Beautiful

Hold Tight :: 꽉 잡아

          It all occurred when somebody spectacular came. Oops - wait, not just a somebody, it's two somebodys in fact. Nobody knows why he's this happy. Nobody knows where all his depression went. But that two somebodys were really special. 
          One day, when a teenage boy named Minwoo was walking down the streets, headed for school. It was only for a matter of time when he reached there. He stopped in front of the school and sighed. Early half an hour, my new record, he thought. Why was this his new record, you ask? Maybe because he was tardy most times, or was there the last minute. Even though, he had his own limousine, he still prefered to walk to school since he didn't like those s drooling all over him.
He was never in a nice relationship, or even a friendship. But this just had to change over time. 
          Minwoo went to the school's yard and sat down. The air was quite what refreshing - 70
°weather was the best temperature he loved. And, in Seoul this weather was not common, it would be either really hot or just really cold. Also, whenever this waether came, something great was bound to happen. 
So, right at that second, two guys appeared out of the blue. They looked confused. Minwoo was curious who they were. Lost in daze, he finally realized that the two guys were right in front of him. 

"Excuse me?" asked the blonde one.
"Uhh.. Yes?" Minwoo asked.
"Do you go to this school?" he asked
"Yes, I do." Minwoo replied.
"Umm, perhaps you can show me-, us to the main office." the blonde one said, pointing to the guy next to him.
"Sure." Minwoo got up, "Follow me, - uhh..." 
"Oh!- My name is Youngmin," he pointed to himself, "And his is Kwangmin." he pointed to Kwangmin 
"We're twins." interupted Kwangmin.
"Ah- I see, follow me now." Minwoo said.

The twins followed Minwoo into the building. They reached the main office.

"Here's the main office." Minwoo said.
"Okay. Thanks." Kwangmin replied.
"No problem, I'll wait out here just in case you need some more help." 
"Okay!" the twins replied with a bright smile on their faces and entered the office. 

Minwoo's POV
Finally, for once somebody's nice to me. 
I still can't believe my luck. I knew it.
This weather is actually my good luck. 
But still, I just met them. Maybe they'll 
become harsh like my other 'friends'.

End of POV

Minwoo went to sit on one of the chairs just right outside the main office. He sulked into his chair and closed his eyes for a moment. It was relaxing, indeed.
He finally could get some peace when he steps foot into this school. I hope it will be like this forever.

 

The bell rang. School started. Minwoo started to head to his first class. His seat was at the very back. He liked it this way.
The class was loud. As always.
But a moment later, it was quiet. Only murmurs were heard here and there.

The twins had entered this classroom.

"Ah, class - I forgot to tell you, we have some new students to be with us during first period. Now be nice to them."
"Nae." the class answered.

Minwoo looked up. He was surprised to see that Kwangmin and Youngmin was put together, in the same class with him. 

"Now, Kwangmin and Youngmin - you may sit next o Minwoo in the back." the teacher said.
"Okay." they both replied.

And also, sitting next to him.

 

The class looked back and shot a nasty glare at him. This one girl, who was in front of the classroom sneered at him.

Gay- she mouthed to him.  

Minwoo looked away. Her disgusting wordings did not make Minwoo mad at all. 

__________________________________________________________________

It was time to get out of school. 

"Hey, umm.. Do you perhaps want to go to an amusement park?" Youngmin asked.
"Sure!" Minwoo replied.

All three of them went to the Seoul's amusement.

"Hey, wanna take a picture before we go inside?" Minwoo asked.
"Sure." they replied.

All three boys went in front of Minwoo's camera and smiled. 
Click! The picture was shot.

It was a perfect photo: 

154713-boyfriend-kpop-3-min-school-3.jpg

After the picture was taken, they entered the amusement park. 
Laughter was heard, smiles were seen. 
This was proabaly the best day for Minwoo. 

"Hey, I dare you to try this roller-coaster." Kwangmin pointed to a loopy-,high roller-coaster.
"No.." Youngmin said.
"What? You scared?" Kwangmin joked with him.
"No, wanna bet?" Youngmin started to 'rage'. 
"Sure, $10." 
"Deal." 

The three boys went to stand in the long line, waiting for the terrifying roller-coaster.
Finally, the line was shorter. The boys are closer to the beginning of the line.
Only in another couple of minutes, they were in front.

Screams were heard from all three. Cries were heard from one.

Cries were heard from Minwoo, he was the youngest after all.

"So?.." Youngmin held out his hand.
"Argh." Kwangmin handed him $10.

Minwoo went to a cotton candy stand and bought some for the three to share. All three of them decided to sit in a quiet place and wait for the fireworks to start. Usually when it strikes 11:00, fireworks would start exploding in the air. 

Minwoo was relaxed, Kwangmin was tired, and Youngmin was excited.

 

The fireworks exploded within the sky.

It was beautiful.

And now, life was beautiful.

beautiful-fireworks-new-year-night-pink-

*Images belongs to their rightful owners.*