the fate, the beginning, and the meeting

Dolphin's Guardians

“LOW PRICE DORMITORY

That was a sentence on the paper that glued on the wall of the hedge.

 

There were two boys who stood on the ground in front of the very big beautiful mansion in Victorian style. Their jaw dropped as big as they could. The mansion was very big, very luxurious, very beautiful, and it was decorated by high quality crafts on the hedge. How could this luxurious mansion have a low price to stay? That was a thing in Tao’s mind.

 “Baek, is it true that it’s your friend’s house? I mean… I’ve never thought that you have such a rich friend like this, eh?”

“Eh? I don’t know that he’s a rich man.  I’ve never had a conversation with him before. All I know about him that he is just the son of my Uncle’s friend. And my Uncle suggested me to come here.”

Both of them looked so flustered. They didn’t believe it that they would stay there. How could they believe it? They were orphans and they were stay in the orphanage before. Yeah, after their graduation on the high school, they got prestigious scholarship–yeah because they were so smart especially Baekhyun but Baekhyun didn’t notice it at much. They lived at village before, and of course they’d never seen a luxurious Mansion like this on their village.

Baekhyun smiled widely. He couldn’t wait for enjoyed the Mansion, enjoyed the fluffy bed, enjoyed warm temperature at night –because for Baekhyun their orphanage felt so cold every night, enjoyed bathing in the bath up, and  enjoyed  everything that he’d never enjoyed before.

But Tao still looked unsure. He looked so worry about it. He worried about the price because they had no much money.

“But Baek,  Is it sure that he will accept us here? Does he know that we’ll stay here? And will we get a low price?” Tao asked unsure.  

“C’mon, Tao!  Don’t worry. My Uncle has texted Kris that we’re gonna stay there. We’re gonna live better now.  Much much better than before.”  Baekhyun said so excitedly. He pulled Tao’s wrist and walked closer to the hedge then he pushed the bell.  

They waited for the response. 

.

.

.

The bell rang.

“A-yo, waddup Kris. I think your childhood friends have come.” Chanyeol was lying down lazily on the sofa. He paid attention in his IPad. It was a very sophisticated IPad. It wasn’t a normal IPad that everyone could buy in the store. It was different. In his IPad there were videos that connected by CCTV in that Mansion –except for bathrooms. So, he could see anything he wanted on the Mansion –except bathrooms of course. He looked at the hedge’s CCTV video. He smirked to himself while he saw two boys standing in front of the hedge.

“Okay, everybody. Our guests have come. Prepare yourself…”  Kris walked to the door, ready for welcoming the guests.

“We’ll have a little game for them.” Kris smirked.

.

.

.

The hedge opened automatically. There was a handsome man stood behind the hedge smiled charmingly.

“Hello! You must be Byun Baekhyun, right?” He greeted. At Tao.

“No, I’m not. I’m Zitao. He’s Byun Baekhyun.” Tao pointed at Baekhyun .

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Kris bowed and he smiled shyly. He couldn’t believe that he made a mistake for noticed who Byun Baekhyun was. He felt so embarrassed.

“It’s okay.” Baekhyun peeked at the mansion, admiring how beautiful the view is. And Kris noticed it, so he asked the guests to come in.

“Ah, c’mon Guys! Please come in.”

Baekhyun and Tao entered. They were amazed by the view. There were a lot green plants. There were some casuarina trees; there were a lot of roses. They could smell the fragrant of the roses. And also there were others beautiful flowers. The air was so fresh. The birds hummed so harmonious. Everything was so perfect.

They walked toward the door.

“Umm… About the price…” Baekhyun broke the silent.

“Ah~ don’t worry. I can give you all free for the dorm instead.”

“Really?” Baekhyun grinned widely.

“Ah, Tao~ You heard it, eh? He’ll give us free for the dorm.” Baekhyun whispered.

“Yeah, Baek. But I still feel unsure about this.”

“Slow down, man. Just enjoy it. As long as it’s free, everything gonna be alright.” Baekhyun chuckled.

Kris open the door and let the guests entered the mansion.

“Please come in.”

They entered the Mansion. Still, they were amazed of the view. So luxurious, so beautiful, all the things there were originally expensive. The paintings, the porcelains, the tables, the sofas, they were had a high quality and had an expensive price. How could no price for dormitory here? It was impossible! That was a thing in Tao’s mind.

