:)

Happiness

You were cleaning the house and listening to music, singing along. You were wearing nothing but an oversized sweater. (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-17Y8GXfsqGs/UJPTsiR1v2I/AAAAAAAACMk/qgEnB8Yvdr4/s1600/sweater.jpg) (ignore the jeans) You're a great singer and you were really into it. You danced around and swayed to the music that was playing and closed your eyes. You stopped when you heard an "AHEM" come from behind you. You opened your eyes wide and froze, not turning around. Slowly, you swiveled on your heel and turned around, your arms still out in a dancing position.

You saw your husband standing there with an amused expression on his face. (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx5q5aisTF1qb7xbg.gif) "Wah. My wife better than most professionals!" He applauded. You dropped your arms and gave a dramatic bow. He laughed and you walked over to him, giving him a peck on the lips. "How was work?" You went to walk to the kitchen, but he caught you from behind around the waist. "It was good, but I missed my girl. I got something for you!" He let you go and jogged to the front door area. He came back with a beautiful arrangement of flowers. (http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/image.proflowers.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/PF_12_00000000B316_VA0122_W1_PF) You gasped in delight. "Si, they're beautiful! What are they for?" "They are just because I love you." Your eyes sparkled and you took the flowers from him, smelling them and walking to the kitchen for a vase to put them in. Once they were arranged on the table, you stood back and looked at them. "I love them. Thank you, baby." You kissed him again. He hugged you. "What should we do for dinner?" "Hmm..." You thought. "How about we order in and just relax? You seem stressed. Do you want me to give you a massage later? We can eat, watch a movie, and take it easy." "Mmm. That sounds wonderful. You're the best." He rested his face on your head and closed his eyes. "What do you want to eat?" You asked. "Anything is fine." You nodded and went to the door for the advertisement coupons you kept in a folder next to the door. You flipped through them and decided on Bibimbap since it was simple, yet delicious. You picked up your cellphone and called the number, ordering in fluent Korean. Siwon came up behind you again when you hung up. "Your Korean has gotten very good." He said. "That's what happens when you live in Korea." You both laughed.

You both walked to the couch and sat down, Siwon sitting behind you as you leaned against him in his arms. You talked about your days together. "I got a call from producer asking if we wanted to do a newlywed reality type show." You told him. Since you got married, Koreans were extremely interested in Choi Siwon's foreign actress wife. "Really?" He asked, pulling back to look at you. You nodded. "Do you wanna do something like that?" You smiled. You were very interested in trying it, although you were still wary of the stress it could bring. Being on TV or in movies in America was easy, but Korean TV is totally different. "What do you think about it? I only would want to do it if you were sure." He was quiet, thinking about it when the doorbell rang. "Oh, that's the food." You said. "I got it." He got up and answered the door, paying the delivery man, and bringing the food inside. He set it on the table and you went to the kitchen for some water and wine. You brought out a couple of wine glasses and a bottle of sweet wine and set it on the table with the food Siwon was preparing. You both sat down and ate, still talking about the reality show offer. "It could be a good thing, to educate Koreans on what foreigners are really like and what an marriage is like." You said and he nodded. "I just don't want it to cause any trouble or put you in any awkward positions. You know some of the fans are still really angry that I married a foreigner without telling them." You huffed. "Siwon, we don't do things based off of what the fans want. We don't live our lives for them. We don't need their permission." "I know, baby. I'm sorry. But they can be pretty intense." "Well maybe this show can change their minds. I think it's a good opportunity, but I want you to make the final decision as the head of the house." He nodded again. "I'll think about it some more and let you know later." You smiled and nodded, okay with whatever decision he made.

After eating, you both moved back to the couch and Siwon popped in a movie. The Book of Eli. Your favorite. He came back to sit with you, but you motioned for him to sit in front of you so you could rub his back. He sat against the couch on the floor and you began. "Oh. Jagiya, that feels good." You smiled and rubbed harder. You were really good at giving massages. You watched the movie and zoned out into it, still massaging Siwon. When it was almost over, you realized Siwon's head was bobbing. You stopped massaging him and peeked over at his face. "So cute!" You whispered. He was fast asleep. You poked him and whispered. "Yah. Jagiya." Nothing. You got off the couch and knelt in front of him. You smiled at how adorable he was. Feeling sneaky, you leaned in and pecked his lips. He raised his head and blinked sleepily. "Is the movie over?" You laughed. "Yeah. Let's wash up and go to bed, love." He nodded and you helped him stand. He put his arm around you and you both walked to the bedroom. You changed into some comfortable sleepwear. (http://photo.blogpressapp.com/photos/11/03/24/s_2636.jpg) He did too, and you both washed up in the bathroom and went to bed. You slid under the covers and he slid in behind you, taking you in his arms. "I'm sorry I fell asleep during the movie, Jagi." You turned and faced him, hugging him back. "It's okay. I know you're tired. You had a long day." You kissed the tip of his nose. He smiled, his eyes still closed. Then he opened them and kissed you gently on the lips. "I think we should do the show." He said, surprising you. "Oh?" You asked. He nodded. "I want everyone to see how amazing my little wife is and how much I love you." You smiled and kissed his lips. "Okay. Let's do it." He smiled and closed his eyes again. "I love you, Si." "I love you too, Jagi." And you fell asleep in each others arms.

In the morning, you woke up at six and walked to the kitchen to make coffee. For some reason, you woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Once the coffee was made, you poured a cup and sat at the table, pulling out your phone to check your twitter. You had a lot of messages from fans, both American and Korean. After marrying Siwon, a fanbase had formed for you in Korea. Fans were watching all of your old stuff and even forming a fanclub. You smiled at the sweet comments. You reminded yourself to be a good example for them and to work hard to maintain their support. You looked up towards the bedroom when you heard Siwon's alarm go off. A few minutes later, he walked out and joined you at the table. You smiled at his sleepy face. The sun had not yet risen. "Do you want some coffee?" He nodded. You got up to get him a cup. You brought it back to the table and sat down. He took a few sips and began to wake up. "This is good. You make really good coffee." "I had a lot of practice in college." You said, laughing. "Are you hungry?" He nodded again. You got up to make his usual breakfast, toast and a hardboiled egg. When it was done, you set it on the table in front of them. He had your phone and was reading the twitter comments, smiling. "I'm glad they support you. It makes me happy." "See? Not all of them are bad!" He laughed. You looked out the window at the sun now beginning to rise. "I love Korean sunrise." You said, walking to the window. He took another sip of coffee and walked up behind you, snaking his arms around your waist. "It's beautiful, but not more than you. You are my sunrise every day." You smiled and leaned into his embrace. "That's what I want to give you, Jagiya." "What." You asked. "I want to give you sunrise. A life so happy and beautiful, that it seems unreal. We'll leave all the darkness behind us and only look to the light. I'll make you happy everyday forever." You smiled again. "Si. That was beautiful. I'll be your sunrise too. I'll be the best supportive wife ever and I'll make you happy everyday." You turned around to face him and looked into his eyes. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He smiled and leaned down to kiss you sweetly. "I love you more than anything." "I love you too." Another kiss.

You couldn't imagine a happier life with a better man.