Intoduction.

SCANDAL?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

INTRO

 

 

A-Pink’s Son Na Eun

 

Secretly like L, And she know if L like her too . Actually, Naeun became too bored because Myungsoo still not confess his feeling to her. That's why when Manager Hyung offer her to join WGM (We Got Married tv show) with Taemin of SHINee, she accept it to make L feel jealous. Naeun is the only girl who called L's real name, Myungsoo.

 

 

Infinite’s Kim Myung Soo

 

A guy with his stage name L,  doesn't allow anyone called him Myungsoo except his family, Infinite, and Naeun. Also eunji no matter she is his crush bestfriend.

 

 

SHINee’s Lee Tae Min

 

Innocent cute boy. Doesn't know anything about love. Actually have some crush to Sulli, But when he more close with Naeun as his 'fake wife' on WGM, something happen towards his true feeling..

 

 

SHINee’s Choi Min Ho

 

Sulli’s closest friend. Many people realize them dating after promoting their film, To the beautiful you. Not only netizen believe this, but also his own bestfriend and his crush, Taemin and Krystal.

                                                                                                            

 

f(x)’s Jung Soo Jung

 

A girl who have ‘Krystal’ for her stage name is Taemin’s ‘fake boyfriend’. It because she realized her crush, Minho is dating Sulli. Krystal know if Taemin had a little crush with Sulli, so she asked him to work together. Taemin accept her request is not because a revenge too, but because like what i already said, HE IS STILL INNOCENT.

 

He just accept it and thinks,

‘at least I can help my hoobae^^’

 

*aigoo~ so kyeopta:3*

 

 

f(x)’s Choi Jin Ri 

                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter