Secret Place... Part 8: Mistaken

Secret Place Introduction

Secret Place ~~~ Part 8: Mistaken

 

We drove to a restaurant called Celestic. "What would you like to order?" The waiter ask. "I would like to have Kimchi with fried rice and Ice cream please." Ryeowook formally requested. "What about you?" Wookie ask. "Me?! Uuuuhhh......." I said alertly. I began scanning through the menu. "Aahh! I would like a piece of graham cake and french fries please." I ordered. "Drinks?" the waiter added. "Tea please!" Ryeowook and I exclaimed. We embark upon looking at each other. Then I quickly look away. "Alright then... You will be serve in a minute." The waiter awkwardly articulate. "Sooo... I heard you rescued the Company and outdone the Geronimo Clothing Corporation! Making your company now as the new second richest and famous enterprise world wide!" Ryeowook slowly mentioned. "You bet I did!" I proudly announced "How does it feel?" Ryeowook wonder. "Are you a paparazzi to be questioning me?? Joke. Haha! Well the aura, was of course exulting! Now that my father has finally told me something that I have been waiting for so long!" I expressed. "Oh.... I see..." He stated. Astonish from hearing it. ( How did he suddenly figure out?.... I guess my face expression was a bit obvious.) "Now its my turn to be your paparazzi!" I exclaimed. "What did you guys do flying all over the world?" I ask with my left eye brow rising. "What else?! As usual, performing in front of a trillion fans, standing on the wide stage, and most of all, having fun!" He joyfully told me.

"Excuse me... Here is your order. Please enjoy our little performance while you guys are eating." The waiter wink at us while laying the plates down. "Cue please!" He shouted. The Violin,harp, and piano played a romantic music all at once. (What the freak! What do they think there doing?!) I faced Ryeowook. He shrug his two shoulders as if saying. "Don't ask me." I felt uncomfortable that my shyness started to build up. In effect, I couldn't eat in front of him, so I decided to just stare at it. "How come you are not eating?" Ryeowook questioned. "Uuuhhh... (If I tell him I'm not hungry he would be disappointed) Uuuuhhh.... I will, I was just thinking about something." I whispered. I slid the spoon and fork towards me, but instead, the table had driven it off to the glossy floor. As I slowly reach for the fork and spoon. Ryeowook's hand came on top of mines. I instantly let go of the utensils. Ryeowook and I simultaneously rose back up. Without having the knowledge,

*BAAK!*

We accidentally bump into each others fore head. I looked ahead and saw his sparkling eyes. I froze once again. (O my geez! I can't move! And my heart is beating the same way when I was in the hospital acting clumsy, tripping over and having Ryeowook end up lying on top of me.... How embarrassing!!..) Thinking back. I washed off my chill as I presume to sit back up. "Uuuhh.... Here is your spork." He thoughtfully said handing them to me. "Thanks." I forcedly smiled.

47 minutes later...

We got done eating dinner and was ready to take a rest. " I hope you guys like our little romantic song four your cute couple dating moment." The waiter gladly pronounced. (Did he just said what I think he just told us?! CUTE COUPLE DATING MOMENT?! Correction, we are not a couple!....... Yet...?)

"I'm sorry..." I stood up and gently gave a smile. "But you must have gotten this situation~" I was going to say mistaken, when all of a sudden, Ryeowook stood up behind me. " Prepared perfectly! Thank you for your effort!" He finished. (What is he doing?) "We have to go now. Thanks again!" He wave at them, dragging me along with him...

 

To be continue... ~_^