“Hey guys, lemme introduce you with the occupancies here.”

Behind Kris, there were three boys.

“This is Chanyeol.” Kris pointed at a black shorted hair boy with nerdy glasses on his face. He was quite handsome but he had a creepy grinned on his face.

“This is Luhan.” Kris pointed at the beautiful one.

“Hi! Nice to meet you guys.” Luhan greeted humbly. So cute and so beautiful.

“And this is Kyungsoo.” Kris pointed at the last man stood behind him. Yeah this guy… he had a pairs of round eyes. He neither greeted nor smiled. He just stared at Baekhyun and Tao with this kind of expression (O__O)

Baekhyun and Tao bowed and introduced themselves.

“Hello, I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.”

“Hello, I’m Tao. Please take care of me.”

Kris smiled then he said, “Oh~ actually there are four occupancies more. But they aren’t here for a while.”

“Hey, c’mon. Follow me! I’ll accompany you guys to walk around.” Luhan walked away and everyone followed him.

First, they walked around at the living room. The living room was extremely big. Luhan explained every detail of the living room. Tao listened carefully every detail that Luhan explained. Baekhyun still peeked at every side of the living rooms. Still amazed by the view. He could smell the strawberry aroma therapy inside the living room. He loved the fragrant so much. He closed his eyes to smell more the fragrant, to enjoy more the aromas. It was relaxing for him.

“Hey….” A deep male voice greeted him. Baekhyun could feel that there was an arm around his shoulder. But he ignored. He kept enjoying the aromas.

“Ummmh…..” Baekhyun responded slowly. He still enjoyed the sweet smell of the living room. Until three seconds passed, he opened his eyes. He took a look about the person was standing beside him –A person who kept his arm on his shoulder.

“Hey.” A creepy grinned Chanyeol greeted him again. This time Chanyeol’s arms had coiled around Beakhyun’s waist. Baekhyun died hard in his shock.

“UWAAAARRGGGHHHH…..” Baekhyun screamed and pulled away Chanyeol’s body from his. His scream had loud enough to wake up a polar bear in the North Pole.

Everybody stared at them, they looked flustered especially Kyungsoo –Kyungsoo stared with his weird expression (O___O).

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry…. Sorry… Sorry.” Baekhyun bowed. Then he glared at Chanyeol. All of frightened was wrapping his body. His heart beat uncontrolled. He shivered.

“I… I…I’m not a gay… I’m n-n-not. Am I?” He whispered –but enough for Chanyeol to heard it. Chanyeol couldn’t help he just smirked when he heard Baekhyun whispered.

Baekhyun walked forward leaving Chanyeol alone, still calmed himself down.

Second, they went to the kitchen. Yeah, Luhan kept explaining the part of the kitchen. And Tao kept listening. Kris and Kyungsoo kept listening too. But Baekhyun, he just kept away from Chanyeol, because Chanyeol kept coiling his arm in Baekhyun shoulder. It was frightening for Baekhyun.

“W..wh.. what are yo…you doing, e-eeh?” he pulled away Chanyeol’s arm

“Hee, I do nothing.” He slapped Baekhyun’s then he walked away. As always he grinned creepily.

Baekhyun shivered.

They kept walking around until arrived in the next destination. A garden.

“This is our garden. Hmm I think you should take a look at our garden. C’mon!” Luhan waved his hand as a sign to the guest to take a look at the garden.

Baekhyun and Tao walked to the garden. Of course the view was very perfect. It was more beautiful than the foremost garden that they had passed before. There was a big swimming pool, the water was so clear. It was like oasis in the Sahara. In front of the pool there was a luxurious gazebo. The craft of the gazebo had a high quality of art. The plenty plants and flowers were adorning the view. In the center of the pool, there was a dolphin sculpture.

“About the price, you know, I could give you a low price.”

“But…. There was one requisite….” Kris smirked

“Baek, there is something wrong, I think.” This time Tao shivered.

“Defeat us, first. Then I’ll give you a low price or maybe I could give you this all free.”

Kris and Chanyeol walked forward the guests, they were ready for fight. The guests stepped back, especially Baekhyun.

“Oh ! I don’t know how to fight.” Baekhyun whispered.

