Story Info.

►►►Fast Forward►►► ¦ (ⓞⓟⓔⓝ)

ASR

Advanced System robotics

922814_657669297583510_1224008203_n.jpg

The advanced system robotics is in charge in making new advanced technology that will be able to help man kind like helping robots, robo-doctors and also artificial intelligence. It is mainly powered by a bigger artificial intelligence everyone calls as VIKI (Virtual Interactive Kinetic Intelligence). She is no threat to anyone as she is watched closely by a group of carefully selected Technology geniuses. People who work here are almost too busy to talk with anyone else besides their co-workers. People who work here all specialize in hardware to wetware interfaces of the robotic anthromorphization program. Basically, people here are in charge of the robots and advanced machinery or devices being made.

EPDC

extraterrestrial and People development Centre

11850_657670254250081_117046210_n.jpg

The extraterrestrial and people development center is the main building where the extra terrestrials and the humans can work together peacefully whilst sharing each other's worldly knowledge. Here, the aliens will be able to share the things they know about anything from everything and helping man kind come up with more helpful and friendly ideas to progress the future of humanity. Here they can experiment on a lot of things and be able to discover instant medicine for the wounded and diseased. To sum it all up, aliens and humans here are like genius scientists and doctors and stuff.

PCP

People communication program

524840_657670464250060_480999768_n.jpg 13399_657670344250072_134403877_n.jpg

The people communication program specializes in helping humans in their daily problems such as crimes, financial problems  and other human stuff. The workers here are 70 percent of human workers and 30 percent of alien workers. The program gives the people freedom to speak and voice out what they need and want to fix although nonsensical problems is completely ignored and utterly considered useless and rude. The humans can also communicate with their busy family members or friends here too as the program has an uplink to both ASR & EPDC. People who work here are geniuses too like the ones in ASR & EPDC. Basically this is like a help centre for everyone both extraterrestrials or not.


Application Form 

sTAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION