After 25 years never meet old friend

Falling in love with you ( My chinese princess )

25 years after

Song Yi and Som Chai HVK meet each other by any chance in Thailand, Because Song yi come to thailand for business.

Chai: Song Yi???

Yi: Excuse me... you are.... Chai!?

Chai: yes, i am. Long time no see... My best friend. Hug*

Yi: yeah.. Since that day i never meet you again... How are you?

Chai: sure... i'm fine. And you? And how many child you have?

Yi: haha.. you are really.... i'm fine too, and i have only 2 daughter . and you? and how is your mother? she is good?

Chai: yes. my mother has been good. and i already have 4 child 2 sons and 2 daughter.. My older son was already married last year. Yi ... Do you still remember our promise in China?

Yi: ahhh... really. and yes, i still remember our promise.

Chai; haha.. look at your face.Don't worry my second son not yet marry !! so... mean that we still can keep our promise?

Yi:haha.. yes... but Chai.. they never meet each other. and i not yet meet your wife and son too. how can i know that he is good? and how can they accept our request?

Chai: you still the same. too much worry about everything. Dont worry, my son is a good child. we will meet up in one day. and how about their wedding. i have a idea. Do you have your daughter photo? OH! how old is she?

Yi: My older daughter is 22 year, and my lovely girl second daughter is just 17 years old. Here... this is her photo, my older child. She name Victoria Song or Song Qian.

Chai: What a beautiful name! Oh... she's so pretty. maybe she look like her mother.If she look like you .. haha.. I can't..

Yi: Yah...... You said i'm not handsome?

Chai: haha.. i'm just kidding my best friend.

Yi: so what do you want to do ?

Chai: Don't worry Yi, i will show this photo to my son first then if he like her. i will tell you a plan.

Yi: If your son doesn't love my daughter?

Chai: why you say like this>? i'm sure 100% , my son will love your daughter, even his father like her. why son doesnt love?

Yi: Ahhh.... ok... Chai . I need to go now. Contact with each other later. Tell me your number.

Chai : Ok... my number 087*********.

YI : Bye my friend.

 

HVK House

 

Chai: I'm back, honey!

Mrs HVK: Do you eat something yet ?

Chai: walk to the home and kiss her forehead.  I already ate, honey. because i meet my best old friend who study with each other at China. Honey.. Do you remember what i did tell you in Nichan's wedding?

Mrs: sur... you want to meet your old friend and done yours promise by give our son marry with his daughter, if he has daughter, right?

Chai:smile.... Yeah..sure. Now i meet him, and i'm really happy. Look!... Here is her photo, she name Victoria song or Song Qian. she is 22 years old. If she pretty? i really want to fly to China and go to see her,.

Mrs: Look like you like her already, Mr Som Chai HVK *smile*  yes, she is really pretty, she must be nice. Look at her smile, her smile is soo sweet.

Chai: And where is Nichkhun? please call him for me.

Mrs: Maybe he at downstair with Cherreen. i will call him now. she take a phone make a call to nichkhun now.

 

10 minutes later......

 

Khun: I'm here, dad and mom. Can i come in?

Mrs: yes, come in son.

Chai: Son... I have something to tell you.

khun: yes, dad. what the matter now?

Chai: This year you already 23 years old. and your brother already married. Do you have a girlfriend?

khun: No, Dad. i already broke up last 2 years and now i never have one.

Chai: Today i just met my old friend. and he has 2 daughter....

Khun: Don't you say that i will be marry with your friend's daughter?

Chai: yes., son. i already promise with him. if i have a son and he has a daughter. i will give my son marry with his daughter.

Khun: Dad... Don't kidding with me. nowaday still do like this? I never meet her, and she never meet me too. we don't know that she has a boyfriend or not. i don't she is pretty or... what.!? How can i.....

Chai: Here... Her photo.

Khun: (-- ) ( --) ... ( ==) (O_O)

Mrs: what wrong khun? why you did a face like this?

Khun: Dad... She is so pretty!! I love her smile..

Chai: haha.. see. i know you will say like this. Glad that you like her.

Khun: How can i meet her? but dad.... i don't want she marry with me because we meet by parents. i want me and her love each other before we marry.

Chai: so... what do you want to do?

Khun: I will ......

 

After he discuss wit his son. He does make a call to Song Yi.

 

Yi: Hello? I'm Song Yi talk.

Chai: Hello, Yi. I'm Chai.

Yi: yes. how is it now?

Chai: My son really like your daughter as i tell you. and he didn't want Victoria marry to him like this. So he make a plan......xxxxxxx...xxxx.xx.x.x.xxxxxxx.xxxxx( secret, im not yet tell ^^ )

Yi: Really? Do you want to do that ? But... If she know.......

Chai: yah... Don't too much worry about this. when they love each other , they will forgive.

Yi: Emm.. but your son can speak Chinese?

Chai: Oh! i never think about that. but my son can speak English.

Yi: But my daughter can't speak English,.

Chai: Oh my god.... But don't worry. he will find a way to talk to her.

Yi: Ok... and one more if your son need a help, i will give my young girl help him. Lily song

Chai: Nice!!

 

Nickhun Pov

 

After i saw her photo.. i thinki might fall in love with her. even i never meet her in real life. but my feel say that she really nice.

 

Knock knock... someone knock my door now.

Khun: come in please...... Dad!

Dad: yes, son. i have something to ask you. can you speak Chinese?

khun: You already know it, dad. i can't speak Chinese. why ?

Dad: Because Victoria can't speak English.

Khun: really ???? So what should i do now?.........

 

 

 

 

 

will he can talk to her when he can't speak chinese and she can't speak English. what Lily song can help?What is Khun plan? How do they meet....? Will she love he back? or Nichkhun change his mind after see Victoria?

how was it? I know it a bit bored... because this chapter just start a story. but next chapter VIc and Khun will show alot than this. Because it all about khuntoria. but ... i want it a bit like Thai drama.. so will be have Khunfany or Zhoutoria... in here.

Please wait for my next chapter ^^ hope you like it and leave a comment to support me .. THank you!!!! ^^

I will update it 3 days 1 chapter. because it was my favorite fics since i start to write it.