Prologue

Realize

"Kyunnie!", called Hyukjae to his lovely boyfriend, running towards him. "Hi baby", he brings Hyukjae to his embrace.

It's been 3 years since they decided to have a relationship, and it was smooth until now. Kyuhyun who's being a gentle boyfriend always cared for Hyukjae. We;; yeah he's calmer than his cute boyfriend and also likes to fool around, but that's all that Hyukjae needs.

***

Kyuhyun is at the hospital's emergency room, waiting for his best friend, Sungmin, to finish his shift. At the mean time, Kyuhyun is thinking about his 'brilliant' plan.

"Hyung, can you call Hyukjae and tell me that I got an accident and lost my memories?", he chuckled and asked Sungmin with his infamous smirk. "What do you want?", Sungmin glared at his bestfriend, because he's being evil to his innocent cute boyfriend again. "Just tell him already!", Kyuhyun pleaded. "Aish! Fine..", then Sungmin forced to call Hyukjae.

-Yeoboseyo~-, said the other line.

"Hyukkie...", said Sungmin with a sad tone.

-Ne Minnie hyung?.. What's wrong?..-, he stuttered.

"Come to the hospital quickly. Kyuhyun got an accident this noon and he bumped his head to the steering wheel. He lost his memories, even he forgot his name when i asked him earlier", he explained and in front of him, Kyuhyun began to hold his laughter.

It took 5 seconds for Hyukjae to realize and then he put on his jackets, grabbing the car key and go straight to the hospital, crying and sobbing.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun smiled evilly while putting the hospital clothes while Sungmin bandaging his head. Kyuhyun waited for Hyukjae to coe, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Sungmin sighed, "Kyu, you're not pulling a prank on Hyukjae aren't you?", he frowned. Cause really, Hyukjae is really innocent and sensitive. Sungmin really hates when Kyuhyun keep pulling pranks on him.

"Hyung, you won't help me? This is the last time i will prank on him. I swear!", Kyuhyun pouted, showing his puppy eyes, begging for Sungmin's help. Again, Sungmin just sighed. "Well you better make him happy." Kyuhyun smiled, "I will."

 

***

A panting Hyukjae arrived at the emergency room. Then he saw Kyuhyun who's looking straight to the floor. Kyuhyun stares looked empty, like some kind of soul-less man. Hyukjae walks towards him and cupped his face.

"Kyuhyunnie! It's me Hyukjae!", he cried his heart out. Kyuhyun still starring at him flatly. "Please.. I'm H-hyukjae.. Your b-boyfriend..", Hyukjae began to sob. Kyuhyun secretly reach his hand under the blanket behind him, and took something out.

Suddenly Kyuhyun kneeled in front of Hyukjae and showed him a small blue box. Well, you guessed it right, a blue box with a silver ring inside. "Lee Hyukjae, will you be mine for the rest of my life?"

Hyukjae widened his eyes. Seconds later, a crying Hyukjae is in his boyfriend's embrace while he kept smacking his chest. "Y-you!.. I hate you!..", he cried. "I love you too", Kyuhyun kissed his cheek. "And what's your answer?", Kyuhyun broke the hug aand smiled.

"Yes.. I-i will.. But i still hate you because you're so mean!", he blush and pouted.

Soon he felt Kyuhyun's lips over his. Kissing gently while showing his love towars the smaller guy. Sungmin just chuckled and shakes his head unbelievably.

***

"A heart necklace?, asked Hyukjae confused. It was just a month before their wedding day, invitations were spread and both of them are really excited about that.

Kyuhyun bought a heart necklace for both of them, only one necklace. Kyuhyun nodded. "Yup, and let's put a message inside', he smiled. Then both started writing on a piece of paper, about what's inside their hearts.

After they put all of their feelings, they starting to fold the paper into smaller pieces, aand the slipped it inside the heart shaped necklace.

"Hyukjae", called Kyuhyun firmly while holding his hands. Hyukjae looked at him in the eyes.

"The one who wll keep this, is the one who's still alive at the end", he smiled. Hyukjae tilts his head confusedly. "Uh? O-okay", then he smiled to his fiance, realizing that Kyuhyun is stating his promise of love.

 

 

A/N: sorry for not updating ;_; i got trouble cause i couldn't write it at my phone.

well this is still the fluff part, the angst will come out later.... i think.... xD

well i hope you enjoy this short prologue.. comment a lot kaaay^^