fangirl while we are young

Magic Dust

Hey U - BIG (빅) OST (FULL SONG)

"Ah, ne, seonsaengnim. Ah, ne, i'll take care of my daughter more. Ne, ne, ah, jinjja mianhaeyo. I'll call Hyemi's mother after this. Ne, ne, ne seonsaengnim. I'm sorry to burden you. Ne, good evening."

Mrs. Hwang let out a big heavy sigh while hang up the phone. She carefully massaging her temple, little bit worry hers will be broke easily due she felt  her temple already boiled up awhile ago. again, and again. No, we're not singing 2pm's song but talk about Rae Ni.

who's Rae Ni?

"Nothing's over~~~ nothing's over~ Nothing's over~~~ nothing's over~ Nothing's over~~~ jumuneul oewo naege~~"

Once again, Mrs. Hwang huffed until her bangs lifted up and walk vigorously to the living room. she stop right in front of her closed-eyes-singing daughter, smirk appeared in her lips. with one hit on her head, her daughter's eyes suddenly open and let out a very, very loud scream--even people in America can hear her voice.

"Nothing's over your head!" snapped her mother loud enough to compared with her. "Aigoooo you want to see your mother's tombstone, huh? Aigooo, what was my fault till i've got this karma?"

"Ah, Eomma," Rae Ni lower her head, fell little bit a fault. "I'm so sorry. Oh, did... Lee seonsaengnim called you?" Rae Ni immediately turn off the TV without thinking twice and put an innocent face.

"You fight again? With the same Hyemi? what's wrong with you two?" Mrs. Hwang sit down in front of her. Rae Ni can she her mother's eyes full of upset.

"I'm so sorry, but that Hyemi who started first. She called my Myungsoo stupid, useless, and just using his face to increase their popularity. Even she compared my Myungsoo with her ugly idol! Ewhhh who'll gonna stand with that??"

Mrs. Hwang shooked her head slightly. "So you pulled her hair till fall out?"

"Hmm," Rae Ni muttered. "Ne, Eomma. B-but, i just tried to protect my Myungsoo! isn't it legal to protect your own future husband?"

"Hah," Mrs. Hwang let out a sarcasm laugh. "Do you think YOUR Myungsoo want to marry you if your attitude like this?"

"Of course!" Rae Ni grin from ear to ear while imagining Myungsoo right behind her now. "Because he's my destiny. I believe that. Ah, eomma! If i can marry my Myungsoo, you don't need to go to office anymore. Me, and your lovely son-in-law will send you overseas as usual as you wish. And then, we will have 3 children. Male twins and one daughter, so they both can look after their dongsaeng well. Aihhh, I can't wait till the days come! Aihhh, Myungsoo oppa" Rae Ni hugged the pillow tight and kissed it several times, imagining the pillow as Myungsoo. She screaming while buried her face into the innocent pillow.

"Aigoo. first, my daughter is gangster. and now, she's little bit crazy. Omonaaa, i think i need your brother's help. i could die just to keep you normal" Mrs. Hwang get up while cracked a bit her waist bone because too much stiff. She left her daughter alone in living room with her fantasy about marrying an idol.

She started to think that her only daughter is delusional. but one thing she didn't know, God is preparing her daughter path...

 

*****

this is the 1st chapter!

i know it's still short cause i can't wait tommorow to write this story.

i hope it didn't make you disappointed and i'll try my best to the next chapter.

annyeong!