Do You Like Him?

Sorry For Being Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I bought Ilhoon to the cafeteria with me so that he could meet up with Minhyuk oppa.

We enter the cafeteria and I looked around, trying to find Minhyuk oppa.

I saw him waving at me and directly went to the table as I dragged Ilhoon along.

 

Ilhoon POV

Hyunae dragged me to the cafeteria and we had lunch together with Minhyuk hyung.

She hadn't changed a bit, still so hyper and clumsy as always. Yet cute.

But I can see a lot of changes on Minhyuk hyung. Don't call me gay for saying this but he's handsomer than he was before haha.

After lunch, me and Hyunae went back to class together.

"Yah, Ilhoonie, lets skip class." she said as she gave me a smirk.

"Mwoh? Are you out of your mind?" I replied while poking her forehead.

She rubbed her forehead and looked at me, showing her puppy eyes.

"I'm not falling for that kind of face." I said while keep on walking towards our class.

"Geez, such a serious person. Fine, I'm going to skip class alone. Have fun studying!" she stucked her tounge out and directly walk passed by our class, heading to the rooftop, I guess?

I went inside and started to preparing for our next lesson

The teacher came and she started to explaining while writing this really long notes on the whiteboard.

"Okay, I should've skipped class with Hyunae." I whispered to myself.

10 minutes later I got s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter