Friends for life

Friends/Fan forever

"Ne ne Yui-chan i got accepted as an idol." His cute smile was still on my mind no matter what.

Sakurai Sho the only guy that had lit a fire in my heart. The guy that was always there for me, spending time with each other. But now just wanting to hang out with him is impossible. He's really busy with his work as an idol and not meeting him once in a while bored me. Thats when i received a text from him. 'I'll see you at 8. So be ready by then. I'll also be bringing the rest with me.' I was elated. Being able to see him again means that i can chat with him non-stop.

At 8, Sho-kun waited for me outside with the rest of Arashi. All of them were wearing hats and sunglasses to cover their face. I laughed. Could they be ever more serious in wanting to not let people recognise them? They stared at me and had pouted. Aww. Their pouty faces are really cute.

"Nani yo Yui-chan? Its not funny ok. Anyways we'll be going to a restaurant that was already booked by our manager. So u guys this is my childhood friend Yui-chan."

"Konnichiwa Yui-chan you're really cute like Sho-chan said. He always praises you whenever we would talk about you." Aiba-chan was talking so excitedly that i could not help to giggle a bit.

"You have to be kidding Aiba-chan. Sho-kun has never ever called me cute before. He would only tease me whenever we are together." Unknown to me, the boys were teasing Sho-kun who was blushing.

"A..a..ahem don't u think we should get going now?" Sho said after clearing his throat to get our attention. On the way to the restaurant, i had fun playing with Ninomiya-kun when he showed me a new game on his nintendo ds.

"Yui-chan all this years have you miss Sho-kun? Well since the both of you rarely met." This question asked by MatsuJun had raised the curiosity of the rest and  they looked at me intently especially Sho-kun. "Why should i miss this goofy good-for-nothing guy. All this while he's not even able to act like a man.... Just kidding of course i miss him. He is my best friend." "Right best friend of course," was Sho-kun's reply.

The rest of the way i was listening to their songs that was playing in their car. Not able to contain himself, Sho-kun would sing along to his rap part. Once in a while i had the feeling that Sho-kun was staring at me but when i faced him, he turned away. "What is it Sho-kun?" I asked exasperated from his stares. "W..what do u mean?" With him acting like that, i knew something was up but i ignored it.

Once we reached the restaurant, the waiter there led us to our table. Somehow i could feel that the customers there were looking at us. Of course who wouldn't look in our direction i mean its Arashi. We finally reached our table which was in another room. We then took our orders and i was shocked as Sho-kun had ordered a lot of food. Was he that hungry? 

As the time passed, our food was served and Sho-kun was the first to dig in. "ITTADAKIMASU." "Ano is Sho-kun really that hungry?" "Sho-chan is always like that but really Sho-chan don't u think its rude that u didn't ask Yui-chan to eat?" "N..nevermind. I'm going to the washroom for a bit so you guys can continue eating." I left the room but then i forgot to take my phone with me so i headed back. Thats when i heard them discussing something.

"How are you going to break the news to her Sho-kun. You don't really want to end your friendship with her right?" I was stood--rooted at my spot outside the room. "Ah Yui-chan what are you doing out there?" Everyone else was shocked. They didn't expect me to be out here." I then ran away. "Sho-chan go after her. I do think she misunderstood what we were discussing and take her phone with you." Aiba-chan handed my phone to Sho-kun who realised that my phone was on the table.

"Yui-chan chotto matte. C..chotto." Sho-kun was calling out my name which made everyone look at us. "What do u mean wait? I don't want to hear anything from you at all Sakurai Sho-san!" I then continued running but did not realise a car was speeding and in an instant, i was knocked down. "Yui-chan!!" For a moment i was able to hear the ambulans sirens and Sho-kun calling out my name.

The next thing i know i was in the hospital and Sho-kun was at my side looking worried. The other boys were also standing around me. All of them were relieved when i woke up. "Yui-chan daijoubu?" came Sho-kun's unexpected worried voice. "Why would you care?" I asked still feeling sore at him even though i was still a bit groggy. Out of nowhere, Sho-kun pulled me in for a hug. "Sho-kun let me go!" i pleaded with him. "Don't do that ever again. What will happen to me if you got extremely hurt and can't follow me and the rest to watch our concert. And also are you willing to let me be with you eveytime Yui-chan?" I couldn't believe my ears. Is this true? Is he confessing to me? I could see he was earnest when i looked into his eyes. I nodded my head and mouthed the word 'yes'. I had had enough of waiting for him. "Did you have feelings for me too Yui-chan?" Sho-kun asked with a teasing look on his face. I blushed so much that i think i could faint anytime.

"Haha. Let the couple enjoy their own time alright you guys." Ninomiya-kun teased the both of us. Both me and Sho-kun sticked out our tongues at him. After they went out, Sho-kun took my hand and kissed it. "I have been wanting you ever since my dear princess." "Same here my prince or should i say my knight in shining armour." Feeling pleased, Sho-kun pulled me closer to him and kissed me fully on the mouth. This was the best gift i have gotten after not being able to interact with him for a long time.