Destined

Destiny

 

Kwon JungAe was just walking around Seoul until she decided to walk into Etude House. She needed eye liner and lip balm, so she decided to go to the eyeliner section first. Looking for isle number 5, her phone started to ring so, she searched for her phone in her purse, and while searching for her phone she bumped into someone. Gasp was loudly exhaled from .

“Omo! I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you.” She frantically helped the person to stand up.

“Oh, no it’s fine… it’s my fault I was too busy looking for isle number 5.” The guy explained. JungAe tilted her head side to side.

“You say… you look kind of familiar…” tapping her chin trying to recognize the guy.

“Ahehe… you must have mistaken me for someone else.” Panic took over him and started putting his hat lower and his sunglasses higher.

“Oh, did I make you feel uncomfortable. I’m sorry…” she lowered her head and pouted.

“Oh! Aniyo! It’s just that—.” The man waves his hand frantically, but was cut off by JungAe.

“No need to explain it’s okay!” She beamed a bright smile and the guy was just staring at her.

Wow she’s beautiful. She looks like an angel. I wonder what her name is. Well go ask her dum-dum! But what if she thinks I’m a coo-coo. Shut up and stop talking to yourself Baekhyun! Instead introduce yourself first!

“Wait… I’m B-b-b-yun Baekhyun.” The man stuttered. Her eyes widened for millisecond, and showed her eyes mile to him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon JungAe-imnida.” She did a small bow to show her respect.

Omo her eye smile just set me off to infinity of the universe. He dreamingly thought. Consciously gaining himself back to earth complemented her.

“You have a pretty name.” Baekhyun have tinged of pink in his cheeks, he lowered his head so she won’t see his face blushing.

On the other side JungAe was looking like a tomato. Wow… it’s the first time someone complemented my name.

“Thank you, you’re the first guy complimented my name. Say… I don’t want to bring it up… but are you… Baekhyun of Exo-K?” she asked gently, afraid that she might scared him of, if he’s really the bacon of Exo.

“Oh… are you… by any chance a fan?” he asked hint of disappointment in his voice. If she’s I hope she doesn’t ask for an autograph, squeal, or yell out my name. Baekhyun sighed came out softly and look down.

“Yes, I am a fan. But I won’t ask for anything. It is part of your bubble, I don’t want to burst it by asking for autograph, hug, or squeal, yell your name in the crowd.” She beams a smile at him. He sprung his head and had an eye contact with her.

“Ahehehe… was it that obvious?” he asked. JungAe tilted her head in confusion with her left eyebrow up.

“Hmmm? Obvious, what?” she asked innocently, showing her big brown doe orbs.

“Oh-uh… nothing. Forget I said anything.” He furiously shook his head.

“Okay. Well I hope I didn’t disturb your free time, Baekhyun-shi.” Beaming her eye smile at him and slightly bowed. She started to walk away from Baekhyun and looked up for the card plate at the ceiling looking for isle 5, but then before she could get away from Baekhyun, he grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

“C-c-can I walk with you? What isle are you going to?” he stuttered. JungAe giggled lightly.

“I’m going to isle 5.” She smiled at him. Does her face get hurt from smiling… probably not, she’s an angel. He thought to himself.

“What a coincidence. I’m actually going to isle 5 too! To buy new eyeliners… I ran out.” He scratched nape with his long skilled slender fingers.

“Hihi. Okay!” she agreed.

 

After an hour, Baekhyun and JungAe spend their time together. Until it was dark outside, her phone started ringing.

I got a boy motjin, I got a boy chackan, I got a boy handsome boy, awesome boy.

“I’m sorry. I have to answer this call.” She bowed and turned around. She talked for at least 5 minutes.

“Yikes… my mom she told me to come home…” she pouted slightly.  OHMYGAWD! Why does she have to be sooooo cute! Girl better stop with the pouting or I might kiss it! Baekhyun spazzed in his head.

“Oh… maybe next time we can see each other again.” He beamed a dashing priceless smile at her, and she returned an eye smile to him.

“Aren’t you going to go to?” she innocently tilted her head. Daym she too innocent. I think she’s much more way innocent than Seohyun sunbaenim…

“I’m staying a little bit more.” He nodded at her.

“Ah, neh! Take care!” she stood up and bowed ninety degree. JungAe sighed when she got out of the café.

“Maybe, if we’re destined to see each other, then it shall be.” He whispered while drinking his hot chocolate

 

9 months later~ (A/N: let’s just pretend… I don’t even know what it’s called… hihi)

SM had an expedition a genie museum. And that time, JungAe was passing by with her friends. Her friends, Song SooJi, Jung JeAh, and Jung Hyesu. The Jung twins pushed JungAe into the center. And SooJi just shook her head.

Baekhyun stood up from where he’s sitting, and was shocked.

“Yah! Hyunie-ah, kwenchanca?” Luhan looked at Baekhyun. All Baekhyun did was nod and sat down back to his chair.

“Okkaayyy… well that was weird.” Luhan mumbled the last part.

When the music started booming, all Exo members turned their attention to the center.

JungAe had no choice and started dancing to history while mumbling. I’m going to kill the twins after this!

The twins are aware, that JungAe is pissed and they’ll face her wrath later, but they didn’t care its JungAe she’s too nice to punish them.

Every beat of the song, she got it. She perfectly matched with the hologram of Kai. When the song ended Exo stood up from their chair and clapped really loud, even the audience clapped loudly for her amazing performance. JungAe was flustered by the compliments.

“SEE! You did great out there!” The twins yelled and hugged her.

“You’re aware that I could have made fool out me, and people might laughed at me when I messed up… good thing they played history!” she exclaimed at her friends.

SooMan watched her performance, and thought about her. (A/N: not in pedo way!).

SooMan snapped his fingers, and in lightning Exo’s managers came.

“SungHwan, I want you to talk that girl and tell her to come here, and if she doesn’t come you’re fired” SooMan threatened Exo-K’s manager.

“N-n-ne! sajangnim!” He bowed and left to look for you. He searched for good 20 minutes in the crowed and when he found you he yelled.

“AGASHI! AGASHI! CHANGKAMAN!” he hollered in the crowed.

Gladly JungAe wasn’t far and have good sense of hearing. JungAe and her friends stopped.

“Are you looking for me?” JungAe pointed at herself. SungHwan nodded his head furiously, catching his breath.

“SooMan, Sajang-nim wants to talk to you.” He said when he caught his breath.

“Wae-yo? Did I do anything wrong?... Omo was it because what happened earlier?!” Her eyes widened. SungHwan giggled, and shrugged his shoulder.

“He just told me to get you or I’m getting fired… so please, Agashi come with me!” he begged to her.

“I’ll come if my friends are coming with me.” She deals with him. He hesitantly nodded his head.

They started walking behind the museum. Once they got inside the museum they were greeted by a smiling SooMan.

“Oh! Good job SungHwan! Good Job!” he praised the tired looking manager.

“Neh! Kamsamnida, Sajang-nim” he bowed full ninety degree.

SooMan looked at you and was more impressed by your looks.

“HyunKyun, call Exo members.” SooMan demanded, and he nodded his head.

“Ahhh… where’s my manners… I’m Lee SooMan, president of SMent.” He introduced himself to you. You bowed lightly and started to introduce yourself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon JungAe-imnida.”

“I saw you dance and you were FANTASTIC.” he emphasized the last word.

“ahehe kamsamnida, not to be rude but, why did you want me?”

“Ohoho, that’s because I want to see if you have more talent than dancing. You say. Can you sing JungAe?”

“I don’t thi—.”

“YES! She can sing! We would sing to the norae-bang and she would always get 100!” The Jung twins butted in, and SooJi just nodded her head to agree. (A/N: don’t worry they were not ignore let’s just skip that they introduced themselves… OKAY! ;) )

“Oh! Would you sing for me then JungAe, please?” SooMan pleaded.

She nodded her head for an agreement. Exo just came in time and she started singing Talking to the Moon by: Bruno Mars. When she finished singing she looked at everyone’s face in the room and they were amazed by her voice.

Wow! She looks like an angel and sings like an angel! Baekhyun thought with his mouth open wide.

JungAe bit her lower lips thinking she sung horribly, but then everyone in the room started clapping.

“Wow! She sings so well!” “I know! And she’s pretty too!” and she receive lots of compliments.

“Say… JungAe, would you like to sign in SMent. PLEASE” SooMan begged desperately and everyone in the room was shocked.

“Ah…” she looked at her friends and the waved their hands at her while nodding their heads. ‘Go it’s your chance to make your dream come true.’ SooJin mouthed to her.

“Neh… I would like too, but can my friends come with me…” she asked shyly.

“We’ll let see their talents then, and SungHwan get the papers.” He nodded dismissively to the manager, and he nodded he’s head. He took off and got the papers luckily there are 6 more copies. He went back with the papers and gave it to SooMan.

The girls signed the contract at SMent, and now officially a trainee.

“Congratulations! Welcome to SMTown!” SM staff beamed at them. JungAe wanted space, so she went out to get fresh air.

Baekhyun walked closer to JungAe.

“Hi! Congratulation!” he greeted her. He wanted to give her a flower but he couldn’t find one and thought it would be creepy.

“Ah, ne! kamsamnida! Should I start calling you, sunbaenim?” she asked innocently.

“No… Hmmm. Start calling me Baekhyun oppa.”

“Eh… are you sure?”

He nodded his head frantically. She smiled and showed her eye smile.

“So… I think it’s our destiny to be together.” He mumbled quietly, but thanks to her good sense of hearing she heard it. She smiled sweetly at him.

“Yeah… I think it is destiny.” 

 

--------------------------------------

 

I felt doing this when i finished this oneshot without the editing of admin JJ... hehe i know it might be fail... but then I said to myself be positive and they will like it! soooo i hope you like it! 

 and here's an adorable lost deer... twirling and twirling! aaahhh soooo cute... 

he wanted to be called manly yet he acts like cute... hihi :)