Final

End of the Silent Tears (Sequel to Silent Tears)

 

The sounds of sirens and chatter filled the dark gloomy night. Tons of people were crowding around the lifeless body lying on the cold hard road. There were scrape marks covering her body and blood dripping from . The crowd looked at her with pity and curiosity.

The paramedics came over; taking her lifeless body into the ambulance then drove like lighting. It was a 10 minute drive until they reached the hospital. The paramedics stormed in the hospital with the lifeless body on the gurney.

There were a majority of gasps and bewildered people when the paramedics came in with her body. They rushed down the hallway until they reached the operation room. A doctor came out. He looked shocked when he saw her body.

“What happened” the doctor asked.

“We found her body on the road. She was hit by a car really bad”

“Give her to me. She needs major treat, now!”

The paramedics strolled her inside the operation room where the doctor was about to begin. The door was shut tight and they began the operation.

            -3 hours later-

It was silent in the operation room. There was no sound at all. The light hit Jieun’s smooth face. Her eyes slowly opened but were blinded by the room light. She covered her eyes with her arms but felt a sudden pain. Her back was slightly aching as she sat up from the gurney. She looked around the room wondering how she ended up here. The last thing she remembered was running away.

The door opened and in cam the doctor. The doctor gave jieun a warm smile. She looked at him, confused what was happening.

“Good to see you’re okay” said the doctor as he approached her. He grabs a chair and sits next to her.

“What happened” she asked still confused.

“Well, you got into a bit of an incident and was brought to the hospital”

“What sort of incident?”

“Well, you’re not going to like this but you go hit by a car and were in a serious condition”

“Wait-I was hit…by a car?!!”

“Yes but we were able to help you in time”

Jieun was still shocked. She was hit by a car. Jieun tried to recall the entire event that led up to this but she couldn’t get it. The doctor felt sad for her.

“I suggest you relax” he said “It’ll help”

            She nodded her head. The doctor was half way to the door but stopped to tell her something.

“Oh Mrs. Song, you have a visitor”

“Who is it?”

“A young man; I’ll call him in”

“Alright”

Jieun was expecting to see Sunggyu enter when the doctor told her it was a young man. She knew Sunggyu would visit her but to her surprise it wasn’t him who came in. Instead of Sunggyu entering, Woohyun came in the room. The first thing jieun did when he came in was look at him with anger and pain. Woohyun noticed her face and knew she didn’t want him here, not right now. He sat on a chair that was slightly close to her. For a little while there was silence. No one talked until Woohyun made a move.

“Where did you run of to?” he asked. She didn’t say anything but just look at him.

“What do you mean?” she asked him.

“I know you ran away. When I reached home you weren’t there. I figured you were with your friends but it isn’t like you to come home late. I got worried and called all your friends and asked if you were with them but all of them said they don’t know where you were. I thought something happened to you so I called a couple of friends to look for you. We looked everywhere for you but couldn’t find you. I sent all of them home and we were going to look for you later. Once I got home, I the television and there popped up the news saying a young woman that fit your description was hit by a car, suffered major damages and was taken to the hospital for and operation. I came running to the hospital when I heard this. Well, Sunggyu arrived at my doorsteps and we drove here together. Sunggyu went to go see you but they wouldn’t allow him. He ended up leaving to get you gifts when your operation was over and he told me to stay here. I’m glad you’re okay”

“You were worried?”

“Of course I was worried. You’re my wife”

“Woohyun, may I ask you something”

“What is it?”

“Do you love me?”

There was a long pause in their conversation. It took Woohyun a while until he answered her question.

“No, I don’t…I’m sorry”

“If you didn’t love then why did you agree to marry me?”

Woohyun gave a soft sigh. “Jieun, I think it’s time you need to know the truth”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s a long story but I’ll make it short. Sunggyu told me to do it. He told me marry you.”

“Wait, why did he do that?”

“Because he loves you”

“What”

“Jieun, Sunggyu has loved you ever since he met you but he knew you were in love with me and you would only see him as a friend maybe even a brother”

“W-wh-what”

“It happened 5 months before we got married. Sunggyu saved my family from losing tons of money and prevented my father from going to prison because of the money he owed a dealer. He did so much for my family and I asked him if there was anything he would like in return. He ended up asking me to marry you because he knew you were deeply in love with me and it was all you wanted. I hesitated at first because my parents already met a girl that they thought was perfect for me. We had to call off the thing with her and I got married to you. Sunggyu told me to love you and care for you but I never did any of that and I’m sorry for that but there was a reason why I did that. Jieun, Sunggyu sacrificed a lot of things for so many people and he sacrificed the biggest thing he cared and loved…you. I felt guilty that I stole the one person he was in love with so I acted the way I am because if I treated you nicely then you would fall for me more and I didn’t want that because I wanted you to love Sunggyu. Also, Hyomin the girl I was with; she was a close friend that I met up with. Overall, I did this for you and Sunggyu. Please understand, please.”

Tears were forming in her eyes. She wanted to cry, cry because Sunggyu an amazing friend that was always there for her when she needed him or not sacrificed his love for her just so she can be happy. She felt both happiness and guilt. She didn’t know what to do.

“He did all that for me and he loved me too but I never gave him a chance…”

“What do you want to do?”

“When is Sunggyu coming?”

“I’m not sure. Maybe in 3 minutes”

“Woohyun when you see Sunggyu can you ask him to come see me”

“I’ll do so”

3 minutes later Sunggyu arrived in the hospital with a bouquet of roses. Woohyun saw him enter and went to him telling him to go see Jieun. Sunggyu nodded his head and went to go see her.

There was a knock on the door. Sunggyu entered with the roses. He placed them on the side and sat next to Jieun. Jieun gave him a small smile.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Better”

“I’m glad you’re okay. I was worried about you. I thought I wouldn’t see you again”

“Sunggyu” she looked him in the eye “You’re an amazing friend you know and you’re always there for me when I need you or don’t. You also do things for me just to make me happy and I’m grateful for that”

“What are you trying to say?”

“Sunggyu I know you did something for me that was so amazing that I don’t know how to thank you”

“Jieun…”

“I know you told Woohyun to marry me and…and that you sacrificed your love for me”

“…….”

“You do so much for so many people but why do this? Why did you sacrifice everything and anything you have just to make someone happy? You didn’t have to this at all. Why did you have to? Sunggyu, do you still love me?”

“Yes, yes I do. I always have and always will. Even though the choice I made might have done a deed that gave me pain, I have still loved you”

“Good because I love you”

“What”

“You heard me, I love you”

“But Jieun you love Woohyun”

“Not anymore. Ever since we got married he never gave me love and slowly I started not to love him and when he told me what you did for me I thought it was the most beautiful thing anyone has done for me”

“What about your marriage”

“Woohyun and I talked it out and we’re going to divorce so we can be with the one we love”

“Jieun”

“You done great things for me but I never did and now I’m returning the favor”

“Jieun”

“I love you Sunggyu”

Sunggyu grabbed jieun and hugged her. He started crying.

“Why are you crying?” she asked.

“Because I love you”


 

Taa-dah. Sorry if it didn't end the way you wanted it to be and if it was not good but hope you enjoyed it and I'm starting to like the sungeun couple so I ended the story with them(sorry to jiwoo shippers) but I hope it wasn't confusing. By the way...it was Jieun unni's birthday YAAAYYYY!!!!!

Song jieun spam

(Gifs are not mine)

Happy Birthday Song Jieun Unni