.

.

.

“Sehun, take care of yourself, okay?”

A pink haired boy walked passing the big mansion. He held his phone on his ear; he was talking to someone by his phone. 

“Okay, grandma. Don’t worry. I’ll hang up now. Bye grandma.” The pink haired boy hung up the telephone. He kept walking away; He was looking for a low price dormitory. Until he realized something, He stopped his walking and read an announcement on the hedge. The hedge opened widely.

“Low price…” He whispered.

“Ah~ It’s perfect.” He walked into the big mansion.

He walked so relax. His hands in his pocket on his jacket, an earphone fired on his ear. His IPod was playing a song, he mumbled the song. Yeah, he admitted that the view was beautiful but he didn’t care at much, he kept walking forward until he arrived at the porch. Then he opened the door.

“Hello? Is there anybody home?” He walked in –it’s seemed like he didn’t have any sins for entered the mansion without any permission.

.

.

.

Tao repulsed every attack by Kris. Tao jumped and avoided Kris’ aggression. When Kris did a kick Tao would repulse it. When Kris did a blow Tao would repulse. Tao repulsed everything. Everything.

“Whoaa… you are quite good.” Kris chuckled. He breathed heavily, tired because Tao was strong enough for him. He thought it would be easy for defeat Tao. He was wrong. He was amazed by Tao’s defense. Tao didn’t do an aggression yet, but Kris pretty sure if Tao did it, he would have enough injury in his body though.  It wasn’t only Kris who amazed by Tao’s defense. Both Luhan and Kyungsoo amazed too.

“Eh? Am I?” Tao responded innocently. He tilted his head.

Tao was learning material arts since he was child. Although he lived at orphanage, he joined many material arts organization. He kept practicing and he joined some competence.  He won many competences. That was the reason why he could avoid the attack or maybe he could defeat Kris if he wanted to.

And Baekhyun? Well…. He didn’t know how to fighting. Okay, he loved to watch action movies but he never had any desire to learn any material arts. So….

“TAAOOOOOO! H-HEE-HEEELP MEEEH!” Baekhyun screamed loudly, louder than before.

 “TAO… TAO… TAAAOOOOOOOO.” Luhan and Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun –At first they watched the battle of Tao and Kris intensively. Everybody stared at Baekhyun, and Chanyeol….Luhan and Kyungsoo stared with their own weird expression. Kris stared and his jaw dropped. Tao stared at them, Tao stiffed by the sight….

“Baek… Baek, w-w-what are you doing?”  Tao still stiffed.

“I feel like my body become numb.” Baekhyun panicked. “And please let this erted creature out of my body.” Baekhyun groaned.

Chanyeol just gave Baekhyun a back hug, but it scared Baekhyun a lot. Beside, Baekhyun couldn’t move his hand and his feet.

“Chanyeol, you’re cheating at him, eh? You use your secret trick, eh? Are you gonna having with him? Uuu Chanyeol is erted. I’m afraid~~~” with his teasing tone, Luhan closed his face by his hands. He just wanted to tease Baekhyun actually.  Baekhyun’s eyes looked teary.

Yeah, Chanyeol’s secret trick, just Chanyeol the one and the only who had this trick and of course he was the only one who could use it so easily like we were breathing air every day. He named this trick as ‘Phoenix Trick’. This trick obviously worked when Chanyeol touched one point of the enemy’s skin by his finger; after he touched, it could make the enemy’s body numbed. He could make all of the enemy’s body numbed or he just wanted some of their body numbed. Just Chanyeol who knew where was the important point of the enemy’s skin. This time, Chanyeol just made Baekhyun’s hand and Baekhyun’s feet numbed. So, Baekhyun couldn’t fight back or run away from Chanyeol.

“Essssh… You shouln’t do it here, Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo stared at disguised look. “And you shouldn’t do it with a stranger, Park Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo added.

“Well, he is my beautiful stranger.” The taller whispered on the shorter’s ear. He smirked. It made Baekhyun more frightened than before. Baekhyun closed his eyes. Tears rolled down on his cheek. But suddenly he felt that his hand and his feet healed. He could move his hand; he could feel that he was standing on the ground by his feet.

“Ssssh…Don’t cry… I’m sorry for making you cry. Now stop crying.”

Baekhyun still sobbed.

