Chapter three

High School Story
Chapter 3

The main hall is already filled with new students who comes from different places. The new student sit in a perfect line up chair. Some of the new student are talking to each other, while some are quiet since most of them don’t know each other.

Kim Yun Ji who cam a little late came and sit in the first empty seat she see. “Annyeong...... “ said Yun Ji to the girl next to her. “Oh... annyeong...” said Soo Yoon. “My name is Lee Soo Yoon, and yours?”

“Kim Yun Ji, nice to meet you.” After a small greeting the girls are back to silence.

At 07.00 am sharp the principal came to the main hall, with the third grade student council behind her. They came up the stage where the teachers are already seated.

“Good morning to you all, I’m the principal of this school. My name is Park Ki Hee. Welcome to our school, it’s nice to have all of you here. There’s something you’ve got to know about this school, so please pay attention to all the things we’re going to say. Thank You.” She then be seated and called the third grade student council.

“Okay, we are th third grade student council, but there are going to be some regenaration inn student council, but we will still be the student council for your first half year here, My name Lee Hyun Ae, I’m the president. “ she then introduce others by pointing at them “Our secretary, Yeh Hye Sun, the tresurer Amy Lee, the vice president Jung Kyo rin and the Social chairperson Jung Ranee. We are third student.

Hyun Ae the read some speech for the new student, the speech is about how school life here, how things work, the rules, and many other things about the school. (Forgive me but I can’t make a nice but simple speech). She then closed her speech, and all of them get back to their seats.

Meanwhile....

While the first grade are in the ceremony, the second and third grade are reading about the class announcement.

“hmmmmm....... I’m at the same class with........ no one familiar, and you Rinrin is the same class with Sun Ah. Why they separate us.?” Said katsuki to Aerin, they just read the announcement and now making their way to the class. “Maybe.... So that you wouldn’t be depending on me always.” Said Aerin in a calm attitude.

“But....” Katsuki wants to complained but they already reached her class. “Okay the Katsuki, there your class, be good okay. Bye see you at lunch.” Aerin just keep on walking to her class while Katsuki make her way in to her class with a sour face.
************************************************************
“Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....... I can’t believe I’m late. Ahhhhhh Why does Donghae oppa’s motorcycle has to be broken in the first day of school.” Ga Young is running through the class corridor, she almost no time to waste since she is already so late.

“Sorry I’m late.” She said when she open the class’ door. She was already preparing apology to the teacher.

“You are late, but the teacher is coming late, there’s a ceremony you know.” Said Hikarin, who pass her and making way to her desks. She still holding her psp since there are no teacher around.

Ga Young just stand at the door, she realized that the teacher hasn’t come yet, she then walks to her desks with red face because embarrassment.
************************************************************
After a little nap, Rainah wake up to find that her classmate are all already come and seated at their desks.
“Oh you awake.” Said Su Jeong still playing with her phone. “you look a bit refresh now.” She then put down her phone and turn around to face Rainah.

“Neeee... Rainah...Have you decided on what drama you guys are going to play at he upcoming festival?”

“Haah...Oh yeah haven’t decided we’re going to collaborate with the music club to do a musical drama?” said Rainah still a bit sleepy.

“I know that’s why I asked you what drama it will be?” said Su Jeong.

“Well we are going to decide later at the meeting with the music club, you’re coming right?” asked Rainah to Su Jeong and get a nod for the answer.
************************************************************
Sun Ah just looking around her new class and classmate.

“ Hei Sun Ah, we are in the same class.” Said Hyora looking at Sun Ah. “ hmmm... then Hyora please help me with my study.” Said Sun Ah,, she really need a help for her study, she was going to ask Ga Young for this too bad they’re not in the same class.

"wah thanks ], my mom already hired a tutor for me. But still I need help at class." said Sun Ah

"A tutor... that's nice. I'll help you anyway said Hyora, though she seems scary but she really care for her friends.
************************************************************
Misaki is in the class, staring outside her windows, she used to be alone and sometimes she rather to be alone than to join others at a conversation. Then someone bumped her desks which of course shocked her. “I’m really sorry, forgive me. “ said Katsuki, she has to admit she clumsy sometimes.

“Ah... Are you alright?” asked Misaki by the sound you could say she bumped the desks quite hard.

“Yes.... thank you.My name is Katsuki.” Said Katsuki with a smile. “Mind if I sit next to you?”

“Not at all, I’m.......”

“i know Misaki right? You’re the vice president candidate right?’ said Katsuki, Misaki even didn’t had a chance to say anything.

“yes of course you can, I don’t mind at all.” Said Misaki.
____________________________________________________________
Chapter 3 is here though I said this chapter would be the start but I'm not the type of person that like to rush things.... sorryyy.......
Anyway forgive me if there is any wrong..... I'm not satisfies with it either. Thank You for reading...
for those who are not the girls but read this fanfic, be my guest to comment.
This chapter is for the second grade, next is for the first grade. I think I'm going to make some of you already have a boyfriend (with your pair of course).

*listening : clazziquai-tell yourself*

Thank You

rene