School gate

Ours [Unfinished]

Jihyun POV

 

"Where is he? Why he's always late?" i mumbled to myself as i keep looking at my watch. It's 3 pm already but where is he...

"Jihyun, are you sure you're not going with us?" One of my friend asks.

"Sorry guys maybe next time.." i smiled to them.

"Alright, bye.. See you tomorrow.." she said as she waving at me.

 

I saw cars passing by but still... he hasn't showed up yet. Wait... Is that him?

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Why i feel so nervous?

"Don't be afraid Jonghyun, you can't be afraid!" i mumbled to myself while holding flowers and the cheese cake she wanted.

 

What should i do? What if she reject me? I keep thinking about nonsense as i walk to pick her up.

I put my headphones on so i can relax a bit. Maybe with listening to some musics i won't be so nervous again.

 

I stops across the school, waiting for green light to crossing the road when i saw Jihyun standing there by herself waiting for me. She smiled while waving at me to caught my attention. She don't even need to wave her hand to catch my attention cause she's all i see...

 

Jihyun POV

 

I'm waving at him so he could find me, he smiled.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I look at the traffic light, it's green. I walk acrossing th street as i look at Jihyun, she's talking... to me? What? I can't hear her cause i'm wearing headphones, i stops to take away my headphones so i could hear what she says...

"Jonghyun! Watch out!" She ran towards me and pushed me to the pavement...

 

My head went blank, my sight was blury.. I hear voices, a big loud sound bumping into something.. I stood up from the ground to see what happen..

 

Jihyun...

 

She was lying on the road with bloods covering her entire body, i ran pushing people away from her. I held her in my arms..

"Anyone! Help! Call 911! Fast!" i screams at everybody who's looking at us, suddenly i felt tears already streaming down my face. I don't care with people looking at me crying, i just want to back in time and stops her from saving me.

I felt a small hand on my cheek, wiping my tears, "J-j-jonghyun...." she said.

"Jihyun, please stay with me" i said while holding her hand.

"Don't.... Cry....." she whispered with a very low voice. She's almost out of breath but somehow she's still forcing herself to talk.

"Please don't leave me... I love you..." I said while looking at her.

"I-i...." she stops and suddenly her eyes were closed.

 

 

 

 

Jihyun mom's POV

 

"Hello, who is this?" i said as i pick up the phone.

"Hello, I'm a nurse from ____ hospital. Is this Lee Jihyun's mother?" someone from the phone asked.

"Yes, i'm the mother of Lee Jihyun. What's wrong with her?" i said.

"Please come to the hospital as fast as you can, your daughter got an accident" she said.

"Is she okay?" i said with a very concern voice.

"I'll explain it to you when you got here, please meet me at the 3rd floor" she said.

"Ok, I'll be there as fast as i can.." i said as i hung up the phone. I went to the hospital right away.

 

"Yeobo, where are you?" i called my husband when i'm on my way to the hospital.

"I'm already at the hospital, please come here fast" he said.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Please just get here as fast as you can.."

 

I don't know why but i feel something bad is going on right now.

 

I ran to the 3rd floor as fast as i can.

"Excuse me, i'm the mother of Lee Jihyun..."

"Oh, please follow me..." the nurse said.

I followed her and she stops in front of the ICU room.

 

Hey........................ Still reading this story?

Thanks ^^