Final

I Love You
sweet and sour

Kim Hana checked her wristwatch again then sighed for the nth times that day. She leaned her back and blowed her bangs. She’s really bored at that time. She have been sit and doing nothing for one hour waiting her brother who isn’t coming. Seems like she must waiting longer, she knows that her brother is the type who can’t keep promise. Yeah how annoying.

But what annoyed her is that she must waiting for her brother doing nothing and she feels awkward too because the café she went is full with students from high school. Couple, gangs and many more. This morning she intended to visit her brother or just have a little chichat because she can’t meet her brother for a long time. She worked in Japan and hadn’t comeback for almost 2 years. And now she regretted it, late is Kim Myungsoo’s bad habit.

While waiting for her brother she sometimes asked some female students who visited the café, are they familiar with Kim Myungsoo or not and some said yes. And her question will lead her to the female student’s story that she has had a bad experience with her brother. Yeah, Kim Myungsoo is a playboy. Hana didn’t know what to do, angry because of her brother did or pity the girls that had been dumped by her brother. She just listened to the story and back to her seat.

Kim Myungsoo or L is a playboy for sure. During her life, Hana hadn’t see or hear her brother dated with girl he love, what she heard most is that her brother likes to give false hope to girls in his school. Imagine, for this week Sehun told her that Kai had made 5 girls crying. And yeah, he dumped all that girls. “He’s crazy...,” Hana murmured as she remembered what Sehun said.

“I really hate L!!”

Hana snapped her head and saw 7 girls from the same high school like her brother went and then that girls sat not far from her. Hana furrowed her eyebrows and intended to eavesdropping this girl’s complaint about her brother and pretended to playing her phone.

“What happened? I see you’d been pouted this time,” said a girl with red hair concerned.

“Ya, unnie you don’t know? Seems like L make a joke about her again or.. yeah ignored her. Who else can make Naeun pouted like this?” a girl named Bomi answered Chorong’s question.

“But, Naeun-ah, no matter how you hate him, you can’t deny that he’s so good-looking and the fact you had fallen for him,” said Eunji with giggle.

“Yup! That’s right!” chimed Bomi.

“He has a good body, his voice isn’t bad, dancing skill, a badboy, and eyesmile. Is that your ideal type?” Chorong teased Naeun and the other girls giggled. Naeun just pouted and sighed. “Aigoo.. why must I fallen in love with him..”

“You know, love is unpredictable. Love is blind. Love is pain. Love is hurt,” said Eunji while nodding her head and the girls agreed with her. Love is pain..

Hana keep eavesdropping this girls. She really didn’t know that her brother is so popular among girls at his school.

“You ‘love’ him, right? Not ‘like’ him,” noticed Chorong.

Naeun furrowed her eyebrows. “What’s the different between love and like? Come on give me explanations about it from you, Chorong unnie until Hayoung.”

“When you like someone, you want him just for your selfishness. But when you love someone, you’ll do anything eventhough you must sacrifice your soul,” said Chorong while fiddled her fingers.

Naeun nodded her head. “Ah.. how about you Eunji unnie?”

Eunji coughed. “Err.. when you like someone, and at his side, you’ll ask ‘can I kiss you?’ but when you love someone and at his side, you’ll hold his hand. I think something like that.”

“Ok, now my turn,” said Bomi. “When the person you like is hurting you, you’ll angry and doesn’t care about him again. But when the person you love is hurting you, you’ll said like this, ‘he even don’t know what he did to me’. Just like that. And I noticed that when L ignored you, you never really angry to him. You just hope that he’ll talk to you again,” commented Bomi and other girls nodding their heads, agreeing.

Naeun bitted her lower lips and looked at her shoes, “I don’t know..”

Like is when you like the person because his looks. Handsome and something like that. But love is when you care about him, until you can’t sleep because you thinking about him,” said Yookyung.

“Ah! I noticed Naeun couldn’t sleep these days because of L!” chimed Bomi happy. And the girls went ‘aww’ even Hana wanted to cry heard the girls explanations. She had made decision, the girl named Naeun is really love her brother not because of his handsome look and his money but because his heart.

Naeun blushed a bit. “A-aniyo...”

“Ah! Ah! Now me!” said Namjoo with enthusiastic. “When you like the person, you’ll forced him to like you but when you love the person, you’ll waiting for him with patient.”

Naeun just nodding her head. “How about you maknae?”

Hayoung thought for a while. “Hmm.. like is demanding but love is gives it willingly.”

Chorong raised her eyebrow. “Woah I think you REALLY LOVE HIM!” She screamed, made other customer looked at Apink with annoyed faces. “Ya! What do you think you are doing?!” scolded Eunji with slapped the leader’s back.

Chorong smiled sheepishly. “Hehehe I’m sorry I’m just being so excited.”

The other girls rolled their eyes. “You’re no fun.”

“Ya, just admit it. You’re love him, not like him,” said Bomi.

Naeun nodded her head. “Alright. Yeah I really love him that I don’t want him to leave me.”

When Naeun said that, Hana who drank her milkshake at that time suddenly choked and made the girls looked at her, confused.

“Ya, look what you just did,” said Namjoo laughing. Chorong nodded her head and said, “Forgive her. She’s just too much when it comes to telling story about her prince.”

Unnie!!”

Hana smiled. “Ah no. It’s me who should apologize. I’m overheard your conversation guys.”

“Well, what I said is.. aigoo I don’t know what I just said. I’m confuse,” murmured Naeun as she bowed down her head.

Hana tilted her head. “Why do you not tell me? Maybe I can help you.”

Naeun hesitated at first but then agreed. “My name is Son Naeun and this is my bestfriends.”

“I’m Hana,” she replied. Is my brother not interested with a beautiful girl like this?

A few minutes later, Naeun described how Kim Myungsoo in her eyes. From when it all started, Naeun and L fought just because they need the studio room. Competed in dance competitions and Apink lost. And because of that L made a fun of her at every opportunity, and then the love and hate story began..

After Naeun told Hana, Hana immediately asked, “seems like he hates you?”

Naeun bitted her lower lips and continued her story. How L managed to win her heart, how L didn’t mind teaching her a dance, gave her chocolate on Valentine’s day, gave her a gift on her birthday. Forget that once they’re rivals before.

“So what makes you really annoyed?”

When Naeun wanted to open , Chorong suddenly replied, “I think the problem is.. this year school will held a dance couple competition and L haven’t ask Naeun to be his partner. And this time, L being so close with one of the students at our school and she’s so good at dancing. I don’t know, maybe L asked her as his partner.”

Hana nodded her head and cleared . “Look, this is may-“

Noona?”

Hana spun around and saw L and Sungyeol stood there with confused looks on their faces. Hana just keep shut. And after a few moments, “what?”

“What?! Just what?! What are you doing here?!”

Hana rolled her eyes. L always unable to control his emotions. “Can’t you just calm down? Come, sit here,” said Hana so calm and pointed a chair beside her.

Now this time L is who rolled his eyes. His hands on his hips and he put his pokerface. “Oh come one..”

Naeun looked the scene in front of her slightly confused. What happened? Noona? It means..

“You.. you are Kim Myungsoo’s sister?!” Naeun shrieked.

Hana nodded and she smiled at Naeun. “Yes. I’m Kim Hana.”

Naeun gulped. She’s so stupid! How can she just blurted out her secret to.. to Kim Myungsoo’s sister?!

“Uhm I want to go to toilet,” said Naeun and went away. Ignored L’s stare at her.

Naeun went towards the bathroom without looking back. She stopped half way through and then closed her eyes tightly. She just could not believe what had just happened. It's really a nightmare!

She let out a heavy sigh and then went on her way. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her, Naeun still not turned and said, "Listen, guys you do not have to follow me. I'm in badmood, ok?"

Naeun washed her hands and held back the tears that wanted to fall. "Just imagine, almost one and a half hour I told her about ‘I love a Kim Myungsoo’ and .. it was her sister! Aigoo, this is really messed up. I do not believe this," said Naeun shaking her head.

After drying her hands with a tissue, Naeun looked up to see how her face at that time. She thought that there is one of Apink girls on the reflection but it isn’t them. It was Kim Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo who was smiling at her.

"Nado saranghae,” said L then backhugged Naeun so tightly.

“L..?!”

“Yep, it’s me.”

Naeun shocked, but then smiled at him. She turned her body and while faced him, she whispered. “I.. really love you.”

L nodded and without her knowing, he kissed her, full on the lips.