~Imagine with Sungjae ♥ ~

Hay. Are you new on this school? I am an Idol ;D

You are an exchange student in a Korean High School. You love the group SHINee and you are not really interested in new debuted groups.
Your host sister is already excited during breakfast. Of course you are confused, you don't know so you ask and she is answering "Omo, you unknown kid. He is coming back from Promotions."
Then she tells you a lot about a guy, but you don't listen well, it was kinda boring. So you are looking around changing clothes to the uniform and going to school.
Your host sister keeps on with telling you about this guy but you are still thinking about Kim Jonghyun from SHINee. This Idol is perfect. The way he is smiling let you melt down everytime you are watching your phone background. The way he is being a Dino makes you laugh everyday. Just perfect. His voice who is strong and emotionful let you smile and cry.
Then both of you reach the school. All the girls and boys are already standing in front of the school. They look as they would waiting for something. Your annoying host sister are running to her friends who are also waiting. And you shouting in her back "DAEBAK. LET ME ALONE."
But she ignores you.
You are just since a week in this school, three weeks in Korea. You don't know a lot of people so you are going to your locker to take some books. It's a normal day for you nothing special. Okay nothing special is wrong. The special thing is all the people are going crazy. They are dancing and singing to a song. You know... you heard it already once, twice (?) you can't remember the group or the title.
But it makes you going crazy, because the song playes the full morning during the breakfast you bumbled during changing books.
Suddenly you see someones hands next to your locker "Oh I didn't see you before."
You don't know the voice, so you turn your face to the person. "And you are ?"
He looks stunned "You don't know me? Why are you bumbling then my song?"
you watch the guy from toe to head "Your song?"
He nods "Gwenchana, it's more like the Song from the group I am."
But you don't have any idea about it "Aish. Don't joke with me. Let me go."
The guy doesn't put his arm away and smirks "Come on, you really don't know me? Are you from abroad? You looks... I don't know.. American or Europen touched."
You smile friendly in hope he will let you go "Nae.. I'm from California. And may I go now?"
The guy looks back "DAMN, this girls found me."
He grabs your hand and runs around few corners, of course you follow him. Then the guy says "Ok.. you have really no idea who I am. Do you listen to Kpop?"
You nod "Nae.. May I know your name first before I will let you alone here." you smirk.
The guy shakes his head "Me... I am Sungjae from the group BTOB. Do you realize me?"
You shake your head "No.. not really and your face.. maybe I saw it. I guess not."
The guy smirks "So you like playing games? Of course you know me. Everyone knows me."
You smirk back "Mianhee. I don't know you. Oh you are the reason why everyone is like this. but I guess I will go now. Sungjae from BTOB."
You are going to classes and feel Sungjae smirking "How's your name?"
You stop turn and say " _____________ ."
Sungjae smiles "Kyeopta ________."
You turn and keep on going. Such an Idiot. How could he be like this to you. "This Sungjae from BTOB is weird" You think during the teacher is telling you something about historical moments between North and South. Then the door is going open by someone. "Finally, Mr Yook Sungjae. Take seat and be next time on time. We are not waiting for you. And tomorrow is a test about this lesson , so I would advise you to ask your classmates for notes. "
Sungjae bows "Of course , Mr Teacher." Then he takes seat behind you. After a while he whisperes "Oh the little thing ____is going with me in same classes."
All the other girls are looking mad at me and then smiling to Sungjae. You feel weird and after some lessons during the long lunch break you are going to the cafeteria take some food and take seat at a lonly table in the corner. You don't really have friends so you are reading a magazine. In this magazine is an articel about new groups. You read it. You smile and think "Oh Chanyeol from EXO is cute. And OMO Minhyuk is so handsome. Which group is... BTOB.... "
Then you are listen to a voice "Oh. our Exchange student is reading an articel about me. Taste the lunch good?"
You turn "What are you doing here again?"
He smiles "I think I start liking you." then he takes seat next to you. You are just looking to him "I think you should go somewhere. I don't have some nerve for you."
Sungjae smirks "But I have some for you."
He kisses you and you feel weak but good. Thanks god for let us sitting down during this kiss.