PILOT

Dream High (My oWn VerSion Of DreAm HigH)

     So today im officialy a Senior, I smile while waking up from my cozy bed. I went for shower and getting ready for school. After finish wearing my school uniform I went down and having breakfast with my family. 

Yoo Ara : "Mum, I really need to go now. This is my first day as a Senior" 

     I stand up from the chair grab my beg and kiss her on cheek. I open the house gate and grab my old bicycle near the gate. I cycle to school since I was 5 years old and this old bicycle is from my grandma for my 12th birthday. 

     Few minutes later, I arrived at the infront of school gates. I get down from the bicycle and put it at the student bicycle parking lot. I was so suprise to see both of my bestfriend there, Min Kyung and Hyuna. 

Yoo Ara : "I miss you guys so much"

    Three of us then hugging each other tightly.

Yoo Ara : "So how's you're holiday?"

Hyuna : "Uh, talking about holidays? My holiday is so freaking boring, I need to  babbysits both of the twins!"

Min Kyung : "Oh, pitty you. During holidays, I spent my time studying and volunteer my self to help cancer children at the hospital"

Hyuna : "I'm the one should say pitty you!"

Min Kyung : "So how's you're holiday Ara?"

Yoo Ara : "Searching for new song's for Music Club"

Min Kyung : "That's great, can't wait to hear it. By the way, we should go now."

    While three of us walking suddenly a red ferrari 458 park in front us. I was shocked  because the car is too near too us, the car nearly hit us. Three of us stand infront there with an open mouth, still suffering from trauma. Suddenly someone open the car door, I wonder who is this rude person.     

Hyuna : "Are you blind" (Hyuna Shout)

    I pull Hyuna away, and we run into the school building. We stand near the water fountain, gasping for air after running away.

Yoo Ara : "Are you out of you're mind?" I hit her at the shoulder. "That's Yoona, Our Head Student Council and The head cheerios!"

Min Kyung : "O'o here's come the Queen Bee"

   All of us staring at school walkway. She walk like a model, when she walk every guys look at her. Well she's very pretty and populour, every guys in the school have crush on her. She's the head student council, the head cheerios, she's pretty, rich and most importantly she's very very mean.  She have a light brown hair with a red highlight, she has model body, she's tall and her leg are long. 

  She stand infront the student board and sign her name on the cheerios try out. Then she walk aways with some crazy in love guys following her from behind. If in cartoon movie, you can see love floating on the head of the guys when Yoona passed by. 

Min Kyung : "Were safe now, come lets sign for the music club"

   We walk to the student board and we saw the cheerios sign up paper that Yoona just signed. She just signed her name with a pink pen onto the whole pages of the paper with a small love behind her name.

Hyuna: "Wow, she's a truly "

    Suddenly the bell ring, we sign our name and run to our classroom...