New Agent

The Secret Agents

Bom's POV

I was sitting on a bench in the waiting area, thinking about 7 years ago.

Flashback

"Seunghyun! Please don't leave me!" I shouted holding Seunghyun's arm tightly.

"I'm sorry Bom but I have to." Seunghyun said pushing my hand away from his arm. 

"But we have been best friends for like 8 years and we had never been seperated!" I exclaimed while my hands are roaming at his arm.

"But no one can stop me from going away to New York." Seunghyun said while tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"You will be staying at New York for 7 years! 7 years! Do you want to look at me suffer for 7 years without you?!" I shouted hugging Seunghyun tightly.

"I'm so sorry Bom." Seunghyun pushed me from hugging him and walked into his car leaving Bom crying in pain. 

"Seunghyun, after 7 years, everything will change." I whispered in my mind. 

End of flashback


Suddenly, tears started streaming down my cheeks. My parents had die 7 years ago and now I'm working as an agent in a hideout company so I can live my own livelihood. I'm working for Dong Hae since he owned the company that I'm working on. 

"Bom, why are you crying?" Dong Hae came and asked me while looking at me suspiciously. 

I can see that there's a girl standing next to him. I've never seen this girl before.

"Oh, nothing. The thing that happened 7 years ago sudenly popped into my mind." I told him wiping the tears out. 

"Bom, forget about it. Don't think about the tragedy that had happen." Dong Hae adviced while patting my head softly. 

I nodded twice understanding his advice. I can tell you that he's very good in advicing people. 

"Oh and by the way, this will be our new agent." Dong Hae said pointing his index finger to the girl who I just mentioned. 

"Oh, I'm Park Bom. You can call me Bom." I stood up from my seat and greeted her with my name. 

"I'm Sandara Park. You can just call me Dara." She greeted back with a smile and then we shook our hands friendly

"Hope we will be good friends." Dara said with a smile. 

"Yeah, I hope so." I smiled back to her. 

"So Dong Hae, what is my next mission?" I asked curiously, looking at Dong Hae seriously.

"You and Dara will embark on the next mission." Dong Hae explained pointing to me and Dara with his index finger. 

Me and Dara nodded understanding. 

"What is the mission Dong Hae?" Dara asked curiously. 

"I'll tell you later. Meet me at my office in precisely 15 minutes." Dong Hae said and left us to his office. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think the next mission will be? Find out on the next chapter!