my turn

endless waiting

 

 

the next day at school..

You were bored, listening to the teacher. You look at Gongchan who's fast asleep. Then your attention turned to Jinyoung who's gritting his teeth and clenching his fist. You followed his gaze and saw Hyunah talking with a guy. Your heart sank. But still, you try to find the courage to ask him.

"do you like hyunah?" you bluntly whispered.

His attention is now on you as he shook his head.

"no" he laughed a little but you know, liking him makes you see how he feels.

"I can help you with her, if you love her" you smile.

"really?" he whispered back and you giggled.

"gotcha. you like her~" you quietly sang.

"Since when?" you ask.

"i don't know....  i think after i move on from the girl i used to like last year... "he shrugs.

"ah.. geurae? so, jinyoung,.. you want me to help you get her?" you force a smile, but when you saw his happy face your pain seem to fade away.

"Thanks,___" he said.

"No problem.. " you shrug as if it's not a big deal.

you bit your lips and look at gongchan who still have his face buried in his hands. You put your hands on your lap and look down. Jinyoung already focused his attention on the board, while you're trying to hold back your tears.

Then you saw a paper passed to you.

'don't cry pabo

-the cute-handsome gongchan'

you read and you smile. you jump a little when you feel gongchan's hand held yours.

You look at him and saw him smiling with his eyes closed.

"thanks" you whispered.

And throughout the lesson, he kept holding your hand, exchanging some encouraging notes. He even draws funny creature for you, making you giggle and get scolded by the teacher.

"it's your fault!" you whined when the class is over. Gongchan laughed as he put his books in the locker and help you with yours.

"hurry hurry~" he sang and drags you out of school.

"Wha-- Gongchan!" you whined again.

"Party~~" he didn't listen to your whining.

"aish... you really are a kid..." you mumbled with a small smile planted on your lips.

***

GONGCHAN'S POV

i can't tell her...

Jinyoung used to have a crush on her.. i mean he used to like her... a lot..

EVERYONE could see that. I mean, what kind of guy tease a girl everyday? throwing paper, eraser, mocking,etc...

But the blind ___ just can't see that...

now she loves him and  he has moved on..

 

 

what's worse is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's my turn to fall for her....

***

2011/05/25 wednesday

By Seoulchae

it's 1.30 am here LOL

can't sleep so might as well update a chap for you guys :D

enjoy~