“Stop crying or I’ll kiss you.”

Baekhyun stop his crying immediately. It made Chanyeol chuckled.

“Now let your arms out from my body.”

“I won’t.”

“Everybody stare at us now, please let me go!”

Yeah everybody still stared at them. Luhan peeked and watched them actually even if he closed his face by his palms. He peeked by opened his finger a little.  Kyungsoo kept staring with his own expression. Both Tao and Kris made an ‘o’ mouth expression. Yeah they stared at a ‘lovebird’ awkwardly until a pink haired boy walked forward the garden and greeted.

“Oh haeeey~ it’s look like you guys have a lovey-dovey moments.” A pink haired boy waved his hand.

“I want to apply this dorm anyways.” He added.

“Ah!” Kris palmed his face. “I forget to close the hedge.”

“Errr… you want to apply the dormitory rent, eh?” Kris asked.

“Yeah. How’s the price I must to…..” Before he finished his sentence he felt something behind him. His eyes became wider. He could feel it.  Someone tried to hit him with a cane. He turned back his body so he faced the person who wanted to hit him, it was Luhan. A pink haired stranger repulsed the attack quickly then he returned the attack. It made Luhan fell. Luhan shocked. It was the first time he met a person who could defeat him by ignoring his goddess speed and his perfect ability.  

“W-what? That was impossible…” His body still lied on the ground. It shocked him. How can? Nobody could ignore his speed and his ability. 

Well, Luhan noticed his speed and ability when he was tenth. Every year his elementary school organized a sport competition. At first, he hated sport. He never joined the competition until one day the teacher asked him to join the competition because he was the only male student who had never joined the competition. He lazily took run competition. He did the competition reluctantly because he was the smallest among the participants. But when the run competition started, he realized that he was the fastest although he was the smallest, it was 5 times faster than others. He realized something; he was faster than anyone else. So, after he realized his power he had desire to grow it more. He started to love sport; he started to learn material arts.

Luhan had humble personality but nobody was perfect right? Although he was being humble to everyone he also had a sneaky personality. When he was being high school student, he used his power to mistreat the teachers. Once, he pushed the bell to make a sign that school was over when class had just started five minutes ago. Then he run away without anyone knew who the suspect was. It happened 10 times a week. No one knew who the suspect tilll everybody was thought that the suspect was a ghost. Then there was a moment that Luhan mistreated the murders, he also mistreated polices, mistreated a lovebird on their date and more. And this time he just wanted to tease Sehun, but it was failed.   

“Heee, we are pink haired, uh?” The pink haired stranger squatted beside Luhan . Luhan still lied down in the ground.

“Who are you?” Kris asked to Sehun.

“I’m Oh Sehun, just call me Sehun. Just like what I’ve said before, I would like to apply for this dormitory room.” He answered.

 “Well, actually we don’t open any requirement. It’s just a trick.” Kris shrugged.

“W-What? A trick….?” Baekhyun asked in his confusion. He was still hugged by Chanyeol.

 Suddenly other stranger came. He walked to the garden. He bowed to everyone.

“Hi. I’m Kim Jongin. But my friends call me Kai.” He giggled.

“I read an announcement on the hedge, low price, rite? Can I join you guys? Ehe…” he giggled wider.

“In your dreams, maybe.” Kris smirked.

“Omagawd, this guy really annoyed. Sweetie, I’ll be back.” Chanyeol released his arms from Baekhyun’s body. Baekhyun’s felt relief.

Kris and Chanyeol walked toward Kai. Kai just grinned but he flustered why the owners of the mansion looked so creepy.

“It’s like they’re going to kill me.” Kai mumbled. He stepped back. “What’s wrong?” he added.

“OI, KAI! I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. BUT YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY. THOSE GUYS ARE CRAZY. THIS PLACE IS CRAZY.” Baekhyun screamed and he pointed at Kris and Chanyeol.

“WHAT?” Kai shocked. Kris and Chanyeol run toward him. Kai couldn’t help, he just run to avoid those crazy owners.

Kris and Chanyeol chased Kai harshly. This time everybody paid attention to those crazy owners chased the silly stranger.

“YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM US, HEH STRANGER!” Chanyeol screamed while he run.

