Jung Daehyun, My Prince

My B.A.P Princes (A B.A.P Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The charismatic vocalist on the stage sent you a wink as you smiled shyly and bit onto your lower lip. Fangirls screamed behind you as they thought it was for them. He beamed at you for one last time before taking his leave and headed for backstage.

After the crowded fansign event held by the popular rookie boyband, none other than B.A.P themselves, you made your way towards backstage and easily passed through security guards as everyone had referred to you as Jung Daehyun's princess.

You stood outside B.A.P's waiting room and thought of ideas to give the boys a surprise entrance. A crew member was about to bring a tray of food in for the boys but you insisted on taking it for him instead. He shrugged and passed it to you.

One hand holding onto the tray filled with fast food, another held the doorknob and softly twisting it, you smiled as you hear the waves of laughter come from the waiting room. Slowly entering the loud room, the boys barely noticed you as they probably took you as another staff.

You purposely cleared your throat loudly, catching everyone's attention in the room immediately. Smiles appeared on everyone's faces as your boyfriend enveloped you in a warm hug the moment he noticed you. You missed having his arms around you so much, you both hugged for some time until Zelo interrupted.

"Uhh, noona.. Can you please pass me the cheeseburger?" You chuckled as Daehyun groaned and let go of you, you gave Zelo his burger and ruffled his hair, "Well hello to you, too, Jello~" you teased as Youngjae smacked the maknae's head, "Aish, where are your manners?" Zelo pinked.

"It's okay. I'm used to it anyways." Youngjae shrugged, "I missed you, though. Come here, sweetheart~" You laughed as Youngjae wrapped his arms around you. From the corner of your eyes, you see Daehyun huffing in jealousy and snickered, "Missed you too, Jae!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter