Jay Park

K-Pop One-Shot Shop!

Your Pov.

Today is finally my favorite solo idol's birthday!!! I sent as many gifts as I can and decided to go to M Countdown to watch his comeback. Ten minutes after he will be performing!! So happy!!

I changed into a cute outfit and headed out the door, I call a cab to drive me there. But....is the traffic light wrong or something? Why is it so slow today?! Oh no! Only 4 minutes left!! Please god, let me see his live performance!! But the traffic light is still on red. Looks like today the god is not on my side, it's on the lights' side...

Finally the light turn into green, I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!! 2 minutes left???!!! ''Driver can you drive faster?'' I hurried him. ''I'm sorry Miss, but you can see, because of the traffic, there are alot of cars here, you don't want to into a car accident right?'' I sighed. I guess I'm going to be late to see his performance. The driver opened his radio as he drove, and there I heard that Jay Park's going to perform in less than a minute!!

I'm crying in the inside now....I just wanted to see Jay Park once in live person, and god doesn't even let me.....

''The fans are already cheering!!! Jay Park's performance is always awesome!!'' the radio started playing Jay Park's new song.

Ok....just one street and then I'll be there......URGH!!! HURRY UP TRAFFIC LIGHT!!!

~~

Yes!! I finally arrived in front of M Countdown's building, all the people are already inside watching performances. I walk to the entrance, but I got stopped by the guards. ''Miss, you cannot go in there, the show is starting already.''

''I know the show is starting, that's why I came here.'' I try to push through the guards, but they're too strong. ''We already said Miss, you cannot go in there now.''

''Urgh! Let me in!'' I keep struggling for them to let me in, but those stupid guards....

''If you keep on doing this we will call the polices.'' they threatened me. I was about to stop but one of them push me to the ground. My was about to land on the floor when I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I look up and saw it was JAY PARK! ''Are you ok?'' his eyes widened as he ask this question. ''I-I'm fine.''

''I'm sorry sir this girl try to sneak inside.'' the guards said. ''I didn't try to sneak in! I told you guys I need to go inside!''

''Mr. Jay Park, we're sorry about this situation, we'll call the polices.'' Are they out of their minds?!

''Don't! I know this girl, she's my friend.'' Jay Park looked at me and smile. I was shocked!!! I stare at him as my heart's beating faster than a car. I'm scare that I might get a heart-attack from this situation.

''Oh, we apologize for our mistakes.'' they bowed. Then Jay Park grabbed my hand and said, ''Let's go!''

We set down in a cafe. Can't believe if this is my dream or reality!!! I pinched myself and it hurts. That means....I'M NOT DREAMING!!!! MY FAVORITE IDOL IS IN FRONT OF ME LIVE!!!!

''May I take your orders please?'' a waiter came, we gave them our order and he left. I'm curious why isn't he surprise that Jay Park an idol is here, or he doesn't know him?

''This is my friend's cafe, and all the people that are working here are my friends too.'' he answered my question that I had in my mind.

''Umm, Jay Park, can I ask you a question?'' he nodded his head, ''Why did you lie that I'm your friend? I mean, I am your fan, but you don't really know me...''

''You may think that we're not friends, but I saw you before and I'm sure we're friends since then.'' he keep smiling at me. ''You saw me before?''

''Yeah, in my last fan signing. I saw you walking in the mall alone sadly, and when I saw your face, you like..gave me a warm feeling. And I got captured by your beauties.''

My beauties?!

''Here's your orders.'' the waiter came back again and gave us our orders. I take a drink on my drink, and I almost choke when he said ''Love in first sight.''

''L-l-love in f-first sight?'' Why am I stuttering? ''Yeah, I guess I fell for you my first sight.''

I can't control my heart beat now....someone take me to the hospital...

Is that call confessing?

I drink my drink again, and this time, I really choke. ''Anyway, will you be my girlfriend?''

I stare at him in shock, oh my freakin' god.....am I dreaming again?

''Jay Park I-''

_______

''WAKE UP YOU PIG!!!!!!!'' My sister... -_-

''DUDE DO YOU KNOW YOU JUST RUINED MY DREAM OF BECOMING JAY PARK'S GIRLFRIEND!!!! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME BACK THAT CHANCE HUH?!!!!!'' I snarled at her.

Her face is like -_-; and pointed to the door.

*Ding Dong*

''Go open the door.'' she said. I obey and go open the door, and there stands my favorite solo singer, Jay Park.

Requested by Skyryuuna

Hope you like it! ^.^