“AAAAGRR… I DON’T WANT TO DIE YOUNG. I’VE NEVER HAD ANY GIRLFRIENDS YET, I’VE NEVER HAD A DATE WITH MANHWA CHARACTER YET, I’VE NEVER MARRIED YET… HOW COULD YOU BEING SO CRUEL? ASDFGHJKL…” Kai screamed in his running. He run like there was no tomorrow. It was like he would die today. He confessed anything even if it was the most shame thing that he’d done in his life.

Everybody stared. Tao was thinking, “What kind of place is this?’. It was like Baekhyun and Tao regretted being here.  Both of Luhan and Sehun laugh harshly about Kai’s confessions. It seemed like those pink haired boy were watching a comedy film. But Kyungsoo? Where was Kyungsoo?

Kai kept running. Run. Run. And run. The owners kept chasing ---and they were kept screaming of course. So noisy. Until, Kai saw a long hose. He took the hose then kept running.  This time he run near the owners, but he still avoided the chasing of the owners. He run around the owner and he tried to coil the hose to the owners until the owners were bounded by the hose. So, Kris and Chanyeol were being bounded together and their body stuck together.

“What are you doing?” Kris said confusedly and he tried to pull away the hose.

“Crap!” Chanyeol tried to pull away the hose. The hose completely coiled so complex. Kai tricked them while they were catching Kai. While he round around actually, he made a complex, so freaking complex firm knot. That was the reason why the owners stuck together.

Before Kris and Chanyeol pulled away the hose, Kai was pulling the hose quickly. And….

BAAMM!

The owners fell to the ground. They wriggled on the ground. It made the pink haired boys laughed more.

“WHOOAAAA. You’re freaking great, Kai. You defeat them! ” Baekhyun gave applause.  

“Good…. Good. hahahaha” Sehun and Luhan gave thumbs up –still in their laugh.

But suddenly Kyungsoo came from nowhere with frying pan in his hand. Running toward Kai, it was so freaking out.

“IT’S MY TURN. I’LL CATCH YOU!” Kyungsoo screamed, everybody stared with blank expression, include Kris and Chanyeol. Luhan and Sehun stopped their laugh immediately.

Kai turn back his body to see who was screaming.  Kai’s eyes caught something. Eye. Kyungsoo’s eyes. It’s round… Kai’s eye wider, wider and there was sparks in his eyes. This is what he want all of his life. Well, Kai was eyes’ , anyways. He was looking for his ideal eyes but he’d never found it, until this day, a boy named Kyungsoo steal his heart –with his round eyes of course.

“I found you… I found you, baby. You’re mine. Come to me! Your eyes so beautiful, perfect!” Kai was so excited. He opened his arms, ready for hugged Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stopped his running. Just a few steps more. He still brought the frying pan in his hand.

 “What?” Kyungsoo asked.

Kai hugged Kyungsoo tightly.  Kyungsoo’s face became reddish as fresh tomatoes.

“You’re mine. Your eyes are mine.” Kai giggled as always.

‘What the hell, how dare him to claim me as his. And he makes fun of my eyes. Arggghghhh…’ It was a thing in Kyungsoo’s mind. He felt angry, a bit disbelief actually, because Kai was the first person who said that he had a beautiful eyes. He thought that Kai was making fun of his eyes.  

“How dare you!” Kyungsoo pulled away. He hit Kai’s face with the frying pan then he kicked Kai until Kai fell to the ground. Kyungsoo hit Kai’s face so great. It made Kai nosebleed. And fainted….

“K-k-kai…” Baekhyun mumbled. Kai looked terrible with bleed out of his nose.

 “You’re just so mean Kyungie~~” Luhan chuckled. He tried to stand up.

“I think this game has over. Umh, let’s take Kai to the mansion. We have to treat him. He looks so terrible.” Kris chuckled. “About the price, it’s free for you all, guys. You can stay here now. Enjoy.” He added.

“What? Wait…. game?” Tao asked. Seriously, this boy didn’t get anything.

“And the trick? You know… you said about… you don’t open any requirement for boys’ dorm…” Baekhyun added.

“Okay, okay. I’ll explain the truth. But, firstly, we have to treat Kai. C’mon..” Kris asked.

 

___________________________________

ah bored? confused? i'm sorry.. sorry >.<

and it's failed at joke ahahaha i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry *bow* *run away*