Final ~

Eskimo Kiss

Lights were blinding and the screams were loud.

The fans' chanting of "Only13" and booing was growing louder and louder with each passing second.

Tears were starting to fall down the small boy's cheek, a sudden lump on his throat. 

A loud scream from the leader on the microphone made everybody shut up.

He couldn't take it any more, he ran from the stage, hot tears streaming down his round beautiful face, he didn't stop, not even when he heard a voice calling out his name.

"Henli-ah! Wait up"

He just ran, letting his feet take him anyplace where he could feel safe.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

"Henli-ah! Where are you?"

He heard a faint voice calling out for him, but he couldn't bring himself to answer. All that was running through his head were the cries and the boos on stage. He felt his heart break into pieces and the tears flowed freely down his face. His legs couldn't support his body anymore, so he let himself fall to the floor. The door of the room he was in was yanked open; he didn't know who it was nor did he care that this other person would see him in the state he was in now.

He just didn't care.

"Henli..."

He heard the soft voice of the man who had been going through the same pain as him.

"Why... why don't they like us, gege?" - He said in a broken sob. The man swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and kneeled in front of the smaller boy.

"I don't know, Henli-ah..." - Zhou Mi whispered, lifting Henry's face slowly so he could lok at him.

His eyes were red and puffy, sobs were wrecking through Henry's body. Zhou Mi felt his own eyes watering, feeling the same pain the other boy was feeling.

"Did I do something wrong, gege?" - Henry whispered, looking intently at Zhou Mi, waiting for his answer - "Is it because I'm not Korean? Is it because I am not worthy enough to be with them...?"

Zhou Mi closed his eyes, feeling more tears go down his face. He openes his eyes and looked at Henry with determination on his eyes.

"It's not your fault" - he said firmly, Henry's cheek lightly.

"But..."

"It's not your fault" - he said more firmly this time, Henry closed his mouth and looked at him in the eyes, tears still flowing - "It's not our fault, Henli..." - he whispered sweetly, caressing Henry's cheek almost lovingly.

"Then why..?" - Henry lowered his gaze and looked at the floor, his arms tightening around him, protecting himself.

"It's just how they are... It has nothing to do with us" - Zhou Mi took Henry's chin gently and lifted it - "You are a good person, Henli... Don't listen to them. You are strong and talented and sweet and..."

Henry blushed at the compliments.

"You are too, gege" - he said in a small voice, his blush growing darker when Zhou Mi smiled at him and started cleaning his tears slowly with his thumb.

"Don't cry anymore, Henli. I don't like seeing you cry..." - Zhou Mi whispered, a faint blush covering his cheeks. Henry smiled, forgetting for a moment all that happened outside.

"I won't cry anymore, Mimi ge..." - the nickname brought a bigger smile to Zhou Mi's lips, causing Henry to smile as well. - "Want to know why?"

"Why is that?"

Henry smiled and got close to Zhou Mi's face, the latter stiffened, he felt himself blushing even more when he felt Henry's nose rubbing lovingly against his own.

"Because we will always have each other" - Henry whispered with a sweet smile.

Zhou Mi looked at him with his eyes as wide as saucers, when the words sank in, he smiled his 1000watts' smile and pulled Henry's body against his own in a bone-crushing hug.

"I-can't breathe gege"

Henry laughed but returned the hug none the less.

"Thank You, Mimi ge..." - he whispered in Zhou Mi's ear, smiling as he did so.

"As you said before, Henli-ah..." - Zhou Mi rubbed their noses together once again and planted a light kiss on Henry's chubby cheek, making him blush for the third time that night.

"We will always have each other..."

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

 

A/N:Now it's done :D!  I just love these two, they are so sweet, I feel I should be paying a visit to the dentist soon....

Love you, guys! Sorry for making you wait.

Oh, and those who have twitter, would you please sign this? http://twitition.com/cu2vn It's a petition, to support Henry and Zhou Mi as members of the Super Junior family.

Thanks for reading and remember... Comments are love!

~PepperPumpkin