The beginning and the ending

I Don't Want Chyu~!

 

I am standing here, infront of SuperJunior's apartment cause my friend says that you can catch a glimpse at SuperJunior here so I came but ALONE.

 

------HOURS LATER-------

 

I see someone! I see... Eunhyuk! "Annyeong~!" he smiled to me "Annyeong~" I answered back. He kept walking after sometime until he stopped, freezing COMPLETELY and walked backwards,"Hellooooow missy~ What's a beautiful mademoiselle doing all alone infront of the infamous apartment of the famous SuperJunior?" he said in english so I blushed and smiled,"Acshelly, I wez wonting to wait outside to see you andt yow freindz andt greet them." I said in fluent british english.

"Y-yah! Not too quickly or too much or in british!" He said in korea.

"Why soorry my dea, I did't knaw you hadt soch a badt english."

"Y-yah! My English is aint bad!" he said in his broken english.

"Yah roight~"

"Anyways, let's get back to the main point," he said in korean,"Would you like to go on a date with me?" What the..."Why so suddenly?" I asked.

"I dunno."

"But, don't you think it's a little too early?"

"So, is that a yes or a no?"

"Umm..."

"WHO SAID SHE'S GOING OUT WITH YOU!" We suddenly heard a voice so we looked back. It was Yesung.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Eunhyuk asked cutely. "Never mind me. Question is...." Yesung ansered, "What are YOU doing here?"

"Asking this charming lady to go on a date with me."

"Well too bad! She's going out with ME!" Yesung grabbed my arm and started dragging me away but,"WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH MY GIRL?!!!" Eunhyuk screamed. HIS girl? Dafuq man -.-"

"Yah! She's MINE!"

"NO SHE'S NOT!"

"YES SHE IS!"

"AINT NOT TRUE!"

"TRUUUUUUUUUUUUE~!"

"Hyung! I saw her first!"

"But she's still mine because I'm older!"

"Aish! Hyung! You always say that- BECAUSE I'M OLDER~"

"Don't you dare mock me!"

"I dare to do ANYTHING that disturbs Yesung hyung!"

"Stop being possesive, Eunhyuk!"

"Look who's talking!"

"LEE HYUKJAE!!!"

"KIM JONGWOON!!!"

*POW POW!* What a fight... "Guys, your not mine!" I said.

"See what she said?!" Yesung said,"She's not YOURS!"

"She didn't say that!" Eunhyuk replied, "She said YOU'RE not hers!"

"Aish you guys..." I sighed.

"Why can't you give me a chance to have what I want JUST for once?!" Eunhyuk said.

"Why can't YOU respect your hyungs?!" Yesung replied.

"I respect my hyungs. You just don't deserve to be respected!"

"I do!"

"You don't!" And they argued again and punching each other. I just stayed there watching their  bloody fight. BLEEEEEEKH~!

 

-------After half an hour (or more)-------------

 

They are still fighting. And their fights are getting more gruesome. I can't stand to watch it but I can't seem to move at all and I get really tired of keeping my eyes closed. I was really disguised seeing the blood all over them, luckily, no one was around since it was early in the morning. Suddenly someone said,"Hyungs are fighting again eh?" It was Kyuhyun.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

"What is it this time?"

"They're fighting over me."

"Bwo? How did that happen?"

"I was just standing here then Eunhyuk started flirting me and asking to go on a date with him and then out of nowhere, Yesung butted in and said I am going out with him but Eunhyuk kept saying HE should go out with me because HE saw me first while Yesung says HE should go out with me because HE's older AND THEY KEPT SAYING THEY'RE MIINE~!

"Well, wha do you think?" he gave me a y smirk and winked at me. I finally get the idea!

"Are you free today? No schedules, no meetings, no-" I said.

"Nope, I'm compleetely free." he cut off my sentence.

"Well then, I think I'd rather go out with you~"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~!" he started jumping around

"Shhh! Don't let them know I'm out with you." I whispered, luckily, they were too busy to notice this.

"Look at them," he said,"Fighting like cats and dogs. They don't even know your name!" "Yeah~" I chuckled.

"Hey by the way," he said as we walked away leaving the duo,"What is your name?"

"My name is..........................."

 

 

The End~!

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I hope you guyz like it cuz I'm not yet really good at these things. Please comment about what you think.

Did you expect Kyuhyun to be the one?

Hahahaha~

I forget easily about the plot of this story so that's why I made it now and sorry about my laaaaaaame~ poster.

Also, sorry for the readers of my OTHER fanfic for not updating that one and instead working on another one.

Manhae, mianhae~

Won't do that again (or maybe I will >:))

LooooooooooooooooooL~!!!

(PS- Fill your name in the balnk ok?)

Anyways,

Thanks for reading~!

Ppyong~!