First Meeting

It's you

Seohyun POV

 

Taeyeon: "So girls where should we eat?"

Tiffany: "Sushi!"

Yuri: "No! Pasta!"

Sunny: "Lets go to a fast food restuarant that sells burgers!"

Sooyoung: "oooh! I agree with sunny"

Yoona: "Sure why not"

Jessica: "Sounds good to me"

Seohyun: "You guys hamburgers are bad for you"

Hyoyeon: "Come on Seobaby we are all craving for burgers"

Sunny: "Please Hyunnie we all want burgers"

 

We were walking on the side walk while I was reading my book. My unnies were so excited to eat they crossed the street and left me. I just noticed my unnies on the other side of the street already. So I closed my book and crossed the street without even looking left on right.

I didn't notice a car coming in my way. I froze at my spot not knowing what to do. I couldn't even move or lift up my leg and the only thing that was on my mind was heaven how it looks like when I get there. And me leaving my unnies. I thought it was the end of me so I closed my eyes.

Just then someone pushed me and when I opened my eyes I saw a guy, actually a cute guy he was on top of me and with his husky voice he said, "Are you all right?

Seohyun: "Oh umm..I..I am fine"

He got up and also helped me get up.

Guy: "Nextime becareful by the way my name is Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa"

Seohyun: "I will and my name is Seohyun Seo Joohyun"

Yonghwa: "Well its nice meeting a pretty girl like you and saving her right in time before that accident"

Seohyun: "Well it is also nice to get save from a handsome guy like you before meeting my faith and thank you"

Me and him were smiling, staring, and laughing at eachother and we both even forgot that we don't know eachother besides our name. Just then I saw my unnies running towards me and Yonghwa.

Taeyeon: "Hyun where were you?!?!"

Hyoyeon: "We were talking happily until we noticed you weren't beside us anymore"

Seohyun: "Oh I almost got into an accident but-

They were already freaking out and I didn't even finished my sentence yet and they don't even notice that a guy is right beside me.

Tiffany: "You got into an accident!?!"

Jessica: "Since when!?!"

Yoona: "Are you hurt!?!"

Sunny: "And your still alive!?!"

Yuri: "Yah! (hitting sunny in the head) Of course she is alive why? you want her to be dead!"

Sunny: "No its just that she said she was in an accident and you know our Seobaby can't even think right when in this kind of situation"

Seohyun: "and I got save by a guy (finishing my sentence) You guys won't be freaking out if you didn't let me finsih!"

Sooyoung: "Well at least your safe and who is this guy beside you?"

Seohyun: "Well while you all were freaking out this is Yonghwa he is the one who saved me"

Yonghwa: "hello"

Taeyeon: "Well thank you for saving our Hyunnie"

Hyoyeon: "You haven't done that then we would have been crying by now"

Yonghwa: "Oh its alright besides I just can't let this pretty girl get to any danger"

I blushed when I said that even my unnies noticed.

Seohyun: "well thank you for saving me I really owe you"

Yonghwa: "No problem"

Seohyun: "How can I repay you back"

Yonghwa: "Will you grant me 1 wish''

Seohyun: "Tell me your wish"

Yonghwa: "Not yet you will grant my wish the next time we see eachother promise?"

Seohyun: "Promise" 

We pinky sweared and even stamped it.

Seohyun: "Well I have to go now bye"

Yonghwa: "Until the next time"

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was the first chapter? Comment and subscribe :)