Good Morning

Every Morning (True Version)

 

Every Morning
 
OCxBias
 
It was one fine sunny summer and just one of those mornings were the sun is brightly shining.  Light passes through the open-window that was forgotten to be closed. Wind blowing and breezes you feel the glimpse of it to your skin.
 
Opening your eyes and lightly rubbing it making you more awake. Looking something beside you, no rather than saying something just say someone beside you, whom you describe as perfect thing that you've ever seen. The one who made you feel loved and be cared for.
The perfect thing that ever happened to your life.
 
You smile as you shift your head admiring the view of him who is currently in his sideways facing you. One of his hand was on your waist that make you feel safe and sound, like no one could you. Starring at his beautiful and peaceful sleeping face made myself, me, to just smile and lightly chuckle at the view.
 
I trailed my hands to his face lightly touch it but just carefully as I don't want to be rude and disturb his peaceful sleep. Lightly fixing his disheveled hair placing it on the right place. I placed a light peck on his soft kissable lips and continued tracing his well known outline.
 
How I always wish we have the time together but thankful enough to always wake up in his presence. I know how hectic his schedule for work and doesn't get to spend time with me but I totally understand it.
I know his work is important and I have always 'thought' that it was his first priority but never doubted him.
 
I, once had told him before 'I know your work is your first priority, so you don't have to mind me, hun... I can take care of myself, go to your work, hmmm...' and just smiled it off him when that time is when I was really badly sick. But only getting scold by him.
 
'You were and you are and you will, always be my first priority. I don't care about my work as I can go back to it later. But when it comes to you, you are always my first, so don't you ever say that my work is more important than you...' He scolded then placed his forehead onto mine and looked at me before kissing me passionately and before drifting to my wonderful and deep slumber.
 
Even if he is tired for work he would always make an effort to go home everyday and sleep with me even though he could sleep there, in the company building or his dorm. But no, he always say 'I'd rather be tired getting in here than stay there and be more and stressed... You are my stress reliever...' He would always kiss the tip of my nose after some scoldings.
 
There's a time when he had forgotten our date or quality time together, we say. When I waited for him in the place of our meeting and got rained by waiting for him in the same spot getting scared that he might not see me when he come. He totally blamed himself for what happened because of his work he had forgotten it and slipped of his mind.
 
He avoided me and I thought that he was neglecting me but rather he was sulking for day and avoided talking to me saying it is his punishment for forgetting it. You knew how much impact to him when you two at least didn't have a good talk and conversation for a day. It would totally hurt his ego.
 
Remembering all this things makes me chuckle to myself that didn't even realized that he was there already awake and starring at you laughing, chuckling and giggling to yourself.
 
"Good morning, Beautiful."
 
"Omo... Oppa Good morning..." I gasped in surprised but greeted him then placed a small peck on his cheek but instead landing on the cheek he quickly shifted so he can catch your morning kiss. You chuckled at his childishness. He could've asked for a kiss.
 
He started smiling brightly, beaming smile for sure adding his signature eye smile. Aigooo... Too adorable for me... "Kyeoptaa..." Pinches his cheeks making him groaned but smiled.
 
"Did you know how beautiful you are?" He started making me chuckle. "Your sweet talks never failed me to laugh..." I laughed at him making a pouty face. "I am not sweet talking... It's true..." He pouted more.
"Oh... Now now... Don't pout..." I told him. "I am not sweet talking..." He continued. "Okay... Okay..." Patted his head.
 
"No really..." He insisted stopping the talk. "You say that every morning, hun... Aren't you getting tired repeating it?" I asked and he shook his head. "No beautiful, I will never ever be tired saying on how beautiful you are..." He caressed my cheeks and placed a peck on my forehead.
 
"I will always tell you every morning and every evening how much beautiful you are... Everyday..." He whispered and smiled. "Gomawo..." I thanked him.
 
"And beautiful... Last night was wonderful, thank you..." He said. Remembering the activity from last night. Making me go red as a tomato.
 
Every morning he never had failed me to make me smile, chuckle and laugh that will last the whole day.
 
"I love you..."
 
"I love you too..." I smiled at him getting up the bed but got pulled by him making him embrace me. I just stayed there whenever he wants to get up.
 
Don't get me wrong... We don't do 'it' everyday... O.O it's just our everyday is and will always be like that.
 
 
Author's Note
Yes... Here you go I wished you've liked it. I am sorry if you got trolled by the other one ^^
Keke... Dunno what has happened to me o.o
Anyways I hope you like this ^^
 
MussingPainter