and I'm blessed to have him

My Boyfriend

 

“Byeeeee……” I said to my friend as I step on our college’s hall.

“Byeee… See you at Monday. Have a nice weekend ____-ah!” shout one of my friends.

“I will!! You too, have a nice weekend!” I shout back at my friend as we split our way.

Right, weekend! Here I come!!! Goodbye for the so many tasks and bye to all of the quizzes that always come from my lectures!!

*beep* my phone vibrate as I got one message.

“Jagiya~ where are you now? Have you already off from campus?” it was a message from my boyfriend.

“Ne. just taking my bus now. Do you miss me already?” I replied.

“Eung!! I miss you soooooo much~ kekeke.” I got another message.

“Wait for me, arachi?” I replied as I sit down on the bus’ seat.

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for about 11th months now. His cute act has stolen my attention. And as we get closer and know more about each other’s self, we know that we have a lot of things in common. And on this date, eleventh months ago, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Nothing special on his way to ask me to be his girlfriend. It wasn’t like what I was imagined before. It wasn’t romantic at all, but it doesn’t make any effect to me cause it was him who do that. Because it was his way, it was his method and I like him because of that.

On the same date as today, eleventh months ago, he was knocking my apartment’s door in early morning. He asked me to go with him on that day. We went to every place that I liked and do everything that I loved. And in the end of the day, at my favorite place, he shyly asked me to be his girlfriend…

*FLASHBACK*

“Uhm.. ____-ah.” He said

“Ne?” I replied as I look at him.

“It’s been a while since our first meet.” He start to speak.

“Hmm… You’re right.” I said.

“And I think, it’s time to make our relationship become more serious.” He said again.

“So, what I wanna say is… ____-ah, would you be my girlfriend? Would you accept me as your boyfriend?” he asked while he held my hand and look me straight on my eyes with his sincere stare.

“Y-Yes… Yes oppa. I wanna be your girlfriend.” I said and by that he kissed my forehead gently.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After that moment, we officially become a couple and ever since then, my days are always being so bright with him beside me. We never do a PDA because we hate it so much but his love to me can be seen by everyone else cause he really is loves me and I love him too.

There’s so many people who said that our relationship wouldn’t be last for a month, but finally we did it. Look, it was our 11th months as a couple and he always makes me happy, even just with being together with him, laying on the bed, do nothing but talked about nothing which means everything. I like it when he gives me a warm hugs whenever I got a lot of pressure. I like it when he just listening to my concern, without judging me or cut me in the middle of sentence. Just listen to me till the end of my words then said that everything will be okay, cause he always be there for me and stand with me no matter what.

I like it when he said that I was beautiful, even I just open my eyes from my sleep with my oily face and my not-so-nice-breathe. I like it when he will hold my hand when I got nervous and tell me that I’ll be okay cause he know that I’ll doing great. I like it when he told me that I was beautiful when I was crying but I would looked even more beautiful when I was smiling cause my smile means everything for him.

I like it when he never judges me for my big-baseball-jacket-with-a-sweatpants fashion when weekend come and I just wanna being a lazy- in our apartment. I like it when he always said that my laugh’s voice is the most beautiful voice in the world although I laugh like a crazy person. He never complains about my eating behavior. I like it how he said that my body is already proportional when I said I need to diet. I like it when he get annoyed if I skip my meal cause he doesn’t want me to get sick. In one word,  I love him for the way he treat me, for the way he care to me, for the way he talk to me, for the way he is..

My bus already stops in my destination. I go out from the bus then go straight to my apartment. I pull out my apartment key then open the door.

“I'm home~” I said as I enter the apartment.

“Welcome home jagiya~” my boyfriend said as he open his arms widely when I gladly hugs him tightly.