final

Together Again

 

 
Kai's POV
 
We fought last night. She told me she hates me, hates me from lying everytime. I wanted to tell her the truth. But, i don't want to see her cry.
 
Today, i'll apologize to her and make it up to her. Will she accept me once again?
 
*J-jangmi-ssi, i want to talk to you. I want to tell you the truth and nothing else. Can we meet?*
 
I-I'm so nervous...... will she forgive me? I know that Jangmi is really mad at me. She already forgave me a lot of times back then. But then, i would lie again. Please Lord, i want her to stay with me until the day that i die.
 
*Okay. where?*
 
*In the XX restaurant later at 6:00 pm, okay? my treat.*
 
*Okay*
 
I knew it. She would forgive me. I just have to make it up to her, Give her a rose or something. The smile in my face came back once again.
 
I went to the florist to buy her a bouqet of rose. Then, i went to the restaurant to make a reservation for later at 6:00. Then i went to the doctor to take my..........Papers.
 
"Doc, how much longer do i still have to live?"
 
"For about ................. 2 months"
 
I wasn't surprised. This is the reason why i wasn't able to come to our date last night, I went to the doctor for this urgent message. That I am about to die. I didn't want to tell her cause i know that she will cry about it. I don't want her to suffer when i die, i want her to live her life to the fullest.  
I have been suffering 'Tubercolosis' eversince i was a kid. My mom died because of it, too. Maybe it runs in the family? How would i know? i don't study medics.
 
"Can i have a copy of the results?"
 
"Sure." After that, i headed in the restaurant
..........................
 
I am standing in the gate, waiting for her pretty, smiling face, which will soon turn red and swollen from crying.
 
After 10 minutes of standing, she finally arrived on the other side of the road, Smiling. 
 
But then, everything went so fast. First, she started to walk unto me like my bride, When suddenly, An overspeeding truck met her path. I stood there, shocked and terrified. 
 
"J-Jangmi........NO!!!"
 
I ran to her, Sobbing like a girl. Well, i don't care anymore! the love of my life is there, lying in the middle of the road. Half dead already.
 
"J-Jangmi............ No.......... i'm sorry!! DON"T LEAVE YET!!"
 
People gathered around us, Some called an ambulance.
 
"K-Kai op...pa," she whispered. "I.......forgive....you....last night"
 
"Shh..... You'll be okay. I-I called for help.... Just wait" my tears just won't stop falling.
 
"O....ppa, I.....will.....always ....... Love you" she said as she let go of her life
 
I held her waist in my left arm and her hand in the right as i kiss her, for the last time.
 
 
 
.................
 
 
 
It has been 2 months.
 
2 months since the girl that i love died. And now......................... I'll be seeing her.
 
Jangmi-ssi, even though i would always hurt you and you would always forgive me, I really love you. I'm sorry i never get to tell you the truth. Atleast, you won't be feeling lonely from my loss. 
And now, I'm so happy because...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We'll be Together again"
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
any suggestions? was it bad? sorry for the wrong grammar there, if there is any.
comments would be appreciated :)