His World

The Greenhouse Effects 2: Jiyong's World

 

The Greenhouse Effects: Jiyong's World

Plot and Story written by Secsnow

co-written by SivSema

 

SEQUEL to the Greenhouse Effects [click]

 

Jiyong smiled mysteriously on her back. “Yes...I will be waiting Park Sandara.” He said, carefully holding the flower. “I will be waiting…’’ 

--

 

Jiyong put down the flower carefully, it was the same flower Sandara Park mentioned a while ago. He held it with much gentleness as different emotions filled his eyes; longing, calmness, peace... and even love, and for a while millisecond of jealousy expresses his eyes.

The sudden brush of wind snapped him from his thoughts, making him back to reality. He sighed then shook his head like wanting to shout down his brain.

Jiyong told one of his helper that he is going to his office now. Even though he is the manager and the owner of the orchard, he does not spend much time in the greenhouse... at least not that greenhouse. If there is nothing else important he needs to do in the greenhouse, he rather stay in his own office and let his employees do the work and him just stay there in his office, his comfort zone...his shell.

He exited the back door and reached the back garden after. Somehow, he got this feeling that this particular place seems like a line between himself. He smiled. The line between his own happiness, responsibilities, and even sometimes...unhappiness. But Jiyong more than ever want the place that he was able to be free from everything.

In the backyard, you can walk through the small pebbles served as the small path while different variety of flowers placed in different colorful pots besides the path you can see.

All of them are his masterpieces. They are the result of his sleepless nights. His special hybrid flowers which rumored a lot by the town people and causing big fuss. The flowers that different townspeople intentionally travel this private place just to see him and talk business.

And that was the same reason too of why Sandara Park’s determination reach here as well. To be able to discuss these same things with him, the owner, but failed, just like the others, eventually.

He was picky dealing the flower business in some ways, he admits.

But the woman amuses him. Seriously. His smiles widened upon thinking of her.

While passing by, he mused every flowers in their respective pots he can see and took mental notes for each one. He had so many things to do for them if he wanted them to be perfect…

At the end part of the backyard, you can see a small structure building . From outside you can say it was simple looking but when you gotten inside, it cannot help but surprises and amazes you. It was like another world for you. The latest technologies and machines are provided for all the flowers are there. The watering time, humidity, pesticides, fertilizer, temperature… He was doing his hybridization in that building, then the finished results are put in garden to be seen.

In the basement part of the building, his living place with a small studio is located down there. His first passion are flowers and music comes next. Because he wanted his flowers to be perfect,  he always plays them soft and cheerful melodies created by him. That was also a recommended therapy for the flowers, and for him, it was like hitting two birds in one stone situation too…

But even if Jiyong is busy with flowers and music, his loneliness cannot be ease just through those two. Sadness and longingness hits him once in a while too. That even if he is beating with the drums or strumming his guitars, or thinking of his flowers, those sullen feelings hit him still.

He can be distracted from the world too and sometimes the darkness part of it drown him at those times. His thought are filled with different questions in those times.

‘Why am I doing these things? For what?...'

' I want to feel life… will that time come eventually?...’

If you can just see his face and expressions at those times, you can definitely tell that the man do not want to live.

It's just as if you are seeing a man who do not want to be alive. A man who didn't enjoy his life when he is not facing his flowers and music. A man who is messed up. A man who is empty and lonely.

But one day when he was at those sullen times, he received an unexpected fate... a phone call.

At first Jiyong tried to avoid the phone calls, silently cussing his workers for directly connecting this person to his own line. He was even saying the manager wasn’t there but the person on the other line was so persistent and insisting to talk him. She almost call him every hour, hoping to catch 'the manager', without knowing that all those time she was calling him already.

‘ He is not here. If you say your name and number I will inform him when he come.’

‘…’

‘I don’t know what time he will come.’

‘…’

But even if he was irritated at those situations, Jiyong just caught himself one day looking forward to hear the ringing of his telephone just to hear the same voice calling him. He admits, he was enjoying the short conversations they had that he was refusing to blew his covers to her.

And since then, since that phonecall, he now knew and learned the feeling of eagerness to talk someone...to be alive...once more...

 

-*ENDS*-

 

 

SivSemaOneshots: This plot is written by Secsnow. Still unique plot right? It still feels different and new for me ^^ Thanks snow! If you still feel cliffhanged haha still talk to her haha. But *wink* another sequel wont harm us, right guys? keke THANKS SNOW! And a Million THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS! ^-^