A Chain

My Unstable Life

Its a chain, its a chain

The words kept repeating in your mind, non stop. It's been a long time since you've gone back to your home. And, your tired of running the same chain over and over again. You life is miserable and you will have to face pain everyday. Your family never really helped you, nor did anybody else. Your parents had always shouted 

'Go die!'

'Your useless and unforgiveable. I wish I killed you before this!'

And, you brothers weren't even there to help. They were the same as everybody else. Everybody would hate you and want to bully you like you were nothing. Were you really something?

Eventually, after a lot of suffering, you were already cutting. Saying words that didn't make sense to you 'I like it when it bleeds' 'Blood gives me pleasure.' 'Your unforgiveable!' 

Even laughed and cried everynight like a mad woman. 

One night, one of your brothers got eventually bored of watching television and took a voice recorder and going up to your rooms thinking 'This will be a night of fun!'

He thought, he'd eavesdrop on you. He ran up as if zombies were chasing him and stuck his ear at you door. The door pushed a bit and soon, he panicked, but you did not hear a thing. He recorded every sound. Then, he got bored. You did not do anything. Except...after he got up. He heard you laugh. Laugh like a psycho patient at the hospital. He recorded it. He even saw you take the exacto knife left in your drawer and watch you cut yourself. Soon, he ran down and calledthe rest to see. It was creepy and wasn't pleasant. You laughed and still continue to cut. Untill your mother comes in and stops you. 

"What the hell do you think your doing?!?!" She slaped, as you fell off your bed. You cried on the ground. "Die" You laughed and laughed continuously. Even when they beated you up untill it really hurted, you laughed. "Damn it! She psycho! Call thr hospital to get that freak show out of here already!" Your oldest brother screamed at the other.


The hospital that you are in is less creepy than expected, though. However, you can see the patients walking down the halls like dead zombies.  A room down the hall seemed to had been making a lot of noise. It was hard to rest, so you got out of your room and walked down slowly. 

"Amber! Why can't you be more helpful?! Can't you see your sister is in pain?!" An unpleasant voice when on and on. 'Amber...Amber....'

"Gosh. Geez, give me some freedom."

As you walked, you had trip over a person and had fell. This boy or girl was very tomboy-ish. You could probably had tell she/he was a girl, due to her feminine voice saying 'sorry'. The girl looked at you, she looked at your dirty sleepy face. She could tell her mother had woke you up. "Sorry, did my mother wake you up?" She asked and helped you up. You stood up and blinked, then nodded very slowly. Then, fell down again due to such a headache. "Woah!" The girl screamed. "Are you alright?" She asked. "H-H-Help....Help...help me get back...t-to m-m-y room." 

"Nurse!" 

Before you knew it, you were back in the cage, lying on the bed trying to open your eyes. "Huh, so has the pretty faced girl woke up?" The mysterious girl from the beginning asked. "Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself, did I? I am Amber Liu. You can call me Amber, if you like." Amber smiled with joy.  "You?" She asked and was hoping for a reply. "Alice...Alice Namikage." 

"Oh. Nice name. Alice sounds like a princess." Amber laughed. You smiled a bit. "Where are your parents?" Amber asked and grabbed a blue chair and dragged it near to your bed and sat on the chair. "They're home. At least, I think." You replied with a shaky voice. "Hmmm? Home?" 

"They abandoned me, here, in this hospital. They don't come to visit or even do anything for me. Same goes with the rest. I've been here for a long time wanting to escape, but there is no use." You said as tears dropped down form your eyes. Amber kept quite, not a sound at all. 

"I-I really want a friend. But I don't exactly know what friendship actually means." You cry somemore. "Hey, don't cry. I will be here for you, alright?" Amber looked at you and tried to help as much as she could. "How would i believe that?! Everybodhy hates me and likes to bully me, and I would be stuck in this ing cage as if I were nothing!" You grabbed your hair, going insane. "Don't say that! Don't worry, I got through the same as well. It is normal to me." 

"Oh, it's already time to go?!" Amber looked down at her watch. "Listen, here is my number. I will comeback tomorrow, alright? Around 1 or either the morning or so. Please don't go anywhere!" Amber gave the note and rushed out.