REGRET

End Up with Regret

Sulli's POV

I had a best friend named Krystal. she's the only one I really trust. She's so caring, kind, cute, and everything was perfect from her. I met her when we attended junior high school. she was a newly transferred student that sat beside me. we used to talk every day until we became besties. and here we were sitting in class beside each other while waiting for the lecturer to come. obviously, we're having a new transferred student same as Krystal used to. Her looks, she looked good. she introduced herself.

 

Author's POV

Then the new student introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. nice to meet you guys !" said the new student; Jiyeon as she introduced herself.

every student cheered in happiness when they looked, Jiyeon had beautiful face . after she introduced herself, the lecturer looked around to see if there's still an empty chair for her .  yes there was . in the last line . but the lecturer thought that she was a new student so at least she must sit in the middle lines . so the lecturer moved Krystal to the back and replaced Jiyeon beside Sulli.

Sulli was surprised to know that Krystal that should be moved by the lecturer to the back. either was Krystal. then she packed all her stuff and moved. at first, Sulli was worried about Krystal, but Krystal told that she was fine. Jiyeon that already done waiting for Krystal to pack her stuff smirked as she sat.

Sulli that was well-known as a friendly student, greeted her, "hello I'm Sulli. Choi Sulli ." said Sulli with her eye-smile.

"Oh hi, I'm Jiyeon. nice to meet you. you're cute ." said Jiyeon with a playful smirk. 

'wow she's kind and friendly . i must get her no matter what . may be i can use her .'

 

at break time ~

"hey Ssul-"

"Sulli-ah come on show me this school . i want to know more about this school ." said Jiyeon in front of Krystal , backing her .

Sulli that saw Krystal called , "hey Soojung !"

"oh hey Ssul ." said Krystal with a small frown on her forehead .

"Krystal are u ok-"

"oh hi Krystal ! nice to meet you ! may i bring Sulli for a while to visit every single place in this school ?" asked Jiyeon with a happy smile .

"oh ... you can . go ahead i hope you like this school ." said Krystal with a smile .

"oh really ? so you're fine to eat lunch without me today ? thank you my bestie !" said Sulli while giving a peck on Krystal's cheek .

'so she's her best friend .' thought Jiyeon .

"yeah ." said Krystal with a SINCERE smile .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the bell rang . time to go home .

"hey Soojung !" said Sulli while approaching Krystal .

"oh hi Ssul !" said Krystal with a bright smile .

"come on i'll take you ho-"

"hi Sulli ! oh hi Krystal !" said Jiyeon with a big grin on her face .

"oh hi Jiyeon .." said Krystal with a smile .

"hey Sulli , can i join you go home ?" asked Jiyeon .

"oh sure . why not ? let's go ! -- oh Jung do you want me to take you home ?" asked Sulli .

"oh it's okay Ssul . i'll call my sister to pick me up ." said Krystal with a hesitate laugh .

"oh are you sure Jung ? but , come on , join us . it'll be more fun ." said Sulli while persuading Krystal .

"oh .. im sorry but i and my sister should go to somewhere after this . sorry .." said Krystal apologizing .

"oh okay . see you babyjung !" said Sulli while waving at Krystal walking to her car .

 

then Sulli drove her Celica away with Jiyeon . Krystal only could sigh seeing Sulli acted like that . usually Sulli would force her to go home with her . EVERY DAY of school . but now , she let Krystal away . since Jiyeon's appearance .

when Krystal was spacing out in her deep thought , her iPhone rang made her taken back from her thought . she checked the dialler number and hurriedly she picked up the phone when it written JESSICA . 

"h-hello ? unnie ?"

"YAH ! KRYSTAL !! WHERE ARE YOU ?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU GONE HOME YET ?!! WHAT TIME IS I-"

" yeah i know unnie . can you please pick me up here ? at school ? if you want to scold me , please later unnie . im alone here . please unnie ? " said Krystal after checking her watch . (17:55) 

"o-o-okay , don't go anywhere okay ? be careful there ."

"okay unnie , hurry . love you ~"

"love you too."

then Krystal ended the call . the sky was more getting darker . Krystal started panic . she waited her sister more impatiently because she felt more unsafe . she felt some guys were watching her from hiding .

finally .....

a guy appeared flirting with her .

"hey sweetie . alone here ? may i accompany you ? it seems you need it ." said the random guy .

"uh no thanks . but can you please take a distance from me ?" said Krystal with a half dare answered the guy .

"ah you . i know you need it ." said the guy with a smirk .

then the guy gave a snap voice to code his friends to appear from hiding .

'gooosh ... unnie ... where are you ? i need you now . protect me God . unnie . hurry up . please come fast come fast .' prayed Krystal .

maybe 4 or 5 guys were circling Krystal with a smirk fulled of pationate .

one guy touched Krystal's shoulder .

"hey ! what do you want ?" said Krystal while trying protecting herself from dirty hands .

