[1]

Sequel to a prank gone wrong

 

Special thanks to my lovely reader: CheeseCakeloveeer

 

Flashback:

“Are you sure this alright?” You asked worriedly as you gripped his hand tighter.

“It would be fine. I promise you. If they dared to lay a finger on you, I’ll kill them.” Chanyeol winked at you.

 

That memory was still in your mind although it has been 2 weeks already. After the confession, you and Chanyeol were already lovey dovey. The thing that scares you the most is the b__ches and sl_ts in school.

Before you and Chanyeol were a couple, they would do anything for him and they kept screaming like a maniac that Chanyeol was theirs.

Like possessive much?

The moment when you walked into school with Chanyeol hand in hand, everyone was surprised because of the love-hate relationship that you both shared. Since you were not those downcast girls in school, everyone accepted you and Chanyeol being a couple. Apart from the b__ches and sl_uts. Apparently they call themselves f x or something like that. The one that is most crazy is Krystal. She had this really annoying voice that makes you want to slap her in the face. But since she is the queen-ka in the school, along with the other f x people, you never dared to bother her.

And she would try her best to not bother you.

Until

This

Day

Now you’re walking back to your own house as slowly as possible. You regretted staying after school without Chanyeol. You regretted everything. Why? Your arms and legs were bruised badly, and not only that, you had a huge cut on your shin. As you walked out of the school with a tear stained face, you had to restrict yourself from answering your phone which kept ringing every 3 minutes. You took out your phone and turned it on.

20 unread messages

25 missed calls

You let out a desperate sigh and watch as your tear falls onto the phone screen. You knew who would bombard your phone like this. The one and only one…

Park Chanyeol

Flashback:

“W-what do y-you w-want from me?” You stuttered. You were on the cold hard ground with Krystal and the others standing around you. You felt so small and in pan. They kicked and punched you all over your body.

“Listen to me clearly because I’m only going to tell you this once.” Krystal smirked. She whipped out a pen knife from her pocket and flashed it in front of you.

“You better break up with Chanyeol or else your stupid relationship is going to fall out because of ME. And I would most probably hurt Chanyeol’s reputation in school. All because of you!” And by that she cut your shin. You let out a scream as the excruciating pain shot through your leg.

“Let this be a warning.” Krystal dropped the pen knife on the floor and sashayed away.

You squeezed your eyes and took a deep breath when you stood up.

“.” You cursed under your breath. It was so damn painful.

 

After about 234345653463 minutes, you arrived at the front door step of your house. You fiddled with your key in your pocket and hesitated.

What would your mum say about this condition you’re in?

You sigh in defeat and insert the key into the key hole. It took you the longest time to open the damn door. The door swung open and you walked in.

Weird it’s so quiet.

Suddenly, a pair of arms embraced you tightly. You winced in pain as the strong arms tightened its grip. You bit on your tongue trying to suppress the evidence that you were hurt.

“I missed you. I was so worried.”

The familiar scent and voice hit you like a blow. You didn’t answer him but instead look down on the floor. Sensing something is wrong, Chanyeol broke the hug.

“What’s wrong, _____?” Chanyeol frowned.

You couldn’t dare to look at his face. You pulled your sleeves of the jumper down, trying to hide the pathetic bruises.

“________, seriously, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol grabbed your shoulders. You winced slightly.

The words kept replying in your mind.

Break up with him.

Break up with him.

Break up with him.

Break up with him.

This was the hardest thing to say in your whole entire life. But knowing you had to do something, you broke the tension.

“Park Chanyeol.” You breathed out his name.

Chanyeol looked at you intensely. Not once in this relationship have you called by his full name. It was either “Chanyeol” “Yeollie” “Channie” “Chan Chan” But never “Park Chanyeol”

“I-I think we should… b-break up.” You finally managed to say the two most difficult words.

“W-what?” Chanyeol loosened his grip on your shoulders.

“D-don’t make me repeat again.” You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Then you ran towards the door.

How bad you wanted to kiss him.

How bad you wanted to hug him.

How bad you wanted to tell him everything about school today.

You dragged your feet towards the entrance of the house, with your back facing him.

So is this it? He’s not going to say anything?

Your fingertips barely touched the door knob when you felt a strong hug from behind.

“Ouch.” You couldn’t help it. The pain shot through you again.

That’s when everything out.

“_______! You’re awake!” Chanyeol shot up from his seat and ran towards you.

Because you woke up right away, you couldn’t remember what happened before you out. You were still lying down on the bed when Chanyeol gently embraced you. Then you felt a tear on your shirt.

“Why are you crying?” You asked.

Chanyeol’s eyes were red and it was because of the crying before you woke up. That’s when it hit you. All the memories came back and rushed in your head wildly. You widened your eyes and stared at Chanyeol. Did he know?

Chanyeol cleared his throat as he stared into your eyes.

“______-ah. Please don’t scare me again. I was so ing worried about you. You know I never want to lose or hurt you. Remember the head incident? After that I vowed to myself that I would protect you and not allow anyone to hurt you. I guess I am a bad boyfriend to you, but please never do that again.” He bit his lips and looked away trying to blink back the tears.

As you sat up on the bed, you can feel his gaze burning through your head.

“_____-ah”

You looked up at him, almost on the verge of bursting in tears.

“P-please don’t go.”

You were lost for words. It’s not  the relationship you are worried of now. It’s him. He would get hurt. What are you going to do?

“______. I already know everything. Please don’t leave me. I love you a lot. I would do anything to be with you.”

Now how were you suppose to say no to that?