Dream

~ FATE ~

 

The world was dark, so dark that even lights can’t brighten the world up. Jihyun continues walking on the path that she has come from not knowing how long she has been walking. “Hello, is anyone out there”, Jihyun yells out as she forms an O shape her hand trying to enforce her voice out. She waits and sees if there was a response but all was futile. She begins walk again. As she continues down the path her feet begins to get cold. The coldness starts to travel up her body until she could see her breath in the dark. Jihyun quickly wraps her arm around her body hoping to warm up her body but it was pointless. Splash, Jihyun knows that she has fallen into a lake but she could help it because she couldn’t see where she is going. Her violet nightgown was wet and sticking onto her skin, and for a reason she feels that she has landed on a piece of glass that is preventing her from sinking in into the lake.

Jihyun could see that there is figure in the lake. She observes the figure and the figure slowly open its eyes. Jihyun is shock and couldn’t find the strength to get herself up. The figure had fully opens its eyes and looks straight up to Jihyun and observing her. Jihyun feels the intense glare and aura coming from the figure itself. The aura of the beast is consuming her making her having a hard time to breathe.

Eve, Jihyun’s maid walks in to wake up Jihyun. She was surprise to see what Jihyun’s condition was. Jihyun is turning and twisting, panting for air. Eve quickly runs to her side and grabbing both of her arm, shaking her gently saying, “Jihyun, wake up. What’s wrong?” No matter how hard she shook her Jihyun didn’t even budge her eye lid at all. Eve quickly runs out of the room and quickly to the grand hall where Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Sohyun was already waiting for Jihyun to come and have breakfast. Eve arrives panting and pointing to Jihyun’s room. “Help, Jihyun…” Before finishing what she has to say Mrs. Kim ask, “What is wrong with Jihyun?” “She…she wouldn’t wake up no matter how hard I shook. She seems to be having difficulties with breathing”, says Eve. They all got up and quickly rush to Jihyun room, passing the stairs and the big paintings that are hung on the wall.

Slowly the figure rise up to Jihyun and she could see that the figure belongs to a beast.  The beast had smooth, silky, elegant white fur that covers his whole body. The eyes were so captivated, that even in one fast glance you wouldn’t be able to leave it alone. Wanting the beast to come and stay at their sides. He begins to bear his fangs at Jihyun. Jihyun begins to tremble in fear not realizing that she has already been trap inside the beast trance. “Are you the one who dares to come and wake me up”, says the beast. “I…I…I didn’t…didn’t wake you up on purpose”, reply Jihyun as she stutters her sentence.

They all arrive at Jihyun’s bed side and Mrs. Kim is shock to see how pale Jihyun’s face is. Her body struggles to fight for air and be awoken from the horrible nightmare. Sohyun quickly reaches for Jihyun’s hand and squeeze it tightly. Mr. Kim walks over to her side and analyzes Jihyun’s state and realizes that something is wrong. – How can this be. She can’t be meeting Ramu yet. It’s not even time for their meeting to be happening. Ramu and Jihyun didn’t even show any sigh that they have been meeting at all – Mr. Kim thinking to himself and let out a sigh. Mrs. Kim puts her hand and Jihyun and shook her like there is no tomorrow saying in tears, “Wake up. Don’t do this to us. Jihyun you need to snap out of it.” Mr. Kim gently puts his hand on Mrs. Kim’s shoulder and Sohyun’s head the both of them looks at him. He gently shook his head and says, “This is something that she must do alone.” “If I do, we’ll be losing her. I don’t want that at all”, Mrs. Kim yells to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim raises her up from the bed side and says, “Get a grip. You can’t do anything to help her at all. It’s time.” He glares at her as he finish that last phrase, and she just weep silently in his arms as she glances toward Jihyun is her dire state.

Jihyun could feel the atmosphere crushing her body into small bits and there were aches throughout her body. She glances up at Jihyun and says, “I’m sorry for waking you up. I really mean it, it…” Ramu cuts her off, with his loud alarming voice saying, “Don’t lie to me.” The atmosphere thickens once again causing Jihyun to feel faint as she couldn’t hold herself together any longer. – Am I going to die like this – Jihyun questions herself. From far away she could hear someone calling out for her. She turns her head towards the direction the voice was coming from thinking – So…Sohyun is that you? – “Jihyun-ah, you have to wake up. JIHYUN-AHH”, yells Sohyun. Jihyun suddenly felt the strength that she didn’t had before and she quickly gets up and run towards the voice. Ramu was shock to see her escape from his trance as no one has ever done so, not unless he decides to let them go. Jihyun sees a small light up ahead and in that light she sees a figure. She couldn’t make out the figure but just keep running toward the figure. She runs into the light.