"haha what do we want ? of course your body , kid .  haha come here baby ." said a guy while opening his arms to hug Krystal with others followed the headguy .

"AAAAAAAHH !!!!!! UNNIE HEEEELP !!!" screamed Krystal

*click*

"HEY YOU ALL BAST*RD !!!! DON'T TRY TO TOUCH HER !! OR YOU ALL WILL GET SOMETHING NICE FROM ME !!!" shouted Jessica after she arrived .

"huh ? who said that ? sounded like a cute girl that also want to join in . *turning around* you ? HAHAHAHAHA who are you ? her rescuer ? hahah and what present will we get ?" Jessica couldnt hold herself from her anger . she approached the guy when he's stil talking , "by the way , you're sma-"

*punched*

"hey ! *punched* what the hell ?! attack her NOW !"

then the rest of the guys that known as his gang members got ready to attack Jessica . Jessica in another hand smirked .

in not more than 5 minutes she had knocked down all the guys . the guys ran away with afraid expressions .

"Unnie!!" said Krystal while running to her sister, hugging her and then crying.

"Krystal, are you okay ?" asked Jessica as she hugged her back.

Krystal just nodded. she's still afraid and surprised with what just happened.

"poor my babyjung. shall we go now? it seems doesn't safe here ."

Krystal just nodded. then the two Jung sisters went home.

in the journey, Krystal just leaned her head to the window, wondering. Jessica that noticed it asked, "what's up Jung ?"

"nothing , unnie ."

"still shock  about last time ?"

"uh-hmm .."

"okay, let's ice cream then ."

"okaaaaaayy !" said Krystal brighten up .

 

'A New Friend for My Best Friend' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day of school.

"we are here Jung," said Jessica as she stopped her Lamborghini.

"... oh, yeah unnie."

"so, whom will you go home soon with ? or I'll pick you later ?"

"just pick me up unnie. I'm afraid the guys will appear again ."

"okay-okay. poor you Jung . hahaha"

"unnie ..." said Krystal pouting.

"yeah-yeah. hurry up, you'll be late for school ."

"okay see you unnie," said Krystal after pecking Jessica's cheek.

then Krystal went through to her class . but stopped when her eyes caught Sulli with Jiyeon were joking . she was surprised to see them , but acted like she didnt see them .

Krystal didnt greet Sulli, afraid that she might disturb them . beside she was stil trauma with what just happened yesterday .

Sulli noticed Krystal's presence and frowned when she didnt greet her instead showing her gloomy face .

"hi Soojung !" greeted Sulli as she approached Krystal's desk . leaving Jiyeon alone with a glare on her face . 

"oh hi Ssul." said Krystal with a fake smile then narrowed her eyes when she noticed Jiyeon's glare .

"aish what's up ?"

"nothing . oh hey the lecturer is coming ," said Krystal bursted while pointing to the coming teacher .

"oh ... uh ... okay ." then Sulli went back to her seat .

the lecturer started his lesson , history . (a/n : yeah such a boring lesson . -- lol)

but not with Sulli and Jiyeon , they kept joking in that time . Krystal more felt afraid of losing Sulli .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*rang*

 

the bell rang . time to break .

Krystal approached Sulli from behind .

"hey Ssul --"

Jiyeon that saw Krystal wanted to ask Sulli to the cafeteria cut her off with a smirk .

"hey Ssul ... let's go to the cafeteria im hungry ." said Jiyeon while draggring Sulli's hand .

Sulli that didnt see Krystal , happily accepted Jiyeon's offer .

'now what ...' thought Krystal with a gloomy face .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

on  school holidays day by day Sulli seemed had been busy hanging out with Jiyeon . not with Krystal . Krystal always got the excuses from Sulli . and had many times Krystal told Sulli that Jiyeon was a bad friend for their friendship , but Sulli always refused Krystal advice . one day she asked Sulli to meet her in the park after the school holiday had passed .

"what's up Jung ?"

"Ssul ... i dont know . this instinct appeared again . and some feelings everytime Jiyeon with you . she's just using you Ssul ! she alwa--"

"Krystal , how many times i've said , she's not like what you think ! why dont you trust me ? dont trust your best friend ? i thought you would understand ."

"no Ssul ! i saw it ! everytime she's behind you whenyo u talk to me , she always showing her cynical . she just likes to put her nice face in front of you !"

"KRYSTAL ! STOP !! i dont want to hear about your instinct , or feeling or anything bad about her ! these are enough !"

"but .. Ssul ... trust me .." said Krystal with teary eyes and started crying .

"and stop acting in front of me ! you used to be not a crybaby as usual ."

"but ... Ssul , im serio--"

"is that all you called me here , then im done ." with the last sentences Sulli left the crying Soojung in the park.

'that's because i care for you , Sulli ...'

 

 

A Complicated Friendship ~ 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few months had passed they already graduated . this was the time for Krystal to go back to California following her sister .

