The Start

Imagination Gone Wild

 

309786_481321565242313_1854260196_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

Words written normally are written by me where as words written in italic are written by my friend Sara.

                         -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once there was a girl named Tenchoe. She met a guy named Andrew that was really cute. They started to hang out every single day, then the guy suddenly asked her out but she said she had her heart set for only Luhan, the y/cute idol. But since he was really cute she went out with him. Her friend Sara and Ivy were single and Tenchoe wanted then to have a guy. Tenchoe went around town posting posters with “cute boyfriends wanted” written on them to find someone for her friends. 2 guys showed up, their names were Marcus and Alex. Marcus saw Sara and Sara thought he was cute. Alex saw Ivy and he said she looked ‘fine’. Ivy started blushing beet red.

 

Now back to Tenchoe. She was happy for them but she was still obsessed with Luhan so she set out on a journey to South Korea with her boyfriend ofcourse.

 

Now back to Sara. Marcus asked her out and she said ‘sure’. She was happy that he asked her out and her was happy that she said ‘sure’.

 

Back to Ivy. Ivy and Alex were shy at first but they opened up to eachother easily. They were going out before you knew it.

Now to Tenchoe. Tenchoe really connected with her boyfriend but her boyfriend got hurt. He broke his arm.

Back to Sara. One day Marcus and Sara were having a picnic and suddenly Marcus’s ex-girlfriend igail came. Sara got pissed at her so she went and punched nose. igail got a broken nose so she went to the hospital but she vowed to get Marcus. Sara just answered with a “ please”. 

                                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------