out loud and it said. as you can guess "i love you" then someone suddenly poped out holding a bouquet of flowers

changjo-changjo-29486910-600-800.jpg

 

you opened your mouth wide and saw changjo holding the flowers. " ~~ when i saw you i couldnt help but think there was something about you that made me like you.then i saw your ring and necklace. noona remember? i knew you were the one that helped me before. you were the one who encouraged me and i became like this for you. i said i will make you proud and didnt i? if i become your boyfriend you will be the happiest person alive. can you be my girlfriend?"

"that is a long speech for someone to hear. one question. what was the dare yesterday?"

"to court the girl you love"

"you arent playing with me right? i mean you flirt with a lot of girls."

"the first time i am doing this and i get a response like that? you serious ~~?"

"no.. i mean...yeah ok... i guess i like you too."

he came to you and hugged you and kissed you in the lips witout warning.

"for someone who never had a girlfriend before you sure know how to kiss" 

"hahaha. i tried with my bear didnt i?"

"you understood that?"

"ahha yeah i did. i love you ~~~"

"i love you too changjo oppa"

 

without completing te story you guys already know what happened to sunha and the girls? yeah there was bullying but e protected me. oh i started calling him chinjo.but then, the guy and girl comes along and enrols in the school. how much more interesting can school get. wait wat? what happened to my parents?!?! oh god no! NO!

 

 

                                                                                                  -END-

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS! HOW did you think of it? do you want a sequel? or end it here? a long one shot right? i think i dont know :)) thanks for reading~

 

animekpoploves out!