silly feelings

Fallin'

(Donghae POV)

 

I woke up in the middle of the night to get something to eat. I'm not really hungry but I can't sleep now thinking about my schedule and realizing how far i've come and people who stayed with me and lost in the way. Staying in my apartment feels like empty. I can hear my footsteps echoing through the walls as i made my way through the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks when i saw this old scrapbook I made together with my best friend. I sat down on the kitchen counter and decided to just get a glass of milk. 

 

I saw a lot of our old pictures goofing off as i was flipping pages such as when we were filming for our mini-drama that made me chuckle. I scanned more and more pages and laugh at our old memory that left me smiling like an idiot. The last picture is our Oppa Oppa promotion in Japan. I forgot we haven't been adding picture lately even though a lot of things already happened. 

 

I stared at the picture. "Psh that pabo" i smiled and punched the smile Hyukjae is giving to me in the picture. "Yah eunhyuk-ah, you're making me have this silly feeling again."

 

Yes, i think i'm falling in love with him. At least i think so too.

 

It started with our little conversations when we were both trainees and very shy. He would greet me early in the morning and i would bow down to him as sign of respect. I have always looked up to him when it comes to dancing. He is so flawless and his moves are too. He owns the stage once he got up and it's something i cannot do. Eunhyuk is best when it comes to footwork and those pop-locking perhaps more. But behind the Eunhyuk onstage, there's this Hyukjae inside him that is so humble and always ready to listen. That made me adore him more. Now, he's still the same old Hyukjae with the same passion for dancing.

 

We were always together. It's like a natural thing for us now. Everytime we see each other on a show or at the dorm, we'd instantly come and stick to each other like a glue.

Leeteuk Hyung says we are "inseparable".

Kyuhyun says so too. 

I don't know. I just want to be with him. Always. 

Even though we keep doing the same thing again and again. Laughing with dorkiness, playing, hitting each other playfully, hugging, insulting and more. In the end, there's us holding each other and not letting go. And i want to hold him forever. I don't care if i stupidly follow him around because where he is is where i always want to be. 

 

He is my bestfriend.

Hyukjae stuck with me throughout the years. Even through the thick and thins. We had known each other since like forever. 

He is my source of happiness and sadness. He is like my life now.

I love him.

I don't love him as a friend or a brother. I love him more. I love him because I love him. And i really do. 

but, he doesn't know.

 

Why?

 

I'm a coward.

I'm afraid.

What if he turns away? what if he leaves me? What if after i say it, he'll not be the same again? What if he changed? 

I'm afraid.

I don't know what to do.

I've fallen for him... hard, and what should i do?

 

Oh well, I'd just say it.

 

I closed the scrapbook and took it with me on my room. I jumped back to my bed and took my phone to dial his number. As i was waiting for him to pick up, i take a deep breath to have some courage. I looked at the scrapbook for more encouragement and smiled. I made up my mind.

 

"Yobosaeyo?" Hyukjae's voice came out. "Hae, is there any problem? It's almost 2 am for God's sake! You have filming tomorrow right?"

"Um.... Hyukkie...."

"Yes?"

*silence*

"I got something to tell you"

 

------------------------------------------

 

And there it is! Thank you for reading! ♥

Please comment and tell me what you think. I hope i made some of you smile. ^^

/le hugs. <333