You will always be in our hearts...

We Love You, Hong Yookyung!!

Unni-deul, Naeun-ah, dongsaeng-deul...

 

Mianhae... Once you see this letter, I won't be there anymore...I don't even know whether you'll ever see this letter or not... I'll hide it in place that won't be easy to be found...hehe ^^

 

I'm sorry.........

I'm sorry I have to leave like this, 2 days after A-PINK's 2nd anniversary. I'm sorry I leave without saying goodbye. I'm afraid I won't be able to leave anymore, once I see your faces. I'm too attached to you guys that it is really hard for me to say even a small goodbye face to face. I'm sorry I hurt you guys. I'm sorry I haven't be a good bandmate for you. I've thought about this, over and over again, for over a year and it was hard for me to come to this decision. I'm sorry, unni-deul, Naeun-ah, dongsaeng-deul... I'm really sorry...

Thank you for being great friends for me. Thank you for being a great family for me. I will never forget you guys, wherever I go. You guys are my precious friends, my treasure that I will always keep in my heart, forever...

I will focus on my study for now, that is why I have to leave. My family wants me to continue my grandpa's business, they want me to be the successor of DSP corp. That is why I have to leave. I am sorry...

You guys will do great without me... I know you will.. ^^

I've discussed this with the management and they said that they will find a great person to replace me. Don't worry, I know she will be great and be close to you guys in no time.^^

Thank you so much for this 2 years time I've been with you. Those times were the best times. I love you guys so much. No one can ever replace you guys in my heart...

And please tell our lovely Pink Panda... Tell them I'm sorry and I love them.

Saranghaeyo~~~

 

 

With love,

 

Hong Yookyung

 

 

 

Chorong finished reading the letter with much difficulty as tears and sobs keep coming out. The rest of the members are sitting down with their heads down and tears keep rolling down their cheeks, and the sound of sobs are filling the room. They can't believe that Yookyung left. The news broke out this morning and they all went panic as they didn't spot Yookyung everywhere. At first they thought that she went jogging as usual, but when the clock strikes 8 they started searching everywhere, and Hayoung finally found this letter, all by itself, inside Yookyung's drawer.

Chorong grabs her cellphone and dials Yookyung's number. She exhales a heavy breath as all she got is the notiffication that the phone's been turned off. She ruffles her hair frustratedly. The room is only filled with sobs and heavy sighs, and no one really talks. Chorong lifts her cellphone again and, this time, dials their manager's number. The call is connected and not long after the manager picks up.

"I know what you want to say. We cannot do anything, Chorong-ah." the manager said even before Chorong can say a word. Chorong whined. She cannot accept it. How could the company not able to stop Yookyung? They got the right to.

"Why didn't you stop her, oppa? And how can the company just let her go? They can just threat her with fines for breaking the contract. Our contract is still until 3 more years!" Chorong said, trying to compose herself. She needs to stay calm. But who can stay calm when, obviously, one of your family member left just like that?

"Her family paid the fines already, Chorong-ah. We really cannot stop her, and her family." Chorong sighs. She always forgets that Yookyung is rich. But it's really hard to remember how rich she is when she is humble and modest in nature. She is a very kind girl, a precious friend.

"Arasseoyo, oppa. Gomawoyo." Chorong said and hung up the call. She sighs again fighting against the tears that are threatening to fall again. She walks to where the rest of the girls are sitting down and pulls them all in a big hug. They cry, they sob. Never did they ever think that one of them would leave and be replaced by another person. They've become too attached to one another that it is hard to imagine one of them would leave. They know A-PINK won't last forever, but at least not this soon. They are sad, but they need to be strong. It already happened.

"Everything will be alright. It's not easy for Yookyung to come to this decision, so we have to respect her. Okay?" Chorong said in between her sobs, and she can feel the members nod their head. As a leader, she needs to be the one leading. She is the oldest, so she needs to be strong for the group and be able to be the most mature one. She is the umma, you can say.

She let go of the group hug and their back one by one. She smiles warmly at them. "Now, go take shower. You guys stink." she said. One by one of them leave the room, still with sobs and heads down. They leave to their rooms without a word. Their hearts are broken and ripped apart, but they have to be strong and respect Yookyung. They know it's hard for her. They just know.

 

We will never forget you, Yookyung-ah. You are our dearest friend. You are a great bandmate. No one can replace you. You are too precious to be replaced. Sure, there will be someone to replace your position, but it's only your position she will replace and not you. You will always be in our hearts. Saranghae, Yookyung-ah. And I'm sure Pink Pandas love you, too and will never forget you. You will always ba a part of A-PINK.

 

Chorong presses the send button after she finished typing and re-read the message. She just sent the message to Yookyung. She doesn't know whether Yookyung will ever read the message or not. Her cellphone's been turned off. But at least, she sent what she, the rest of the members, and the fans feel.

Hong Yookyung will never be forgotten.