Happy Birthday

Best Birthday Gift

Tao's POV

"Tao! Wake up!" I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw my best friend and first love, Hwang Jaeyoung, shaking me. She's Tiffany noona's little sister, she's 13 years old. "You'll be late for your photoshoot today." she said and left. I sat down on my bed, today's my birthday. I went to the washroom and did my routine. Of course I didn't forget to pick my clothes and take a selca.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Me and the members went to the SM building for our photoshoot. None of them greeted me, did they forget? Jaeyoung was laughing with Sehun, Luhan ge and Kai. She didn't even greet me, I thought she was my best friend.

We arrived at the SM building, we were surrounded by fans. They held banners and greeted me in a screaming manner a happy birthday. 'At least they greeted me, unlike the members or Jae.' I thought as we went inside. My sunbaes didn't greet me or even the staff. Worst birthday ever!

Kris' POV

I pulled Jaeyoung in the back so that we can plan in private. "I told the soshi unnies about the party. Sunny unnie said that she'll tell uncle Soo Man about the party later. F(x) unnies, Shinee oppas, and Suju oppas know already. You tell the others okay?" she confirmed, I nodded in response. "Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany noona, Sulli, Krystal, Kangin hyung, Shindong hyung and Onew hyung will help you, right?" I asked, she did a thumbs up and smiled. 

I went back to the photoshoot. Jaeyoung already left with her team. It was Tao and Sehun's turn to do the photoshoot with Taeyeon noona. 

After the photoshoot

Tao's POV

"Thank you everyone!" The director said as he waved goodbye to us. I changed to my regular clothes and said "Guys, i'm going to walk home today." Kris gege stopped me and asked "Can you go to the convenient store and buy us banana milk?" I shrugged a little but nodded. 

No one's POV

"No one remembered my birthday. Not my best friend, the guys or even anyone..." Tao said as he to the convenient store to buy banana milk for the members. Xiumin, Kris, Suho and Kyungsoo were watching him from afar. 

"Lay, tell the others that Tao's going home."

"Okay DO!"

Jaeyoung's POV

The four spies/cake buyers came back in a hurry. We set up fast and quickly switched off the lights. I heard the door open and the lights switched on. We all yelled together "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" The carton of Banana milk Tao was holding fell. I walked over to him and hugged him. "Sheng ri kuai le, Tao gege." I finally called him that. He hugged me back.

Tao's POV

flashback

"Mei mei! Wo ai ni, Saranghae. When you accept this, I want you to call me gege from then on. For now, i'm just your Panda Tao." I said as I hugged her. "Ne Tao." she said as she hugged me back.

end of flashback

"Did you just call me gege?" I asked, am I dreaming? She nodded and hugged me tighter. "Wo ai ni, Tao gege. I wanted to call you that since before but, I wasn't ready. I know that you're 6 years older than me but I still love you." she said, I felt tears stain my shirt. I let go, cupped her face and wiped her tears. "Saranghae, mei mei." Everyone cheered for us. "This is the best birthday ever." I said as I gently kissed her soft and pink lips.