The Zombie Who Wanted Blood

The Zombie Who Wanted Blood

 

Fei is in the kitchen sharpening her knives. "I'm a master at this," She holds up a knife to admire the sharp blade.

 

Zombie Jia then pops out of nowhere and says, "I... want.... YOU..."

 

Fei is stunned in horror as Zombie Jia comes closer. She holds her knife out in a desperate attempt to defend herself. You can see the determined look on Zombie Jia's face as she approaches Fei, who is now frozen stiff on the outside unable to get her legs to move. Fei makes blind stabs towards Zombie Jia. Zombie Jia pushes Fei against the counter and grabs the knife out of her hand.

 

Fei's breath begins to quicken as she realizes what is happening. Pinned against the counter with a knife looming over her, she begins to break down. With tears welling in her eyes, she pleads at Zombie Jia to spare her life. "Please, don't kill me! Please!"

 

Zombie Jia looks down at Fei with a blank expression, eyes as cold as stone. As the knife comes down, Fei in a last attempt instinctively shields her face with her hands. The knife makes contact with Fei's pinky finger, causing the skin to break and bleed.

 

At first sight of the blood, Zombie Jia drops the knife and begins to on her finger thirstily. Fei screams in shock and pain as Zombie Jia out more blood. As Zombie Jia out the blood, her body transforms slowly back to normal.

 

Once Jia's mind and body returned to normal, she realized what she was doing and hopped back, releasing Fei of her grasp. Fei fell to the ground sobbing and catching her breath. Jia looked at her friend with sympathy and tried to help. "Are you okay?" Fei looked up at Jia and flinched, trying to escape and crawl away. "No, it's me!" Jia pleaded, "I won't hurt you." Fei looked back at Jia with malice and lifted her pinky finger to show the damage.

 

Jia gasped at what she had done and grabbed her friend. "I'm sorry Fei, I'm soooo sorry!" She hugged Fei and let her cry on her shoulder, then helped her off the ground.

 

Just then, their manager oppa walked in as he heard the screams. "What happened?" With her cheeks now fresh with tear stains, Fei lifted up her pinky finger while Jia held her and pouted, looking guilty.