"so ... Jung , are you really sure to follow me going back to California ?"

"yeah unnie . im really sure . there's no reason anymore for me to live here . i better get a job in daddy's company."

"Krys ..."

"and i miss California very much ." said Krystal with a very fake happiness as she holded her tears to drop .

"Krystal , i know you're hiding something right ? and how about your best friend ; Sulli when you'll be no longer live here ?"

and now Krystal dropped her tears as she cupped all her face with her hands , crying .

"i dont know about her anymore , unnie . she really didnt want to listen to me . to her own bestfriend ." said Krystal as Jessica hugged her .

"it's okay Krys, she'll regret it later . she'll realize it later . she'll be back to you , but if you stay now ." teased Jessica to make sure her from wanting to move back to California .

but failed . lol

"no unnie , im going with you . please ?" said Krystal with a sad face .

"eer .. alright then . now pack all your things we'll go next 2 days ."

"thank you unnie ." said Krystal with a smile .

"anything for you my little babyJung ." said Jessica chuckled as she ruffled Krystal's hair .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

for those 2 days she had done prepared everything . Jessica had called their father to tell him that they would be back soon . and while Jessica was still busy with her things and with their schedule flight , Krystal now was sitting on the edge of her bed while looking at the photo she was holding . Sulli and her ; (she was putting her arm around Sulli's shoulder with one closing eyes and smile plastered on her lips while Sulli was kissing her on her left cheek) crying .

'you'll always be my best friend , Sulli . even though you forget or not , i exactly wont ever forget ! yeah , i wont . please take care of yourself . i hope you'll always be fine when im not around , and i'll miss you so much , my best buddy .' said Krystal in her mind while pulling the photo closer to her chest .

suddenly Jessica called "Soojung ! time to go ! come on ! we'll be late for the flight if we dont go now ."

"o-o-okay unnie !"

'now i gotta go . i'll be missing you so badly .' said Krystal in her mind while putting back the photo to her nightstand beside her bed .

then she approached Jessica , "let's go unnie ."

"did you just cry ?" asked Jessica then hugged her .

"if you're not ready , then i'll delay the flight . we can go tomorrow." said Jessica teasing her . as she was mocking her by showing off her phone to start phoning .

"nonono unnie . im fine now . come on ." said Krystal with a fake smile while dragging her sister .

then they went into the limousine that their assistant had prepared and went to the airport .

after waiting for 20 minutes , they arrived .

"so Soojung , if we have arrived there , you'll stay with appa and umma in the mansion okay ?"

"uh ? so where will you stay ? you're going to stay there too right ?"

"of course not Jung , im going to stay in my apartment . because my office is near from there ."

"yah unnie ! im going with you then ."

"nono Soojung . you must stay with appa and umma . the place where will you go soon is near with the mansion . so , i'll visit you guys sometimes ." said Jessica with a smirk .

"hmm .. is that so , then alright ." said Krystal with a pout .

"haha ... you stil havent grown up Jung ." said Jessica chuckling .

then they wait for the flight and flying for 17 hours (a/n : seriously i dont know how long Seoul to California is . so just a random guest . :D lol)

so Jiyeon that already know about Krystal's leaving , told Sulli , "hahah , you're just an innocent person i've ever met ." said Jiyeon with a smirk .

"what do you mean by saying that ?"

"haha , Sulli , you're too innocent for me to using you as a friend ."

"WHAAATT ?!! Jiyeon , seriously , you're joking right ?"

"im sorry i was just palying with you maybe your best friend had gone to California this morning ." said Jiyeon with a straight face .

"Jiyeon , now im not in the mood with you playing a trick with me okay ?"

"aish thiss stubborn kid . im serious . she went to the airport this morning ."

"what the heck ?!  IM SERIOUS JIYEEEEON !! " Shouted Sulli when she crumpled Jiyeon's colar .

"o-o-okay . yeah you're right . im not playing a trick or what , im just telling you ."

"AAAAAAAAARGGHHHH !!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME !!! I-I-I cant believe y-you .. you're such a .... AAAAHH !! WHATSOEVER !! I HATE YOU !!!" yelled Sulli with teary eyes .

"yeah you shoulnt believe me from the beginning . didnt you realize that you like to ignore your best friend and hang out with me more ? you're such a dense best friend for her ." said Jiyeon straightly .

then Sulli left Jiyeon and went to the park that the last time they met beforethey lost contact .

'Krystal ... im really sorry to you ... i was so stupid and stubborn ... maybe i was too selfish until we didnt  farewell toward each other . im so sorry Krystal .. one day i will find u , my best friend ....'

 

 

" I Lost My Best Friend ..."

 

These all were my fault ..

I didn't hear your advices ..

I ignored you ..

And these are what i got ..

I regret with what i've done to you ..

 

Im sorry Krystal .. 

                                                                          - Sulli -

 

 

Broken Friendship between You and Me ~

 

THE END